Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I don't remember hearing that "Caine had been dead a month." Though that's really interesting. It means he could have been shot after all. Not in real life, of course, but in Miami wounds heal three times as fast. :lol:

It will be interesting to see exactly who knows that Horatio isn't dead. I could see Horatio insisting that only two or three people know. That would cause a lot of problems. Saddened team, angry Kyle, perhaps relieved Julia? I can't wait!

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, that script thing was probably a realllllly early draft. I mean, I don't think people wear the same clothes exactly a month later. Plus, he's up and around shooting people in those spoiler pictures.

^^ haha they do seem to recover quickly in Miami don't they?

3. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

Maybe it's not a month later. Maybe it takes place the same day,like a few hours after he's been shot.
    It could also be a very early draft of the script, like Hollyyo said.
    We'll see in the season premiere.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Where did all this "Horatio's been dead a whole month" come from? It doesn't say that in the caption for the promo pics.

I would surely hope not, that seems to be just as dumb as back in season 5 premier when it said "6 weeks ago" & flashbacked on Marisol dying & H saying they were going to Rio. IT TOOK 6 WEEKS FOR THEM TO GET TO RIO?!?!? Funny it only took H 15 minutes in Ambush/All In.... :wtf:ever.

From the looks of the pics they are continuing from when he was shot, but I guess we should keep in mind that a lot of times they screw around with what really happened. Remember at the end of 'Shock', they show them being targeted at the courthouse before getting married, but later in 'Rampage' the shot actually came after in a completely different area & time.

They could start the episode with H being shot differently from in the finale, maybe that's what the pic of H/Julia is all about. It doesn't make sense that the team would be actually LOOKING for the shooter if Horatio was never really shot.:shifty:

All the same, I cannot wait to see :)

5. HKingOfKool

HKingOfKool Victim

Ooooo I like that second pic with H and what's-her-name with her 2 mile long hair flipping in the wind. Very artistic pic :)

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I thought the scripts referred to some time passing but then again maybe it didn't..if it all happens in one day then H didn't really get shot. And Julia will have some explaining to do if she left Kyle alone to go meet H somewhere-Ron could have grabbed the kid already and then what would the point of faking his death be for H then..

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHA that's a good way to describe her!

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I would surely hope not, that seems to be just as dumb as back in season 5 premier when it said "6 weeks ago" & flashbacked on Marisol dying & H saying they were going to Rio. IT TOOK 6 WEEKS FOR THEM TO GET TO RIO?!?!? Funny it only took H 15 minutes in Ambush/All In.... :wtf:ever.

They meant 6 weeks ago when the viewers saw the finale, it's the same thing as saying previously on CSI:Miami if it is a two part episode. And fo the thing where someone said that it was month since H was shot. OH PLEASE! How the hell believed that? They are wearing the same clothes, just think about it as a two-parter, but weeks apart.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks for trying to clear that up, but it had been well over 6 weeks since viewers had seen the finale, more like at least 12 weeks.:)
    Maybe it had been 6 weeks from when the finale aired & they filmed 'Rio' & they didn't take that into consideration. I don't know, I just thought it was odd. Regardless, my point was H being dead a month seems completely ridiculous & I just hope they're not going to try & pull that off.

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Maybe, I think, it was just a mistake. And come to think of it we, the fans online take everything seriously, even more than the writers sometimes cause we're the ones that memorize every episode, their titles, their themes and know the show inside out. We spot things that some people can't, by pausing the show on its DVD or just simply watching the episodes more than five times.

11. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Change of topic, but I thought others might be interested in a tidbit I just discovered. Over at thefutoncritic website they have a scroll of changes for the coming season for all shows. Khandi Alexander's "replacement," Megalyn Echikunwoke is not listed as "new cast member" but as "multi-episode arc." They're usually pretty much on the money with their info, being careful not to list anything unless it is in official as well as spoiler channels. My bad; I've looked around the site several times in the past month and never noticed that (it was posted in July, I think). What, we gonna have another new ME shot because she was standing next to Horatio? The curse continues? Anyone know any more about this, or did I miss an obvious post (I did go back and check earlier posts here)?

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: Horatio's curse usually hits women's he's slept with. But, in Shannon and new girl's case, maybe its women he's thinking he'd like to be with? :shrugs: :lol: That is a weird curse. Me thinks H needs some supernatural guidance on how to lift said curse. Teehee.

Multi-episode arc. Sounds good. Maybe the permanent ME will be older and someone more in Khandi's league... someone a little more well-known even. Perhaps? Who knows.

Thanks for that tidbit. :thumbsup:

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Everyone who knows Horatio is eventually going to die apparently. The curse will catch up, don't worry.

I wonder why they can't just make that chick a regular? Maybe they were trying to do that to Khandi and she refused.

*cries* I miss Alexx already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Maybe they want to see if the fans of the show is going to like her or not.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well I've heard the newbies have like 3 "trial" epis then TPTB skip another to decide whether the actor fits. Im guessing since they're 4 epis in for the season that Megalyn didn't meet what TPTB were looking for?!

:lol:The curse continues!! In the "Canniabl" script, I read that the ME is supposed to say something to the effect of Horatio staying for breakfast (to see the stomach) , so maybe that was just too close of an offer....may she rest in peace.

Thanks for the tidbit rhakira.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.