Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Fay for the interesting info. It is a good sound. It will become very full of suspense. :cool:

Press release for the penultimate episode. Here's the spoiler report for the episode as well. :)

AFTER A HAIL OF GUNFIRE TEARS THROUGH THE CRIME LAB, MAC AND HIS EX-PARTNER BECOME PART OF A VENDETTA 17 YEARS IN THE MAKING, ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, MAY 6

Academy Award Nominee and Golden Globe Winner Peter Fonda ("Easy Rider," "Ulee's Gold") Returns as Mac's First Partner, William Hunt

"Life Sentence" — After a hail of gunfire tears through the crime lab, Mac and his ex-partner become part of a vendetta 17 years in the making, on "CSI: NY," Friday, May 6 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Peter Fonda ("Easy Rider," "Ulee's Gold") returns as Mac's first partner, William Hunt.

SERIES REGULARS:
Det. Mac Taylor............. Gary Sinise
Jo Danville............... Sela Ward
Danny Messer................ Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes.......... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack.............. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe Messer................ Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.............. AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback........... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:
William Hunt................ Peter Fonda
Raymond Harris................... Clifton Collins, Jr.
Det. Angela Sayer.............. Jenny Mollen
Officer Stone.............. Vince Pavia
Lucius Woods ................. Michael Worth
Miranda Thomas................ Alana Morshead

WRITTEN BY: Christopher Silber & Adam Targum
DIRECTED BY: Jeffrey Hunt

Wowowow!!! Crime lab becomes the crime scene? Hail of gun fire? Looks like another 'Snow Day'! This is going to be epic! :thumbsup:

Oh, I remember Nina. Season five, the werewolf girl. She first appeared in "Unleashed" season five and then was also in Smile Time and Not Fade Away but I don't recall if she was in others in between.

*giggle* Puppet Angel: "No, good Nina, nice Nina! Bad Nina!" and a scene later: "Nina tried to...eat me..." Smile Time was cool. I'm gonna have to go tell the Angel communities I'm on now.

And I like the D/L scenes myself. *claps*

Source : DaemonsTV

RhyleeS: Got anything on the CSI:NY season finale?

Our spoiler sleuthing on CSI:NY never stops, so when sharp eyes spotted a CSI: New York filming sign—not in downtown L.A., which the show usually dresses to make look like NYC, but a horse-filled rural Los Angeles suburb—we had to grill coexecutive producer Zachary Reiter about it. He relented and told us: "Uh-oh, uh-oh. That was the finale. Suffice to say that it takes us out of New York City for a stretch." BTW, in case you missed it, check out our hard-core interrogation of Reiter about what's to come in the final eps of the season (and maybe the series).

^^ I'm guessing it's a nameless lab guy.

Our spoiler sleuthing on CSI:NY never stops, so when sharp eyes spotted a CSI: New York filming sign—not in downtown L.A., which the show usually dresses to make look like NYC, but a horse-filled rural Los Angeles suburb—we had to grill coexecutive producer Zachary Reiter about it. He relented and told us: "Uh-oh, uh-oh. That was the finale. Suffice to say that it takes us out of New York City for a stretch." BTW, in case you missed it, check out our hard-core interrogation of Reiter about what's to come in the final eps of the season (and maybe the series).
I'm going to guess that Danny and Lindsay go to ~Montana or something. Wasn't there a quote about the two of them 'thinking about their future' or whatever? (*checks* Yeah, it was in this Zachary Reiter interview)

If the season (and possibly series) finale ends with Danny and Lindsay riding horses in slow motion, I might strain something. :scream:

I hope very much that we Season 8 received. I find it still gives interesting stories for it. Unfortunately, we must wait. :confused:

^^ I'm guessing it's a nameless lab guy.

I'm going to guess that Danny and Lindsay go to ~Montana or something. Wasn't there a quote about the two of them 'thinking about their future' or whatever? (*checks* Yeah, it was in this Zachary Reiter interview)

If the season (and possibly series) finale ends with Danny and Lindsay riding horses in slow motion, I might strain something. :scream:

I had the same thought. What a way to end it, with Mootana taking the last ounce of Danny's manhood by having him leave NY for her. :rolleyes: :brickwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back