Season 7 Ratings

Last night's re-run of Sangre Por Sangre brought 6.86 million viewers and a 1.3 in the demo.Downward adjustments are expected due to preemptions for NFL games.

Ouch. Hopefully Season 8 will do better, because even for re-runs Season 7 did awfully by comparison to most other CBS shows.

Here's some ratings info. from TVLine.com:

CSI: NY followed with 10.7 mil and a 1.8, dipping 10 percent in the demo from its previous opener.

10% dip in the demo isn't great news, but we'll see how things go from here.

This is much better than I anticipated considering that this is it's second season on the Friday Night Death Slot. It's only because I was at home that I watched it and that I had nothing planned.

Add to it that it paid tribute to the victims and heroes of 9/11/01 that I thought I'd watch it. Surely deserves a decent rating. We'll see where it goes from there. :)

Good ratings.

I can't believe the snoozefest Blue Bloods rated higher? Maybe because of Carrie Underwood's lullaby.

Grissom rules, since this is now season 8 wouldn't it be better if you started a new topic for "Season 8 Ratings"? When I saw "Season 7 Ratings" I was confused.

Back