Season 7 Pictures P2 *Possible Spoilers*

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Part One

It's just easier to have one thread for pictures for episodes pictures of the new season. The Spoiler warning is for those who do not want to be spoiled. Please read this full post.

What We Do Ask:

Were making some changes! Normally there would be sizes for what pictures can be posted, but instead we are requesting that instead of posting the pictures in full, that you use the URL Clickable link only. This saves load time and it should narrow down us editing.

Also please give the pic a name, for those who do not know how to do the URL Clickable, Use the regular reply then click "URL" in the Instant UBB Code box. We ask no more the "6 URL Links" per post.

In the first box take out the "http://"
then paste in the URL of the image
Then A second box will appear,
Put the name for the pic here. Then your done.

I also recommend that you use the "Preview" box provided to make sure the code is right. So you don't have to edit. ;)

Ship discussions & Pics: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed or pics posted in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep, ship or scene, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.

Please keep "wallpapers and manipulated Pictures" in the "Art Forum" -- Adding in this reminder, there is the "Adult content" rule please don't violate it.

Otherwise have fun. :)

It there any picture of Nick and Sara on Empty Eyes? Don't worry, I will get GSR. I just want to know if they have it or not.

Thanks, EricaSJ. That's all I want to know. You don't have to the roll eyes at me, just kidding.

lmao. I rolled my eyes because I, too, have been looking forward to photos of other people/pairings, but um well you know the story. :D

So.. I'm not a GSR (*just ignore it, just ignore it* lol) but I love Jorjas Emotion on the 1#s one, she looks very sad :(..

So.. I'm happy to find out about Sara a lil more. Hope we get comforting CSIs (not only Gil -.-)!

NicknGrissom said:
It there any picture of Nick and Sara on Empty Eyes? Don't worry, I will get GSR. I just want to know if they have it or not.

yeah, i really want some SNickers pics too. i LOVE snickers and i'm soo happy that we are finall yoing to see them together!! :D

As much as I don't love the pairing of characters in the first phoot, I love how they positioned the photo and centered the characters.

yes, those pictues are really good. but people look great in them. i just wish that it was nick there instead of grissom.

i read that CSI is keeping GSR together, i dont think they are going to split up *tear tear* i'm trying to be mean AT ALL but i just REALLY like sara and nick together. WP gave some spoilers to it... here's the link:

(third post) http://www.fanforum.com/f15/csi-s-s-2-fr...e-two-62791121/

REMINDER! listed above in the first post.

Ship discussions & Pics: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed or pics posted in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep, ship or scene, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.
Thank you.

i dunno... i'm trying to find out more about the next episode but i can't find any more spoilers. im gonna keep looking though.

Back