Season 6: Did It Handle the Heat?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Amanda_Ruth, Jun 3, 2008.

1. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

I agree. Kyle brings out a side of Horatio the audience has never really seen . I would have liked Ryan to have a bigger storyline than him getting his job back, or something with Natalia and Ryan. They are great together and should really go out. Alexx leaving was the worst thing the show could do at the end of season 6. She is a great character and will be missed as much as Tim Speedle is. I started watching the show in season 6, but have seen many, many reruns and wish this season could have been better. I hope season 7 is good, because my hopes for it are very low right now.

2. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I agree that introducing a troubled teenage son for Horatio was a good way to bring out so many more dimensions for H-a place inside for him to face what has troubled him since day one-his own violent relationship with his parents. This chance to be a real dad finally is great drama for Horatio that drives how he works and what he feels about his job. I think he's gotten away from his team and he's walking down a dark road and season 6 showed Horatio getting sad and confused and yes more violent in his responses. I miss the interaction of the rest of the team and now with Alexx gone the show's gonna have to get someone great to fill those shoes. Hopefully all the personal drama of season 6 won't be the only thing we remember-there were a few good s/l in there- interesting crimes that affected the team.

3. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

Horatio is walking down a dark road, but his team brings out the best in him, so he'll be okay.