Season 4 of CSI: Miami on DVD

Re: Season 4 of CSI MIAMI???

Thanks katpin. Good to see Frank on a disc! :D

Thanks for the info katpin31791 :D

-And yet for some reason I really couldn't help laughing. They're faces take up the entire disk now. :lol: Whoa, watch out Miami's moving up in the world! :p

Lucy said:
Thanks katpin. Good to see Frank on a disc! :D

YAYAY! FRANK ON DISC!

Thanks katpin :D
Tho, I wonder will UK release have different coverart again?
I think cover of UK release s3pt1 is great :D
and in general those are better covers than US ones.

I agree with you Ducky. The R2 dvd releases have much nicer cover art than the R1 ones. They even have a nice little booklet inside with great pics. :D

The unfortunate thing is, you have to wait so much longer for their release. I just have to buy both! :lol: I wait for the prices to come down on the R2 ones. Except Season 4. I don't think I can bring myself to buy S4. :(

I shall probably rent it though, to listen to the commentaries.

And crappy Nordic Releases don't have extras :p
I'm planning to sell my Nordic release of s1 and buy s1pt1 from one Finnish online store.

R2 releases are expensive indeed. Half a season costs as much as R1 full season.

I'm glad I have a multi-region dvd player for that very reason Ducky. ;)

Those R2 booklets are a really nice quality. Worth getting just for those alone! :D When the price has come down though, as Luce said.

A belated thanks for the info katpin. :)

MiamiDade said:
I'm glad I have a multi-region dvd player for that very reason Ducky. ;)

Pffft, the only DVD player I own is my comp. well..I do have this DVD/VHS but it belongs to my sis :p

Man, I'm angry that cannot buy s1 pt1 or s2 pt2 because I have to save money to get to Iron Maiden concert.

I wonder if R2 (UK releases) have different extras than R1? BEcaues my CSI s1 is UK import, and when listening to Margs interview, you can tell it's made for Europeans since she talks about death penalty and then says something like "there's many you against the death penalty in Europe"

Anyways... I like the R2 dvds... because of the coverart.

I wonder if R2 (UK releases) have different extras than R1?
Good question. I've only watched/listened to the extras on the R1 dvds. I will try to compare them when I have some more time and let you know. :)

Iron Maiden? Ducky, I admire your taste. :D I saw them a long, long time ago and they were great! Sorry, very off topic, but just had to share. ;)

When I watch DVDs, I almost never watch the special features. If there's a special episode that has commentary on it I may watch it. I watched Lost Son with the commentary, which was interesting, but I wouldn't want to watch it for every episode that has it.

Actually Ducky unintenionally introduced me to Iron Maiden. She was talking about it in the Concerts thread and the name sounded familiar so I looked them up on allmusic, and decided to buy a compilation. Luckilly I was going to Barnes and Nobel in a couple days with friends as a school trip, and I bought it then. It's not what I expected but I like it now, and now want to try their actual albums.

I usually watch episode commentaries, but otherwise CSI dvds have SUCKY extras (I'msorry, but I happen to own The Tarantino collection, which has on DVD extras just for Pulp Fiction)

I'll hate if s4 has The Snake on cover.

OMG Lucy, you totally surprise me there :eek: Our Lucy has been in Iron Maiden concert :eek:
I personally own 8 albums and one t-shirt ;) (perhaps I should create a thread)

I've bought a number of DVDs from the US (they're half the price even with postage added on), so long as your DVD player is multi-region there isn't a problem.
I bought CSIM S3 this way and what I have noticed is that there are no subtitles, I have the option of Spanish, but my mum is deaf and needs the subtitles to follow the story.
I'll be ordering S4 from the US, I've no intention of waiting till next year to get epis 1-12 for more than I can get the entire series.

HI guys. I'm kinda new here and came here to inquire about the DVD box set I hear about and have seen on ebay...

BUT....noticed the question posted....

I work for Virgin Megastore here in Orlando. Release date so far for CSI: MIAMI Season 4 is OCTOBER 31st...

Back