Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

Smokey

Nickaholic
:eek:You have entered the Season 13 Spoiler Lab. STOP or be spoiled!:eek:

**As usual, please take a moment to refresh yourselves with the guidelines for this thread.**

Welcome to the Season 15 Spoiler Lab! Just like all of the other Spoiler Labs, Smokey & DJRideout ask that you read, remember, and respect the following regarding this thread.

This thread is for the discussion of spoilers regarding future episodes, story-lines, and characters as they relate to the current season in the US. This thread has nothing to do with the actors/actresses themselves, ship discussions in general, or past episodes. Each of these have their own respective threads and/or forums. Some comparison to past episodes is fine as long as it follows the line of your current discussion, but don't let it dominate.

What Should I Know About Spoilers?

Spoiler Code Boxes:

• Not needed! The warning is already in the thread title. You may discuss freely here. :)
Copyrights, Sites, & Pictures:

• Posting a spoiler word for word is not allowed. We ask that you put it in a short summary of your own words. Otherwise, you can just post a short description and then link to the site for the rest (as long as it's not one of the sites we are not allowed to link to...see below).

• You are not allowed to link to or mention casting sides, and do not quote any portions of scripts here. Copyright violations will be edited and or removed.

• You may post spoiler pics here as well as discuss them. When posting pics, please post the URL only, not the actual image. This is especially helpful when we are lucky enough to have large, high quality pics! :) And remember, no more than 12 picture links per post.

Shipper Discussion:

• Shipper discussion is allowed in this thread only as it pertains to a particular episode/spoiler. All other ship discussion should be done in the Shipper Central forum.
Episode Threads:

• If there is already a discussion thread up for an episode, please discuss that episode in that thread, as this is for future episodes. This thread is for Las Vegas spoilers only. Any Spoilers for Miami or New York belong in their respective forums.
And last but not least, please remember that spoilers are subject to change and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen. :)

If you have any problems or questions, especially about citing sources and what you can/cannot post, please do not hesitate to contact one of your friendly LV mods, Smokey or DJRideout.

Remember... please respect the rules, respect each other and to respect each others opinions...oh, and of course, have FUN. :thumbsup: Let the conversing continue!

Last edited:
Re: Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Ted Danson should be on year 2 of a 2-year deal.

Jorja has tweeted that she will be there in season 15.

A lot of you have asked, and I'm happy to announce that I will be returning for Season 15 of CSI: Crime Scene...

Susan

I'll be more excited if George Eads, Eric Szmanda, Robert David Hall, & David Berman came back.

Last edited:

Hope you're right! I just think after what happened last year with George: he'd even
consider it. Like I said "hope he comes back".

Me too! Though I wish that the writers would make his character how he was when
he first joined. It was nice having the light comedy, like in the first 2 seasons.

For Canadians who do watch "CSI" on CTV, you've got a new timeslot of Sunday at 10pm too. And you'll have to deal with that same 4pm Sunday afternoon NFL that we get here in the states.

CTV's Heroic 2014/2015 Schedule: The Power of Comedy, Proven Hits, and Premium Storytelling

Timeslot Sharing with Short-Order Series
CTV will also introduce in 2014/15 a collection of limited-run event series with reduced episode orders, and pair them with other series in the same timeslot. Programmed for continuity, the strategy delivers appointment television with more fresh content and less repeats:

Tuesdays at 9 p.m.:
MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D./AGENT CARTER/S.H.I.E.L.D.

Wednesdays at 10 p.m.
GREY'S ANATOMY / SAVING HOPE / GREY'S ANATOMY

Thursdays at 9:30 p.m.:
TWO AND A HALF MEN / THE ODD COUPLE

Thursdays at 10 p.m.:
HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER / SECRETS & LIES

Sundays at 9 p.m.:
RESURRECTION / AMERICAN CRIME

Sundays at 10 p.m.:
CSI / CSI: CYBER
The Power of Proven Hits
Demonstrating the depth of its schedule, CTV will return a Top 10 series every single night of the week from Monday - Sunday for A25-54:
•As a result of the new Thursday comedy block, Canada's #1 returning drama GREY'S ANATOMY moves to Wednesdays at 10 p.m., following Top 5 hit CRIMINAL MINDS.
•THE AMAZING RACE moves to Fridays at 8 p.m., providing a huge lead-in to Friday's dramas and allowing ONCE UPON A TIME to air for the first time in simulcast, Sundays at 8 p.m.
•Mid-season hit RESURRECTION, which went on to become the #2 new drama in America this year, joins the CTV schedule for its sophomore season, Sundays at 9 p.m.
•Perennial Top 10 hit CSI moves to Sundays at 10 p.m., before ceding its timeslot to its latest franchise spinoff, CSI: CYBER, in mid-season.
•As well, for the first time ever, the 4 p.m. Sunday NFL package comes to CTV this fall, following a multi-year broadcast extension that will see more NFL games on more Bell Media channels and platforms than ever before.
SUNDAYS

1 p.m. NFL (S)

4 p.m. NFL (S)

7:30 p.m. CTV EVENING NEWS **New Timeslot**

8 p.m. ONCE UPON A TIME (S) **New Timeslot**

9 p.m. RESURRECTION (S)

10 p.m. CSI (S) **New Timeslot**

Susan

Episode 15x02 is entitled "Buzz Kill"
Writer - Andrew Dettmann
Director - Frank Waldeck

(Don't know about anything 15x01 except that it's written!)

--------------------​
TVLine - Ask Ausiello

Question: Anything you can spill on the new season of CSI? —Missi

Ausiello: A major serial killer storyline will permeate Season 15, and it will dredge up old (and extremely unpleasant) memories for Russell (Ted Danson).

Susan

Last edited:

Episode 15x02 is entitled "Buzz Kill"
Writer - Andrew Dettmann
Director - Frank Waldeck

(Don't know about anything 15x01 except that it's written!)

--------------------​
TVLine - Ask Ausiello

Question: Anything you can spill on the new season of CSI? —Missi

Ausiello: A major serial killer storyline will permeate Season 15, and it will dredge up old (and extremely unpleasant) memories for Russell (Ted Danson).

Susan

Russell again? There's a perfectly :evil: serial killer loose from season 9(?) Hello...Sqweegel anyone? Or has he gone cyber since Zuiker is involved with that CSI? Is this the killer that stalked his daughters college campus? :rolleyes: More Russell family drama?

I'm ok with Russell, I really love Ted Danson ! I love his storylines more than the Morgan / Greg / Hodges show

'CSI' Loses Co-Showrunner Carol Mendelsohn

Don McGill will now serve as the lone showrunner on the long-running procedural.

After 14 years with CBS' CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Carol Mendelsohn is exiting the procedural.

Mendelsohn, who has been with the series from the start, is stepping down as co-showrunner, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The veteran producer is also not renewing her overall deal the show's studio and her longtime home, CBS Television Studios, where she has been based since 2001. Co-showrunner Don McGill, who has worked in that capacity alongside Mendelsohn since 2010, will take over the position full time starting with CSI's upcoming 15th season

"It's been a long and amazing journey and I am so proud of CSI's continued success," Mendelsohn said. "In handing over the helm to my dear friend and partner, Don McGill, I know he and our CSI team will carry on brilliantly what we've all created together. CSI, its cast and crew, writers and directors, will always be my family. I have learned so much from each and every one of them. About writing, producing and life. For that, and so much more, I am forever grateful."

Mendelsohn will continue to be credited as an exec producer on CSI and its newly ordered spinoff, CSI: Cyber.

Mendelsohn developed several projects during her run with CBSTVS that did not move forward. This past season, she had three scripts in contention -- The Advocate at CBS; a 1960s surf drama at The CW; and an adaptation of legal memoir Law Man at NBC. None of the three moved to the pilot stage. A year ago, CBS passed on its Mendelsohn-produced drama pilot Second Sight. Her unscripted series Dogs in the City aired for seven episodes in the summer of 2012. She has developed scores of dramas under the deal, none of which have moved to series save for CSI: Cyber.

Mendelsohn's exit comes three years after CSI creator Anthony Zuiker departed CBS Television Studios in favor of a three-year overall deal with ABC Studios. CSI: Cyber, produced by CBSTVS, marks his first show picked up to series since he inked the pact and falls outside of the ABC Studios deal. Season 15 of CSI will now be without both Mendelsohn and original star Paul Guilfoyle, who was written out in May's season finale.

CSI remains a key franchise for the studio. The show ranked as the most-watched TV show in the world before being topped by network/studio sibling NCIS this year.

Susan

Back