Season 13 Spoiler Pic Thread

Nick acting like a cop again I think he should become a detective like Brass, Vartann and others

I long ago resigned myself to the fact that CSI is a work of fiction. If it wasn't DB would have had a lot more problems in bringing Finn in because of her past as a loose cannon and Sara most likely wouldn't be a CSI simply because there isn't a defense attorney on the planet that wouldn't use the fact that she quit twice saying she couldn't "handle" it against the prosecution (CSI's).

ep 1305 (if you haven't figured it out this is our 'Halloween' episode & will most likely air near the end of October!)

Susan

Yeah but I think it may be a good thing for Nick to move on, and becoming Detective Stokes may be a good turn for him, I think he would be a great cop, but it's just my opinion ;)

Yeah, this show is nowhere near reality when it comes to anything, and it's not supposed to be. :) So I had to stop thinking "that would never happen" because none of it would ever happen. That said, George himself said he'd like to see Nick maybe be a detective or something so I say bring it on! :)

Nick acting like a cop again I think he should become a detective like Brass, Vartann and others

I long ago resigned myself to the fact that CSI is a work of fiction. If it wasn't DB would have had a lot more problems in bringing Finn in because of her past as a loose cannon and Sara most likely wouldn't be a CSI simply because there isn't a defense attorney on the planet that wouldn't use the fact that she quit twice saying she couldn't "handle" it against the prosecution (CSI's).

Susan

I don't think that comment was made in a negative way against George/Nick, so I don't know why you felt the need to attack Sara. :rolleyes:

In fact, the writers have written Nick as the 'tough guy', and it seems to me that it would make a natural storyline for him to change careers if he's not satisfied in his job. He more and more reminds me of Stabler from SVU, and that's not a bad thing, IMO. :) And if George likes it, and his fans seem to like him in that type of role, then why not? It seems to suit his character.

Back