Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

we don't know for Melinda Clarke because she's in Nikita ! But I think the plot of this episode could bring her back !

Concerning Jorja working on GSR I like that idea, she's the most qualified to work on it ! I hope she'll try to persuade Billy to return for an episode !

According to the site we can't link to episode 13x03 is called "Wild Flowers" and concerns a murdered 'sex slave' at a rave in the desert. (Anybody know if Lady Heather's making an appearance this season? This sounds like it'd be perfect for her. :lol:)

Susan
Well the 'rave' would be right up Greg's alley again.

I'd like to see Lady Heather again - especially when we see her with Sara and Grissom! That could be an interesting combination.
And more GSR sounds like a wonderful promise. I hope they keep it. Jorja working on it is perfect, she did an awesome job with the goodbye letter

From CSI Writers' Room : 'We WILL spend time on GSR this season, AND Jorja is participating in the creative process of the relationship's development.' :)
I certainly like the sound of this. :thumbsup:

I'm not a LH fan; and at least for me, the LH/Grissom/Sara plot line has run its course. But it might be interesting to see how DB interacts with her, and maybe even more so, Fin.
That said, I'm sure there are other qualified psychologists in LV that deal with sexual deviance. A new recurring character, that's not a detective, might be refreshing.

I definitely hope we get some nice Grissom mentions this season. Although I'm not going to read too much into the news that JF is talking to the writers about the Grissom and Sara relationship. I vaguely remember Carol Mendelsohn mentioning a year ago that she and JF were sitting down to talk about the very same thing. The result, one measly mention that 'my husband is living abroad'.

I'd be happy with the odd mention by Sara along the lines that she's off to meet her hubby somewhere or that she has to pick Grissom up from UNI because his car is in the shop. Just simple, boring, everyday husband and wife things.

Now, I don't expect William Petersen to actually make an appearance this season, but, I did just read that filming for his next project has been delayed till winter so who knows, maybe he'll get bored waiting around for four months and might feel like squeezing in a couple of days of filming on CSI. One can always dream:)

Heather returning would be awesome and help make up for the last time since they didn't do much with her then

Plus I always wanted her to interact with the other characters, especially Greg. DB would be really interesting. Hodges would be fun too :)

For GSR, if we can't get WP, mentions would be good :)

CSI 13.03 Wild Flowers
STORY LINE: When a runaway sex slave is murdered during a rave in the desert, the detectives have to find the man responsible...

CSI Writer just told me on Twitter that 13.03 'Wild Flowers' will start shooting Thursday and that Jorja Fox (Sara) will be in it !

From TVGuide:

Got any scoop on CSI? How will Nick rejoin the team after walking out last season? — Bobby
ADAM: Surprisingly, it will all start with Nick getting drunk! "Nick goes on a bit of a bender," George Eads teases. "He challenges a couple guys with pistols that he shouldn't, and he ends up in a bad spot." Fortunately, Sara comes to his rescue, which makes him re-evalute the importance of his team. "He's the kind of guy who doesn't run from a fight," Eads says. "He got frustrated and fed up, but I don't think he would ever leave his teammates in the middle of battle."

Does he go to the same bar Finn is in? *w*

Should be interesting though to see his process of rejoining the team.

Last edited:
Back