Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Well maybe they will get the personal stuff out of their system for this season and start without it next season.

Well maybe they will get the personal stuff out of their system for this season and start without it next season.

How long would that last if they want to explore Nick's personal life?

I keep thinking wouldn't it be interesting if Nick's "girlfriend" was Ellie? :eek:

That would have personal and professional repercussions wouldn't it?

Extra!

Extra

We're interviewing “CSI” stars Ted Danson, Jorja Fox and George Eads on Monday. What should we ask them? Leave your question in the comments, and it could be answered on "Extra"!
Susan

Any idea when this is going to air? :drool:

If this is what they aired this Wednesday it was an Extra! waste of time!

It didn't seem as if they asked fan ques at all, Jorja's bit consisted of telling them Ted got to drink tea but the rest of the cast weren't allowed to eat or drink anything on set.

David Berman had a five second bit because they mentioned what the ep. was.

And George? Never saw him at all! :klingon:

It was basically an interview with Ted Danson. :scream:

I wonder if they'll show some continuity with the recent ep where the girl in that one case had Ellie's ring.

Too bad there wasn't any more GSR scoop grrr.

I may not stay awake for entire episodes all that often any more but this is just depressing! :( In 7 to 10 days or so they'll be finished filming for season 13. If we think it's been slow on spoilers lately just wait until they're done filming. :(

We started shooting the season 13 finale today! Lots of fun stuff

---------------------​

Press release - 13x19 - Backfire

RUSSELL HAS TO CONNECT WITH A 6-YEAR-OLD WHO IS THE SOLE SURVIVOR AND WITNESS TO A TRIPLE HOMICIDE, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10

"Backfire" — When the CSIs investigate a triple homicide, Russell has to find a way to connect with a 6-year-old girl who was the sole survivor and witness, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, April 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Can Russell connect with a 6-year-old who witnessed a triple homicide? Find out on #CSI 4/10 10/9c http://bit.ly/ZDQVwg

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
Amy Acker (Sandy Larken)
Kylie Rogers (Molly Woodwin)
Dey Young (Agnes Goodwin)
James McCauley (Bruce Goodwin)
Malea Mitchell (Crystal)
Vincent Ventresca (Connor Durman)
Wings Hauser (Tony Lash)

WRITTEN BY: Jack Gutowitz

DIRECTED BY: Frank Waldeck

--------------------​

Petersen talks new gig & returning to CSI
Doesn't sound like he intends to come back even for a series finale.

Meanwhile, Petersen is as surprised that CSI will return for another season on CBS (“I didn’t think there was any reason for it to go this long”) as he is that Gil Grissom continues to pop up on the show. (The most recent shout-out occurred last month in an episode titled “Forget Me Not”).

“I didn’t even know he married Sara!” Petersen tells EW. “I found out later on. How nice! That was never my intention for Grissom. You are in the hands of puppeteers, and after a certain point you aren’t sure what’s going to happen to your puppet.”

That’s why Petersen isn’t so keen about the idea of returning to the show if and when it finally signs off CBS. “I didn’t want it to be like he’s back, he’s not back,” Petersen continued. “It should be a clean break, leave when you’re supposed to. It’s like breaking up with a girlfriend. If you keep calling her every month, you’ll never move on!”

Susan

Last edited:
Yes yes...DB the child whisperer. :rolleyes: Didn't he already do that with the little boy who was a witness back when he first came to the show?

And Petersen sounds totally disconnected from the show. I don't know why anyone would want someone to come back who doesn't want to come back. Like he says, make a clean break and move on. The writers should have done that with Sara.

'I didn’t think there was any reason for it to go this long' : sign of disrespect for his CSI coworkers and friends

“I didn’t even know he married Sara!” : sign of disrespect for his fans and GSR fans : did he think they are dumb ?

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't realize Peterson felt that way about the show. Well if that is the case I think they were right in breaking GSR up seeing as he has no intentions of coming back by the sound of it.

Back