Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

And I'm placing my bets right now. Hodges' fiance will meet an untimely death and guess who will be the suspect? Hodges!

There are pics of Wally and Catrinel at dinner in the open...A tragic gunfight and addio Elisabetta. And Hodges in a coma, to add drama to the drama.

I'm definitey betting half of my month salary on a similar scenario.

Exclusive: Battlestar's James Callis Digs Up CSI Dirt in Season 13 Finale

The Las Vegas CSI team this spring will not face off with a brutal killer or ruthless kidnapper, but a man armed with a poison pen.
TVLine has learned that for the CBS crime drama’s Season 13 finale, airing May 15, Battlestar Galactica baddie James Callis will guest-star as a journalist who has the Las Vegas Police Department — including the CSI team — in his crosshairs, as he aims to expose the corruption and hypocrisy of those tasked with policing Sin City.
What’s more, Callis’ character is harboring a secret in his past.
Since his run as BSG‘s Gaius Baltar, Callis has appeared on such series as Eureka, FlashForward and, just recently, The CW’s Arrow (as a thief dubbed The Dodger).

Press release for Sheltered

WHEN THE CSIs FIND A BODY NEAR A FOREST RESERVE, THEY DISCOVER WHAT MIGHT BE A SERIAL KILLER AND HIS BIZARRE LAIR, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3

Ted Danson’s Daughter, Kate Danson, Guest Stars as Lawyer Jill McDermott

"Sheltered" — When the CSIs find a body near a forest reserve, they discover what might be a serial killer and his bizarre lair, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, April 3 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Ted Danson’s daughter, Kate Danson, guest stars as lawyer Jill McDermott.

CHEAT TWEET: Do we see first-hand the bizarre home of a serial killer? Find out on #CSI. 4/3 10/9c http://bit.ly/15iGMp6

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Dalton Day (Carl Abrams)
Paul Johansson (Edward Trigg)
Cameron Deane Stewart (Dylan Trigg)
Neal McDonough (Tommy Barnes (Bunker Man)
Rebecca Forsythe (Miranda Barnes)
Kate Danson (Jill McDermott)
Blair Redford (Luke Holland)
Daoud Balewa (Officer Kevin Crawford)

WRITTEN BY: Michael F.X. Daley

DIRECTED BY: Louis Milito

Susan

I absolutely seriously looked through the guest cast and thought, "Yay! None of DB's family!" and then I saw Ted's daughter listed. :lol:

LOL! I would have laughed if she'd played DB's daughter but maybe this is better.

Thoughts on the finale spoilers?

I absolutely seriously looked through the guest cast and thought, "Yay! None of DB's family!" and then I saw Ted's daughter listed. :lol:

It's not so bad : other actors family members already played or worked in CSI (Josh and David Berman, Marg's son, Fishburne's son, Marg's ex-husband etc...)

CSI: Crime Scene Investigatio 13.22 "Skin In The Game"

STORY LINE: The CSI team needs to brush up on their Medieval Italian, because "Dante's Inferno" is the text chosen for illustration by a particularly twisted homicidal maniac.

With NANCY BRASS ;)

Director: Alec Smight
Writer: Christopher Barbour & Don McGill
Shoot Dates: 3/28 - 4/10

***MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON;)***

A serial killer inspired by Dante's sinners. How original.

The only twist would be if the killer was Hodges' fianceè.

I miss the good-ole-days with episodes without conflict of interest! :(

---------------​

This is mostly about this weeks episode but there is a question about episode 21 at the end.

David Berman Teases a Deadly High School Reunion

TVF: Any future storylines coming up that you're excited for people to see, anything besides this episode just to keep on board?

DB: Yeah. I think there's a really great episode, 21 [entitled “Fearless,’ tentatively airing in May] that features Wally Langham (Hodges) and Jon Wellner (Andrews), which is really, really great. I don't want to give too much away but Elisabetta, Hodges' wife comes back and I love watching the Henry Andrews’ character and so I’m excited to see him as the focus of 21.

Susan

From Eonline spoiler chat.
Cynthia: I'll take anything you've got on CSI!
It's time to meet Brass' ex-wife! In the CBS' big two-parter at the end of the season, we'll meet Nancy, who is described as grounded and strong, when she comes to Brass for help when their daughter is reported missing. Though he was a less-than-stellar husband, Nancy is willing to open up to Brass because he is a great cop.

It's time to meet Brass' ex-wife! In the CBS' big two-parter at the end of the season, we'll meet Nancy, who is described as grounded and strong, when she comes to Brass for help when their daughter is reported missing. Though he was a less-than-stellar husband, Nancy is willing to open up to Brass because he is a great cop.

...whoa... :eek: I never thought that would actually happen!

...whoa... :eek: I never thought that would actually happen!

Another kidnapping?

Back