Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Don't you mean 10 pm??? :p

I agree... poor Nick :lol: Guess it will take him some time to get used to D.B. :guffaw:

2. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

9pm for Central Time! HAH HAH! :p

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Well, you're entitled to your opinion, as I am mine. Sorry to spell flak wrong, no big deal, guess I was thinking about Don Flack lately. Oh well :rolleyes:

I didn't save the article I read, I had no reason to, but I do know I found the link on CSI Files. Doesn't matter anymore anyway, the past is now the past and I'm very much looking forward to Ted Danson. As long as George Eads stays on the show, I guess I can handle pretty much anything. As of tonight, a new era begins!

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

"Sam Malone sees dead people". :lol:

5. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Interview: Jorja Fox

Nice review Shane!! :)

Hopefully 17 :):)

Can't wait to see it!! :)

And my excitement for Greg and Morgan scenes/interaction is growing!!! :D

It would!! ;) Try it writers, you made the hypothetical murders work :)

6. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I am all for that musical episode, too!!!

I love the idea of Susan Sarandon or Mary Tyler Moore for Sara's mom. Great choices!

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I don't think I really want to see a musical CSI. Nope, not even as a labrats episode.

Just seems wrong, but, hey, I could be wrong.

I mean wouldn't that be considered 'jumping the shark'? :shifty:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  8. GregNickRyanFan

I can't see Susan Sarrandon as Sara's mom... perhaps she could play DB's wife though. Can't see Mary Tyler Moore as Sara's mom either, perhaps she could play Doc's wife lol. Lesley Ann Warren is so far the only one I could see playing Sara's mom. I don't know why... I can just picture it.

As for a musical episode, it depends on how they would do it. But, I'd settle for an end of the episode scene where they all go to a karaoke bar and get on stage together and sing something LOL.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I can't get the Buffy musical out of my head. I see the whole group singing "what can't we face if we're together? What's in this place that we can't weather?" or "We will walk through the fire, the point of no return We will walk through the fire and let it burrrnnnn" Going Through The Motions would have been Grissom during 'Burnout'. And Where Do We Go From Here would have fit several season finales. And a version of "I've Got a Theory" would be a nice group number.

The karaoke would be nice. Who still plays an instrument? We lost Gary/Warrick...what about RDH? I know he sings but does he play? IDK if anyone else could accompany them.

It was nice how they worked Gary Sinise's bass playing in on NY...they ought to do something like that here with someone. Although we did see Warrick playing a few notes in that one ep, forgot the name and the season.

10. GregNickRyanFan

^ There was an ep not too long ago where Doc Robbins was playing a guitar in his band.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

12. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

Lying Down with Dogs from season 8.

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, so I've been thinking about this supposedly love triangle. :rolleyes: Here's my thoughts:

Greg 'likes' Morgan, Morgan 'likes' Nick and Nick will have nothing to do with her. Greg gets mad that she likes Nick and tells Nick he wants to 'meet' him in the parking lot after schoo...err work to beat him up. After all Morgain is his, not Nicks. :lol::lol:

14. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

:guffaw: nice one Speedstokesgirl, why don't we just have it play out like that:D.

Personally, I really hope they drop the whole love triangle thing, maybe it won't be like the triangle I have in mind (although I can't see how that's possible :shifty:), but the last thing I need is for the show to get soap operish even just a little bit ; plus, I love Nick and Greg's relationship and I don't want it to be ruined. Sorry if I ranted a little.

btw. Thanks for posting the promo Vegaslights :)!

15. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Oh pease don't let there be a love triangle! I haven't seen the new episode yet but I've been reading everyone's comments and I really hope they don't try and pair Morgan off with Greg just because she's young and pretty. I love CSI for the crime and the drama, and I really don't like when they drabble in romance. They've done it well occasionally; Catherine and Vartann spring to mind, I think their relationship has been beautifully done. I also really enjoyed Grissom and Lady Heather (massively intriguing) but I never enjoyed the Grissom/Sara stuff. I felt it was a little hacknied while they were working together but I like it a lot more since they live apart. I really liked Morgan in the last season and am really looking forward to her being part of the CSI team. But the idea of her and Greg pairing off fills me with dread...not to talk of him and Nick falling out over her! Nick and Greg have a lovely easy friendship and I've always enjoyed their interactions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.