Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The thread is now up for the premiere. :) Discussion specific to that episode can now be done there. Thanks!

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Amen to that!!!! :thumbsup:

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Interested to hear that George has been approached to direct an episode. I hope it happens.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm a little bummed it seems we will never see any of Greg's family. :(

An octopus on a tram? Okay, weird.

5. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Perhaps they don't wanna do everyone's relatives at once, since they're planning on Hodges mom, Al's wife and niece, and possibly Sara's mom

Yeah I'm with you on the octopus part :wtf:

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Do I dare to think the octopus episode might be from DLA? After all, he did the shark one last season. :lol:

I don't understand the second part tho about the hot tub.

7. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

No, it's in the premiere. And the first clip from August that had DB and Nick in the hospital is somehow related to that particular plot point.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

LOL, Marty Stu. I love that! :)

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping too.

Yeah, I kind of agree. I mean, Gloria must have really been out of it during the Ray/Haskell final showdown. Sure, Ray looked like he wanted to kill Haskell when Haskell made it known what he'd done to Gloria, but that was all there was of that. When Ray actually attacked Haskell, he talked about the loss of his kidney rather than what happened to Gloria. I mean, I can't imagine a woman would be too happy with a guy for being more concerned about his lost kidney than her lost virtue or whatever. But the writers mucked up that whole storyline anyway, so I shouldn't be surprised that it seems like they're continuing that trend LOL.

Greg sticky in chocolate hehe... at least it'll match his eyes. :D

What the heck is she talking about? Does she mean in the ep where Morgan is taken hostage in the helicopter? Is that what she means by "before she comes tumbling to earth"? Or is she actually implying that a possible love triangle with be between both of the guys wanting Morgan? Cause that makes no sense because Nick's supposed to be dating Doc's niece (still think that's too fanfic-ish, but whatever).

Super gun? Big deal, we see those all the time on CSI: Miami. :lol:

I still don't like that Bobby won't be there anymore. :( I miss Bobby D. How the world do you pronounce Xiomara though? Is the X a Z sound or what?

Is she talking about Doc's wife? Cause if so, yay! :D

Deadly? So, either he's saying that Vartann may die in an explosion or he's gonna turn out to be abusive like Eddie kind of was? Neither of those outcomes is something I'd like. Maybe he means that someone wants revenge on Vartann and comes after Cath, but someone else (innocent bystander, unrelated to the situation) dies instead?

Can Sara's mom be played by Lesley Anne Warren? I don't know why, but I can totally see her in that role.

That sounds hilarious! Let's see... who can play Hodges' mom? Any ideas?

LOL, true. I'm beginning to really hate that word LOL. Someone buy these people a thesaurus so they can learn synonyms for "explosives and use different adjectives, please. LOL.

YES! Nick makes a comment about DB's name! LOL! I was so hoping someone would!

10. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I'm showing my age here, but there's an old expression about someone "having your head in the clouds and coming back down to earth". I think Carol is referring to something like that. Maybe Morgan comes in thinking she's a little bit "all that", and after some tiny conflicts and sparring (sparks) with Nick and Greg she comes back to earth and realism sets in. I didn't take it to mean she physically falls from anything, I took it metaphorically.

Oh, yes, the dead body reference cracks me up, and I'm glad that it was Nick that brings it up too! :lol:

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Which Flack ep are you talking about? Something from the Angell thing? I totally get Horatio, though.

Back to LV, I don't mind the Ray and Gloria thing much but it's mostly like the others, just being glad he's gone. I just wish I could be happier about Ted...I can't stop being bitter about Cath and Cath and Nick lol

Also agree about Vartaan...they better not make him a bad guy.

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I'm pretty sure PA was referring to Flack killing the guy that killed Angell. It's the only time I recalled that fit the bill. It tortured him for so long I was finally glad to see him slowly get over it because he was pretty close to bottom.

I don't think Vartann will be a bad guy, but maybe he becomes the reason that makes Cath go all "action hero", in order to save him? :confused:

13. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Didn't they already do that, during the Bieberama extravaganza? Explosive events for sure.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

After tptb said in that one season finale a csi would be in a body bag and that never happened, I'm not too sure if we can take them at their words about Cath/Vartann's relationship becoming deadly... and even still, they said "maybe even deadly"... the fact that the word maybe was used gives me a little hope that they won't kill him off. They did say Cath's loved ones would be in danger, so perhaps he's in danger, but is saved... and then that makes her realize she can't let him go, can't lose him and she decides to move in with him or even marry him and that's what happens in her last ep. A wedding would make sense with a possible Grissom return too.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I am thinking the actor who plays Bobby has been pretty busy doing other stuff lately so maybe he is the one who said he didn't have time to come back more. And her name would be pronounced like a Ziomara I am guessing based on someone I know with the same name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.