Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, that 12x03 episode sounds very interesting, at least its Sara focused episode I suppose?

Maybe it'll be like a House of Hoarders for Sara, still focused on her but still a good use of all the characters, and I'm all for her and Nick arguing again, or perhaps there will be a B case too

. Ted Danson will earn $225,000 an episode to join CSI — a savings from Laurence Fishburne's $350,000.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what William Petersen was making when he played Grissom? I'd be interested in knowing how different it was from what LF was making and what Danson is making.

I believe he was making $500,000 per ep, not sure how much he makes being a producer

I believe when he left he was making $600,000 per episode.

I think that William Petersen was making $200.000-250.000 during the first 4 seasons.Then is season 5 he renewed his contract for $500.000 peer episode.He also gained $600.000 for each episode he starred in season 9.

Episode 3 looks like a nice one for Sara!!

. Ted Danson will earn $225,000 an episode to join CSI — a savings from Laurence Fishburne's $350,000.
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what William Petersen was making when he played Grissom? I'd be interested in knowing how different it was from what LF was making and what Danson is making.

I believe he was making $500,000 per ep, not sure how much he makes being a producer

I am pretty sure the $500,000 (increased to $600,000) was for both actor and producer. Which is why he made so much.

Haven't seen Sara go all out over a case in a while.

CSI news:

Question: Is Marg Helgenberger really leaving CSI? I’m skeptical. —Diana
Ausiello: I was too. But then exec producer Carol Mendelsohn revealed that Catherine’s exit has already been woven into the fabric of Season 12 and I was made a believer. “The big arc that we have planned for the first 12 episodes is the arc that will take Catherine out,” she said. “And George [Eads] will be very big in that.”

Stuff we knew, but no that Nick will be a big part of it :D

CSI news:

Ausiello: I was too. But then exec producer Carol Mendelsohn revealed that Catherine’s exit has already been woven into the fabric of Season 12 and I was made a believer. “The big arc that we have planned for the first 12 episodes is the arc that will take Catherine out,” she said. “And George [Eads] will be very big in that.”

Maybe Nick got a taste of power and thirsts for more! Catherine is just an obstacle in his path to glory! :rommie:

CSI news:

Maybe Nick got a taste of power and thirsts for more! Catherine is just an obstacle in his path to glory! :rommie:

Umm, Praetor?
litterflumesmla.gif
fightingsmile1.gif

Hmmmmm so Nick plays a part, how? Anyone got any ideas? Besides PC lol

Glad to hear they've got the exit planned, and then again I'm not cause I don't want her to leave :(:(

And then again Carol said this so what she really could be saying is that they don't have it planned :shifty:

I'm also just glad we're fianlly having a none Ray related arc

Boy maybe world really is ending next year :rolleyes:

CSI news:

I may be reading more into it than I should but...

She's talking about the 'arc that will take Catherine out' yet she says George will be very big in it. What makes me wonder is - does she mean Nick (character) or George (actor)?

I only ask this because I think there's a lot more going on than what we got from the press tour! :shifty:

Susan

CSI news:

She's talking about the 'arc that will take Catherine out' yet she says George will be very big in it. What makes me wonder is - does she mean Nick (character) or George (actor)?

I only ask this because I think there's a lot more going on than what we got from the press tour! :shifty:

Susan

How ya mean?

I think she's talking about Nick, I mean how would George play in that?

Watcha thinkin?

Can we cast me as Chad ASAP?! ;)

Keck's Exclusives: CSI Has a Wonka Moment

Oh Ted Danson, what have you gotten yourself into? It what sounds more suited for an episode of Bones or Castle (or Hart to Hart), CSI's third episode of its new season — entitled "Bittersweet" — will feature a death straight out of the Willy Wonka chocolate factory.

When a former Abercrombie model named Chad gets down in the dumps over his weight gain, he flings himself into a vat of chocolate and drowns. I'm not kidding. And there's more.

A chocolate mold of the poor kid will be discovered by the CSI team, which requires the actor who plays this role to have a body mold taken of his whole form.

Does this sound like CSI to you? Are you concerned that in season 12 the long-running CBS procedural has perhaps jumped the chocolate bunny? Or are you a fan of CSI's more far-out cases like those plushies and furries from season four?

Susan

How ya mean?

I think she's talking about Nick, I mean how would George play in that?

Watcha thinkin?

I'm just remembering some articles (TV Guide of Dec 10-17, 2007 is one of them) where George (& Gary) were asked about life after CSI and he mentioned that they had talked about maybe moving to the other side of the camera. Getting the chance to try it out on the show that you're currently acting in is a good stepping stone (and it's something that a lot of actors do). :)

ETA: If anyone still wonders Entertainment Tonight (which I have on right now) just said that Billy Petersen made $500,000 per episode.

Susan

Last edited:
Can we cast me as Chad ASAP?! ;)

Keck's Exclusives: CSI Has a Wonka Moment

Oh Ted Danson, what have you gotten yourself into? It what sounds more suited for an episode of Bones or Castle (or Hart to Hart), CSI's third episode of its new season — entitled "Bittersweet" — will feature a death straight out of the Willy Wonka chocolate factory.

When a former Abercrombie model named Chad gets down in the dumps over his weight gain, he flings himself into a vat of chocolate and drowns. I'm not kidding. And there's more.

A chocolate mold of the poor kid will be discovered by the CSI team, which requires the actor who plays this role to have a body mold taken of his whole form.

Does this sound like CSI to you? Are you concerned that in season 12 the long-running CBS procedural has perhaps jumped the chocolate bunny? Or are you a fan of CSI's more far-out cases like those plushies and furries from season four?

:guffaw: I can actually see this on CSI, and looks like this will be an A and B case ep cause there's also the part with Sara going after the sexual sadist woman

More info on Cath's exit. :)

I know people are excited about Ted Danson joining CSI, but nobody's talking about Marg Helgenberger's exit. What do you know? — Tammy

ADAM: Executive producers Carol Mendelsohn and Don McGill tell us that, although they're still hoping that Helgenberger will stay, they have been working on her character's swan song since the end of last season. "The final case that Catherine will be involved in will actually put her and her family and the people that she cares about in jeopardy," Mendelsohn says. "Catherine won't just take it lying down, for sure. She'll take matters into her own hands and get to the truth. It will be Catherine, action hero."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back