Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Damn you, VL. :lol: I was just going to post this. :p

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

From over on Margamania

:eek: :eek: :eek:

New bomb tech. A 'he' this time. :) Someone's trying to blow up Nick's house! :eek:

Susan

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Oh goody more Haskell, I'm assuming they are going to decide whether to continue his life sentences or give him the death penalty, PLEASE let it be the death penalty!!! :scream:

At this rate, I'm looking more forward to Justin Bieber than Haskell, now that's sad

Poor Nick, I imagine he's getting tired of bombs

So again, a new bomb person, I kinda wish they'd just stick with the one they had in the premiere

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Woo hoo! Nick spoiler!! Thanks, Blackflag! :D As much as I despise the Haskell storyline, I am looking forward to this one! New bomb guy...wonder how he'll be described? And we get to go to Nick's house? :D

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A Nick spoiler...god we've been waiting for this for so long!!!

New bomb..okay..he's sexy and smart..:guffaw: A BABE:guffaw:

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I know. We get to see Nick's 'new' house. I'm assuming he moved after 'Stalker' and since he owes about $300K he had to have moved.

Now I hope the house doesn't blow-up otherwise Nick may never live in a house again. :lol: Oh well, then we'll have to see the house he'll end up with if this one blows up.:lol:

Something tells me the bomb guy will not be described at all. :rolleyes: He'll just be called the 'new bomb guy'.

I hope this ENDS the Haskell storyline. :rolleyes: It's time for it to go away.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Poor Nicky..he'll live in bomb shelter after this..:guffaw:

8. Smokey

Well, the bomb guy "defangs" it which, as I have found out, means to "render harmless", so I don't think we have to worry about that, thank goodness. :)

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm also wondering then is this where Catherine gets trapped? The bomb is rendered harmless at Nicky house but Catherine and/or Vartann are trapped on the 10th floor of a building??? I did remember reading that spoiler didn't I?

And I totally agree, let this be the last of the Haskell storyline. It was great the way it played out through season 9 till now, but it's over.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Geez poor Nicky again.. this poor guy is going to end up with a nervous twitch:(and I will aslo hope they put an end to the Haskell saga. He's been tormenting and taunting Ray for way to long.. so hopefully this will put an end to him. And we'll find out why he's been so adamant to make life pretty uncomfortable for Ray:confused: [trivia] Bill Irwin [Nate Haskell] was at the Kennedy Center Honors gala in the audience. The camera zeroed in on him 3 or 4 times and he was applauding and smiling from ear to ear. A bit eerie. Laurence Fishburne was also there, so I wonder if they chatted about CSI. or not?

11. Smokey

Sounds like it, since both spoilers mentioned booby traps. Here's the original spoiler:

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Why do I get the feeling that Nick could be leaving the show by season's end?

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Oh don't go there!! :(:eek:

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Are you trying to depress me? I mean really.

Do you know something we don't? :shifty:

15. Smokey

Well if Catherine and Nick both leave this season, what are we left with? Not much of a cast. They would have to add to it and/or re-do the whole show.

Shane! :shifty: Stop stirring things up! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.