Season 10 Wish List

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by daisymay, Jun 30, 2011.

1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

So true. He's had enough loss and heartbreak for all the CSI's combined!

Though we haven't heard anything about the romance in a while, I really hope they get him and Renee together and keep them that way.

2. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

While it is still possible for the Renee/Horatio romance. I personally think it is unlikely or at best a very brief thing. First they need a reason for her to be in or coming to Miami and if they finish with Toller and the money plates, that becomes a problem.

Second, I read somewhere, probably the interview with the character that her other show is being filmed in Canada (BC I think) that means that they have to know in advance, fly her down and put her up somewhere, etc... each time she comes and it means that she has to take more time from the other show than otherwise.

For you romance fans, I'll keep my fingers crossed, but it will be hard to do so it will depend on whether CBS is prepared to make the effort.

3. fanilowchick

True, and with a smaller budget and the writers' questionable judgment when it comes to romance, I have to admit their chances aren't very good. But I'll keep hoping :) A solid, lasting romance for H is definitely on my wish list!

4. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

I want Natalia/Calleigh scenes, too. I LOVE when these two work together, which does not happen nearly enough!

5. fanilowchick

Very true. More action for the ladies!!!

I've probably put this on the wish list before, but I'd like to see Kyle home!

6. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Season one dynamic between characters, and for the show to not be all about Horatio. I will go back to watching it if these two things happen.

7. fanilowchick

I don't think the show is all about Horatio; however, he is the star and as such we should expect him taking up more screentime.

I call season 4 the Horatio Show because it seemed all that the episodes focused on was Horatio & Marisol, Horatio & Eric, and Horatio & The Mala Noche. It seems, at least to me, that screentime has leveled out among all members of the team in the last two seasons.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Season 10 already seems to have a lot in common with season 4.
    I'm going to have to wish a lot harder than I have been...no repeat of season 4,no repeat of season 4.Maybe a little chanting will help.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  9. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

LOL, true. I know I was pretty disappointed when I found out they were bringing back the Noches for yet another season.

10. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

1. More H-screentime! (more, more and more :drool: I don't want episodes (like Reality kills) where he appears for a couple of moments saying a couple of one-liners.

fanilowchick
    I can't agree ;) personally I think 1,2 and maybe 3 seasons are "the Horatio Show" cuz he has there lot of screen time much more then now. In addition, in the seasons 1-4 there are only 4 CSIs, in 5 season - 5 (they should have stopped on 5, IMHO) and since season 8 - 6! but episode still lasts 41 minutes. So...

2. Horatio/Renee (or whoever else) romance but, please, no drama, no more dying girls! I'd like it similar to Horatio/Rebecca Nevins - sketchy but clear.

3. More Calleigh
    4. A story for Dr. Loman
    5. More teamwork (for example, like in "Fallen")
    6. Noche and Memmo - Yes!!! (maybe I'm wicked but Memmo is my favorite H-nemesis)

DCHC4ever
    You're not alone, I'm with you!

11. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Yep, I'd definitely like to see more of Dr. Loman. With Alexx and Tara, the medical examiner played a significant role in the series. It seems now the coroner has pretty much been reduced to an afterthought. This needs to change as autopsies have always been a pivotal part of CSI.

Hear! Hear! More teamwork! :D I'm really liking the promo pictures for the first 3 episodes. They seem to show good variety as far as who's working with who, and the team all helping each other out of sticky situations.