** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
it'll be kinda cute to see Eric carrying her off though...and all the fake concern for the newbie nobody really knew or liked? So hope the season ends with a bang-A dead Navarro maybe? especially if he is really guilty of being a serial killer..

Well, maybe by Sam being in a car accident she won't be in it much. Have they changed the storyline again? Wasn't Ryan suppose to be accused of murder, but it looks like he is working in the photos. I was under the impression the whole episode was about getting him off the hook. Anyway I am happy that Ryan is going to be in it alot. BTW, Miami has always had recurring characters that seem to steal the screentime. I thought Jake was way overused at the time and was so glad when he left.

Hopefully Sam will turn out to be bad, and they will get rid of her.
There doesnt seem to be anything original in this storyline.

Hi all, I was reading your comments and I completely agree. I don't like Sam too, I find her completely useless and see Horatio kicking her in the ass would be great! :) But unfortunately I suspect it won't be so.
We have seen a lot of lab technicians who suddenly disappear into the limbo, but no one ever got to the point of Sam, she seems to have an increasingly important role. I suspect that we won't get rid of her so easily, but we could found her even in the 11th season (if there will be) maybe like Ryan's girlfriend! I read Jonathan's interview and he say that he would like Ryan to have a girlfriend... Hope to be wrong!!!

Press releases for 17 & 18.

WHEN A BELOVED TENNIS COACH IS NEARLY KILLED, CALLEIGH DISCOVERS A PERSONAL CONNECTION TO THE CASE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, MARCH 18

CHEAT TWEET: The CSIs investigate a case that gets personal for Calleigh 3/18 10pm ET/PT #CSIMiami http://bit.ly/wuLspr

“At Risk" - When a beloved tennis coach is nearly killed, Calleigh discovers a personal connection to the case, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, March 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
Omar Miller (Walter Simmons)

RECURRING CAST:
Christian Clemenson (Tom Loman)
Taylor Cole (Samantha Owens)
Ty Panitz (Austin North)

GUEST CAST:
Matthew Glave (Coach Larry Hopper)
Travis Caldwell (Andrew Kingman)
Rebecca Lowman (Brenda Livingston)
Ignacio Serricchio (Mason Torres)
Stephan Smith Collins (Darrell Templeton)
Aml Ameen (Jack Brody)
Christopher Darga (Ross Hemmet)
Jodi Harris (Janice Wells)
Aidan Andrews (Robbie Wells)
Dawnn Lewis (Stacy McNamara)
Keith Worley (MDPD Officer)
Quinton Lopez (Young Mason Torres)

DIRECTED BY: Adam Rodriguez

HORATIO UNCOVERS A CORRUPTION SCANDAL THAT PITS HIM AGAINST AN OLD ADVERSARY, AND CALLEIGH MAKES A LIFE-CHANGING DECISION, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, MARCH 25

Malcolm McDowell Returns as Ruthless Attorney Darren Vogel

CHEAT TWEET: Will Calleigh's BIG life decision give her a 2nd chance w/ Delko? 3/25 10pm ET/PT #CSIMiami http://bit.ly/zhS6Vi

“Law & Disorder" – Horatio uncovers a corruption scandal that pits him against an old adversary, and Calleigh makes a life-changing decision, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, March 25 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Malcolm McDowell returns as ruthless attorney Darren Vogel.

SERIES REGULARS:
David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
Omar Miller (Walter Simmons)

RECURRING CAST:
Malcolm McDowell (Darren Vogel)
Christian Clemenson (Tom Loman)
Taylor Cole (Samantha Owens)
Danielle Bisutti (Gabrielle Wade)
Ryan McPartlin (ASA Josh Avery)

GUEST CAST:
Richard Burgi (Randall Stafford)
Jessica Garvey (Denise Baines)
Tory Kittles (Delonte Cassell)
Katrina Law (Ashira Botnick)
Zack Ward (Clyde Novack)
Danna Brady (Beth Johnson)
Al Coronel (Male Waiter)
Tim Coyne (Driver)
Lawrence Adimora (Valet)
Judy Echavez (Reporter)

WRITTEN BY: Michael McGrale and Greg Bassenian
DIRECTED BY: Allison Liddi Brown

Facebook page just posted this:

Last Tuesday, March 6th, Nina Tassler, CBS President of Entertainment, hosted a meeting with Zenith's senior team at the broadcast network's NY headquarters to review their 2012-2013 development slate. This is what she said on what's going ...to happen for Fall 2012.

"The only potential nights that may be retooled are Tuesdays and Fridays, with one CSI franchise coming to an end."

If Sunday is not being retooled, then I think our show is safe. However, upsetting for NY fans. Why couldn't she just name the show and be done with it!

Is CSI LV on Tuesdays? She makes it sound as if she is having to decide between one csi on Tuesday and the other on Friday. Anyway, for our show, it sure boosts the morale a bit. Just a bit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back