** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Not a spoiler, more a curiosity! Reading 'Daily Mail' today (English newspaper). Article about horse called Finder, star of film 'War Horse'. Reporter visited him in California and found 'his bay coat dyed black, for his latest role in CSI Miami'.

2. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

What page? I think my dad threw the paper away :/ x

3. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Pages 50-51. Nice article about the horse. Just the one mention of Miami.

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Even a Skype call is better than nothing. I really hope they get a chance to share a meaningful conversation, even if it isn't face to face.

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Sorry if this has been posted already, but do we have to wait til January 8th to get a new episode? :(

6. Brianna17

Brianna17 Dead on Arrival

Unfortunately yes :(

7. BethHK

BethHK Victim

I'd rather them not bring him home... at all... ever - than to bring him home just to kill him off. :(

Now that I've finally come to some sort of... resignation, to the Kyle situation on the show (at least I can take solace in the fact that they didn't kill him off)! That would just be adding insult to injury.

And please, no more Julia, unless it's a five second bit to show us how she's dead and season 7 was a mirage. :p

8. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

what a s/l-Julia died and left a million dollars to Kyle so now he's turned into a club hopping playboy..no, highly unlikely..maybe if they showed her leaving town and Kyle standing with his dad waving buh-bye to the woman who abandoned him..now that's a good storyline..

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If they bring Julia back, I hope its to wrap up the Ron Saris storyline. Maybe Ron kills Julia and Horatio can finally put him behind bars for good. Maybe the last five minutes of the show is Horatio and Kyle at Julia's tombstone.

10. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

it'll be silly if Julia gets killed,too repetitive. Everyone who horatio dates, ends up dead...so id choose the Julia-going-away-for-good option.plus i no u guyz will rant at me but i dnt mind Julia, so it'll do me fine if horatio n Julia get together. only if horatio wants

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I'm sorry, I know I came sort of in the middle of the conversation here, but did we actually hear anything about Elizabeth Berkrlry coming back to CSI MiAMI or is that just pure speculation?
    I hope they will not harm Kyle and at least there will be some hapiness in CSI Miami, instead of tiring unhapiness, unexplained break-ups, deaths and no luck in love of everyone in Miami. This show becomes too gloomy and dark.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Speculation based on a tweet from Elizabeth Berkley where she said she "might" be back on the show in the future... and based on the fact that we know Kyle is coming back.

I don't care one way or the other what they do with Julia, as long as they don't have her hook up with Ryan or something LOL. But, I want the Ron Saris story to be wrapped up, cause its just hanging there unfinished and it annoys me LOL. Maybe Horatio could have Julia in protective custody cause she gives info to him so he could put Saris away for good.

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I want Ron Saris to come back too, I just wish it wasn't pretty much a sure thing Julia would come with him if he ever did come back. He was an awesome villain and I would like them to finish the storyline like you said, but I doubt that'll happen without Julia being there too.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Terminal Velocity" press release

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Hahahaha what??? I guess this is one of those sperm donor type things? What an odd storyline....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.