** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

If Sam doesn't know the gift is really from Ryan,there could still be flirting on Sam's part with Eric. It's kind of silly really,why would you have someone else give a gift to a person you are interested in ? The writers aren't even having Ryan and Eric act like adults if that is what is going to play out.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If Ryan gives Eric the gift to give to Sam and then later says "the person who gave you that has good taste", then isn't he continuing to let her think its from Eric? If he wanted her to know it was from him, he would tell Eric "can you give her this and tell her its from me?" He wouldn't let her continue to think its from Eric. So that leaves me with this theory:

Horatio and Ryan are trying to find the mole and are suspicious of Samantha. She's the new one there. Walter's more than proven his loyalty to H and the team, so that just leaves Samantha. Perhaps they bugged the bracelet to find out if Samantha is O'Shay's mole. And maybe Ryan saying "the person who gave you that has good taste" was him testing the microphone on it or something (I'll really think that's it if Ryan gets a phone call right after saying that lol). I know this isn't "Burn Notice" or "Leverage", but it would be cool if that's what was going on with the bracelet. :)

Although, I suppose its possible that Eric hands her the gift and says "This was left at the front desk for you" and the sender remains unknown to Samantha and she thinks she has a secret admirer or something lol. If this is the case, then it could still play in to my theory of the bracelet being bugged to find out if Samantha is the mole.

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Im taking it as though Eric wants to thank Sam for saving his life. So Ryan gives the bracelet to Eric so he has a gift for her. Although why Ryan happens to have a bracelet on him, and doesnt just tell Eric to buy her some flowers makes that scenario seem rather stupid. I wish these writers would write a grown up romance for once!

^GNRF- I doubt it has been that well thought out by tptb!

4. GregNickRyanFan

It makes no sense that Ryan would happen to have a bracelet on him to give to Eric for Sam. It would actually make perfect sense if the bracelet was bugged. Yeah, I know tptb aren't that known for well thought out plots, but they do have a new writer or two this season if I recall, so perhaps the newer writers are fans of spy shows and such and came up with the bugged bracelet scenario.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It would make more sense to give flowers. As far as having a bracelet,wouldn't you have it (a guy anyway) to give as a gift? The whole thing is stupid.It sounds like something junior high/middle school kids would think of,very young kids.
    The writers are having them act really juvenile that's why.

6. GregNickRyanFan

If it plays out like Ryan being too shy to give her the gift himself and asking Eric to give it to her... and then Eric not letting her know its from Ryan and letting her think its from him instead ... then it sounds like a bad fic written by a very young kid or something. I don't think that's it though for the simple reason that Ryan says "the one who gave you that has good taste". Why would he say that like he was fishing for a "come on tell me who gave it to you" type of thing when he knows it was from him? It makes no sense at all. None. That just can't be it. I know the writers have issues sometimes, but I really don't think they'd write something that stupid. At least I would hope not.

So either Ryan bought a bunch of bracelets on clearance (my uncle buys all kind of stuff and tons of the same item when they are on sale whether he needs them or not, to use for presents and such later on) and had an extra one and gave it to Eric so Eric would have a thank you gift for Samantha or Ryan and Horatio are trying to find the mole and the bracelet is bugged... whether Sam thinks its from Eric or a secret admirer.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    It sounds even worse (for some reason) GNRF with your summation.I really hope it doesn't play out that way because Ryan may be too shy as well. It really does sound like bad fan fic.

8. GregNickRyanFan

I'd rather it be Ryan giving Eric something and saying "here, give this to her to thank her for saving your life" than it be Ryan going "Eric, I'm too shy, could you give this to Samantha for me and let her know its from me"? The first one sounds okay except for the loophole of why Ryan would happen to have a bracelet on him LOL. The second one just sounds silly to me, especially with him later saying to her that the person who gave it to her has good taste. Unless Ryan tells Eric to give it to Sam and tell her its from a secret admirer, but that sounds a little silly too LOL.

I mean I can buy Ryan being somewhat shy, but he DID work up the nerve to ask Natalia out that time... so why wouldn't he be able to work up the nerve to talk to Samantha if he were romantically interested in her? It makes no sense at all. I really hope the writers don't make it a gift from Ryan and say its because he's too shy to give it to her himself.

I still would rather the writers surprise us with it being a bugged bracelet (whether Eric is in on it or its just Ryan and Horatio lol).

Oh, here's another thing: IF Ryan does have romantic interest in Samantha, why wouldn't he give the bracelet to WALTER to give to Sam instead of to Eric? I mean, it would make more sense seeing as to how Sam and Walter are friends. So, that's another thing that leads me to believe its either meant as a thank you gift from Eric or its Ryan saying, "since you're going to talk to Samantha about the case, give her this, it came for her at the front desk" or something like that... in either scenario it could be bugged.

Here's another theory: Perhaps the bracelet isn't actually from Ryan. Perhaps it really was left at the front desk... but perhaps its from O'Shay and he's bugged it because he's getting nothing helpful from Samantha (much like the FBI got nothing helpful from Natalia when she was the mole), so he bugs a bracelet and sends it to her along with a note that says "I appreciate your help with the matter I talked with you about" or something to that effect.

Either way, I really think Samantha is working for O'Shay. Whether or not she's being blackmailed into it or is doing it willingly remains to be seen.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This whole thing doesn't sound right to me. Ryan's a sweetheart, but I can't see him buying someone jewelry so soon - even if he is interested in her. I think maybe he's actually bought it for someone else. How/why it ends up in Samantha's hands, who knows. But TPTB are quite good at misunderstandings, miscommunication, etc.

And do we even know if it ends up that Samantha "saves" Eric's life? Because in that megabuzz piece about Natalia & Samantha being in the field/life&death situation, it sounds like maybe there's been another character-swap & the scene has been changed. Perhaps Eric isn't even involved in this.

I completely agree. Either for O'Shay or Navarro, who knows -- for some reason, I just really have the impression that she's trying to take someone's (more specifically Natalia) position there on the team.

10. Brianna17

Brianna17 Dead on Arrival

In regards to the whole braclet thing, I do hope it is bugged. That would be an interesting story line. I also think that Sam is working for O'Shay and they are trying to figure out who the mole is.

About the whole flirting thing, I think that Ryan is just being flirty and that's it. And idk about Sam flirting with Eric. It is possible that it is somewhat of a triangle (Though i hope not).

We will just have to see what happens. All these things can change.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think that would be interesting too. I only hope that if that's the case tptb remember Natalia has a hearing aid ....I won't count on it though :rolleyes:

12. GregNickRyanFan

There was only that mention maybe once later on after she got it. But if Ryan and Horatio bug the bracelet to catch Sam being mole-ish, I wouldn't want Natalia's hearing aid to mess that up, so I would hope tptb forgot about it LOL. But if it's O'Shay who bugs the bracelet and sends it to the lab to Sam, then I hope the writers remember Natalia's hearing aid and it busts Samantha LOL. Maybe that is what was meant by the spoiler that said Natalia would get a labtech fired? Maybe its her hearing aid that actually gets the lab tech (Samantha) fired LOL.

If there was a character swap on Samantha saving someone's life, perhaps this might be the episode that Natalia was originally not in that Ann got cbs to allow her to be in and that's why the swap happened. Or it could be scheduling issues involving Adam's movie. I dunno.

13. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

14. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

[​IMG]Image Credit: Getty Images

Bo Derek is returning to series TV after a five-year absence for a guest role on CBS’ CSI: Miami.
    The sex symbol film star best known for 1980s titles like 10 and Bolero will join the crime drama for an episode that will air in 2012. Along with an upcoming appearance this season on NBC’s Chuck where she’ll play herself, the roles will mark Derek’s first appearance on an episodic scripted show since her starring role in 2006′s Fashion House.
    On Miami, she’ll play a “well preserved” mother who runs a horse stabled where a murder is committed. CSI: Miami airs Sunday nights at 10 p.m.

--

[​IMG]

By: Matt Webb Mitovich

CSI: Miami baddie Diego Navarro comes from very, very good stock — in that his mother is Raquel Welch.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the actress and 1960s/70s sex symbol will guest-star on CBS’ Sunday night crime drama as the matriarch of the very powerful Miami family from which Carlos Bernard’s character and thus his son Esteban (Kuno Becker) aka “The Miami Taunter” hail.

Welch’s episode is set to air in early 2012, following a guest appearance by another iconic bombshell, 10‘s Bo Derek (playing the owner of a horse stable, as EW.com reported).

Welch, whose many silver screen credits include One Million Years B.C., 100 Rifles, The Three Musketeers and Legally Blonde, most recently appeared on TV in the short-lived 2008 CBS sitcom Welcome to the Captain.

15. GregNickRyanFan

Good casting choices, but I'm sick of the Taunter storyline. How many more episodes do we have to endure it for? It's starting to become Miami's Jekyll/Haskell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.