** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Kristin

Mayracansigno: You guys always have the best scoops, so tell me, what's coming up on CSI: Miami?
Flattery will get you absolutely everywhere. Seriously, might as well drop out of school now. Anyway, the folks over at CSI: Miami are looking to cast a child psychologist who helps with the investigation of a brutal murder at a kindergarten beauty show. Sure, the murder is a crime, but so is a beauty pageant for kindergartners, right?

Not sure if this is spoiler-related or not, but in a recent interview with Eva LaRue (it was mentioned on another thread here), Eva basically said that character storylines pop up whenever b/c CSI:Miami isn't a character-driven show. Umm...:wtf: I mean, I know it's all about the science, but seriously, how could you have THREE different CSI shows w/the SAME basic premise if the show is only about the science and the characters just kind of are there?:rolleyes:

This is what I always disliked w/TPTB since mid-Season 4 - they stopped giving a $*!# about the characters and good character storylines and just dropped good stuff to pursue lame plots. And now it's like even the science is secondary. I just don't get it. Aren't the characters of each CSI what makes each show unique (and of course the setting, but who the hell watches a show b/c it's set in Miami/NY/Las Vegas??? I live in NY and I don't watch CSI:NY that much :rolleyes: )

Anyway, just was upset that TPTB are feeding the actors that crap and I think it's total garbage. I'm worried good actors like Jon and Eva might leave b/c of TPTB's ineptness. I'm sorry, but fans watch the show for both the science and the characters - and I'd say it's pretty equal. Character development should not just happen "whenever" b/c it's central to the show. GEEEEZZZ :rolleyes:

OK - rant over!

Press release for the November 20 episode.

THE CSIs INVESTIGATE WHEN THREE CONVICTED MURDERERS ARE RELEASED FROM PRISON AND SOMEONE STARTS KILLING THEM ONE BY ONE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, NOV. 20

CHEAT TWEET: One by one, who is slowly murdering three connected killers just released from prison? 11/20 10pm ET/PT #CSIMiami http://bit.ly/snnzRK

“A Few Dead Men” — The CSIs investigate when three convicted murderers are released from prison and someone starts killing them one by one, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Nov. 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
Omar Miller (Walter Simmons)

RECURRING CAST:
Christian Clemenson (Tom Loman)

GUEST CAST:
Spencer List (Troy Faber)
Dedan Donovan (Rocco Damara at 18)
Patrick O’Neil (Victor Shetland at 18)
Clint Lee Napier (Darren Riggs at 18)
Richard Cox (Judge Ebersol)
Susie Abromeit (Kayla Bledsoe)
Scott Anthony Leet (Rocco Damara at 38)
Mac Brandt (Victor Shetland at 38)
David Meunier (Darren Riggs at 38)
David Andrews (Bruce Faber)
Michele Greene (Connie Faber)
Josh Coxx (Zach Anderson)
Kelli Kirkland Powers (Jury Foreman)
Ankur Bhatt (Male Physician)

WRITTEN BY: K. David Bena
DIRECTED BY: Don Tardino

Heartbreaking news for Eric and calleigh fans. Great news for others :D

Are we ever going to see sparks between Eric and Calleigh on CSI: Miami this season? — Jessica ADAM: Producer Barry O'Brien says that the show will very soon stoke that fire, but perhaps not in the way you'd like. "Delko is going to catch [Calleigh] kissing a guy goodbye in the morning, which will be a flashpoint for Delko," O'Brien says. "On the other side of the coin, Delko is getting slowly involved with a suspect from Episode 4." But fear not: The ends may justify the means. "Both of these [events] will challenge their commitment to that decision to be friends exclusively," O'Brien says. "This may be a relationship that, in the end, is just too strong to resist." Hope!

Heartbreaking news for Eric and calleigh fans. Great news for others :D

Are we ever going to see sparks between Eric and Calleigh on CSI: Miami this season? — Jessica ADAM: Producer Barry O'Brien says that the show will very soon stoke that fire, but perhaps not in the way you'd like. "Delko is going to catch [Calleigh] kissing a guy goodbye in the morning, which will be a flashpoint for Delko," O'Brien says. "On the other side of the coin, Delko is getting slowly involved with a suspect from Episode 4." But fear not: The ends may justify the means. "Both of these [events] will challenge their commitment to that decision to be friends exclusively," O'Brien says. "This may be a relationship that, in the end, is just too strong to resist." Hope!

How is it great news for others?
All this means is that once again TPTB are wasting more airtime on Eric and Calleigh, & thier personal lives. Same boring shit we've had to watch from seasons 5-8....Calleigh looking like a ho, & Eric acting like a stupid fool.

No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back