Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wait... the season premiere is a two-parter? I hadn't heard that before.

Hehe that was cute. Thanks for posting that. :) Is this all that they're going to show tonight cause if so, I'll cancel the recording setup for it. I set it up in case I forgot to watch. :lol: But, if this is all they're going to show then there's no sense it me recording it since I've seen it. :lol:

I like when Marg was laughing about having to remember where your spouse put stuff. I chuckled when Laurence put the shades on before they started humming the theme song. :lol: They all looked great... especially Eric and George. :D

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That clip was great! I love how Marg said that women would be the best detectives and CSI's. Especially married women. :lol:

Thanks for posting. :D

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

According to my own past experience, the web version and the aired version don't always have the same cuts so you might want to keep the recording set in case they're different (although could be very slightly). :D

4. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Plus, when I saw the quick clip of this last week, they had different stuff other than what was in the clip linked above. So like Erica said, I would just keep.

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/09/78707/index.html <-Direct link to the ET thing since I had to scroll down a bunch to find it with the original link.

I think it's funny that Eric seemed to not know the theme song that they were humming. :lol:

Their interaction is fun to watch. :)

6. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Laurence seemed to get along pretty well with the others in that clip. I thought both he and Marg were hilarious. Eric didn't know the theme, which didn't surprise me. I doubt he'd sit at home and watch that kind of stuff. Or he thought it was stupid. Which also wouldn't surprise me. :lol:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I figured he'd think, "This is so stupid, I'm not doing this, I'll just smile." :lol: That's probably what I would think. :lol: But, he might not have known the theme. He says he doesn't watch that much tv.

8. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

I also thought Eric was like "please get me outta here. I don't get paid enough for this" when they were humming the ET theme.

9. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Well, they showed some new scenes from the premiere along with the interview on the actual show

One was Nick, Langston, Ecklie, and Catherine discussing the case and Nick and Langston disagree on if the person did what they are accused of.

Another involved Nick getting heated with Ecklie about what something I'm not sure what but Catherine says somethings about she can defend herself or something

Two very short ones involved discussion of the case i think

10. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

I think(and I love the magic of DVR and rewinding live tv)they were talking about the actress Olivia that was mentioned for episode 1. Ecklie, Nick, Catherine and Ray are around the table.

Nick(to Ecklie): Take it easy I don't think she's the leak.

Cath(to Nick): I can take care of myself.

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Thanks for that. at first it sounded like Nick said she's not the lead which now that I'm thinking wouldn't make much sense

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

So my guess is those two scenes they showed tonight on ET will lead to why Ecklie has Sara come into the picture. They seemed to be at each other's throats. Although Greg was not part of any of that.

13. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Oh wow. I never thought of it that way. You could be on to something. At the very least that could be what Sara helps Catherine to see is that Nick trying to step in for Cath is not trying to treat her condesendingly but because he cares. And he's a gentleman.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ANNOUNCEMENT

Since some like these public service announcements have some fun. ;)

There will be a change coming, we are going to be adding to the spoiler situation. and that will be a second thread where it will be strictly for spoilers to be referenced, it will have guidelines to follow and will explain how it works, we ask for your patients in the matter.

We are hoping this will help to make it easier for everyone. It may take a bit to get use to and we understand that. but again we would appreciate your help with this.

As to the discussion thread for the season 10 premiere it will be going up sometime today as well.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Spoiler discussion. :p

15. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

The leak thing would make more sense considering Catherine is holding a tabloid in the pictures when they see Sara and Ray is meeting her.

Either way, I love feisty Catherine so that scene should be awesome :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.