Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about the crossover episode and still how ridiculous it is for Ray to be the only one going to the other cities. Out of everyone on the CSI team he is the least experienced as a CSI and yet he gets to go travel to these other cities for his case. It is really absurd.

I definitely agree... especially given the fact that Greg used to live in NY, he should definitely be the one going there.

Is it TV canon or book/suppliment canon that Greg's from NY? (IMO, if he never mentioned it in the confines of the show, it's questionable.)

Is it TV canon or book/suppliment canon that Greg's from NY? (IMO, if he never mentioned it in the confines of the show, it's questionable.)

He's not from NY, but he told Grissom once (can't remember which episode- but I think it was back when he was still a labrat) that he lived in NY for a while.

He's not from NY, but he told Grissom once (can't remember which episode- but I think it was back when he was still a labrat) that he lived in NY for a while.

It's from the Season Two premier "Burked". Grissom was having Greg analyze the heroin found in Tony Braun (or something like that).

This isn't verbatim, but you'll get the idea:
Greg: "Did I ever tell you I used to live in New York?"
Grissom: "Is this going to be a short story or a novel?"
(Time passes, they discuss the case and what not)
Grissom: "And the point to your New York story?"
Greg: "Oh! I was just going to say that another way to take heroin: A suppository up the coolie. You just stand on your head and... never mind."

Has anyone found out abou the episode where Nick's girlfriend appears. I'm interested in finding out who the picked for her.

I hope she's of a reasonable age.

Has anyone found out abou the episode where Nick's girlfriend appears. I'm interested in finding out who the picked for her.

I hope she's of a reasonable age.

As far as I know, she is still listed as a social worker, but there has been no mention of her becoming Nick's girlfriend. We just made that leap ourselves.

Well, there is that recent article that says that Nick might get a girlfriend this season. The one where George said he'd like Nick to come home and have a girl there cooking dinner for him. :)

But the social worker is supposed to be in her 30s, so if that one is the one who is his girlfriend then her age will be reasonable not like the waitress. :lol:

Well, there is that recent article that says that Nick might get a girlfriend this season. The one where George said he'd like Nick to come home and have a girl there cooking dinner for him. :)

But the social worker is supposed to be in her 30s, so if that one is the one who is his girlfriend then her age will be reasonable not like the waitress. :lol:

Oh yeah yeah yeah! I forgot about that article. Thanks! :) Now I'm anxious to see it happen. :D

When Ray is doing that crossover, what will Nick, Catherine, Brass and Greg be doing? Will they be in the episode working on another case?

We don't know, until we see it.. here's a brief tid-bit about a newbie on CSI~

Just don't call him Danny Taylor, "Without A Trace" vet Enrique Murciano takes on the role of a Sin City detective. Set to air 10/15~

TV Guide issue dated Oct. 12-18~

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that. I wonder what his character name will be. Shucks, that's next week. I'll be out of town and won't be able to watch it until Sunday. :lol:

By the way, I never really thought about his looks all that much, but now that it's been mentioned, he is pretty yummy. :)

I just have a question, comment, thought, I'm not sure what exactly to call it. But here goes.

On all of the CSI's they have male leads or bosses so to speak, Grissom, Mack and Horatio. All of them get tons of quality screen time. The others are focused on, but they are and in Grissom's case were the main ones.

Now Catherine is the boss so to speak, basically she took Grissom's place. Why is it now she gets even less screen time then when she was his assistant? Instead of the main focus being finally on a strong woman being in a position of authority she has been pushed into the back ground.

The focus now is all on Nick and Ray. Finally a woman on one of these shows gets to be a boss and she dissappears. I mean the first 3 shows mainly have been the tag team of Nick and Ray. I would love to see women finally be the center of the show. Nothing againt Nick, but not everyone is obsessed with him.

I'm just not understanding why the difference.

Maybe Marg wants less screentime who knows:confused: she's knows the score and if she wants this, maybe the writers are letting her have less screen time! And your welcome GNRF I'll try to find out what his name will be, if someone doesn't beat me to it~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back