Sara Sidle and Det Vartan

hell yeah :lol: and i use to think that he respects her a lot too......and im still waiting for an "elevator" scene between them........vartann shirtless, sara on top of him and the whole lab would be :eek: when they found them :lol: ah ah ah im evil

Love in an elevator, yeah.

Well, they've been inside a car alone a few times. For all we know, at one point that car was a-rocking.

Wow, last night I dreamt Vartann asked Sara out on a date and she said yes. How random is that? Made me wanna start working on my fic again.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Wow, last night I dreamt Vartann asked Sara out on a date and she said yes. How random is that? Made me wanna start working on my fic again.

it's a sign , definetely a sign....write your fic now that you have inspiration.....waouh this thread was pretty dead...

Yeah, I had to perform CPR on it for like 10 minutes before it came to life.

Vartann is so hot. I'm so happy he's coming back. I hope he has a scene with Sara, at least.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Yeah, I had to perform CPR on it for like 10 minutes before it came to life.

Vartann is so hot. I'm so happy he's coming back. I hope he has a scene with Sara, at least.

waouh ten minutes!! :eek: people had forget them that's sad :( which is weird cause there is a lot of people who likes sara/vartann...

anyway im glad he is back too...i was thinking about something on the final

since brass is shot , sofia is dealing with Ellie and detect Vega works with catherine....we need a detective for sara's case...maybe Vartann???

I saw the title of this thread and started to read from the beginning. Now that I'm finished I can see them together. But I forgot which one of you were going to write some fic. But please do it soon even if its just a page or 2. I think that would help this board. Of course Det. Vartan having more screen time would do it too.

I was writing a fic, but I barely have time to do anything these days :(.

There are already a couple of fics out there for you to read, though.

Sadly enough I read them while I was going the whole thread. So I'm wanting more. It helps especially when you have one character that you don't see every episode. :(

Oh my God, I just found out there is a Sara & Vertann thread! :eek: :D :lol:

You guys are crazy, but this is very cool. I like him and he`s supposed to come back in the last 4 eps, or at least ....in one of them, isn`t he? Should make your shipperheart pounding! :lol:

And like always, Siss.......busted.....AGAIN , you`ve got no life girl :lol:
Are you posting in every thread of this forum?

wonderful pic csi watcher, thanks for posting it :D

And like always, Siss.......busted.....AGAIN , you`ve got no life girl

yeah exactly and im proud of it girl :lol: i cheated again sorry :lol:

Are you posting in every thread of this forum?
almost ha ha ha :p and not only here :p

A few minor details from the upcoming "Bang Bang." First, the script confirms Vartann's name is Tony. It says "Detective Tony Vartann..." though no one says it outloud. Also, from what it looks like, no S/V scenes :(. Of course, that could change.

so his name is Tony?.......that's so unbelievable.....i hope there will be some script revision anyway, some S/V scene would be appreciate...im gonna ask the spoiler girls about that

Back