Sara Sidle and Det Vartan

Too many answers. Too many.

God, I WANT to write a fic for these two, but the plots I have right now are so weak. Ugh. I might write something after A Bullet II, but I have to wait till it airs. Why aren't people writing S/V fics? Why, why, why, why?

Sorry for the short notice, but I just saw the Vartann romance movie is airing on the W network right now. Started about 1/2 ago. Excellent shirtless scene!

Aw. Well, I don't have W, anyway. But thanks for the notice!

I had a S/V dream last night and I already forgot most of it, but I know they had this cute little boy and the most adorable little girl. It was a squee dream.

Are you kidding? I haven't even finished my other SV stories. Ugh. So behind.

Which one's DE?

sorry it was DR the interrogation scene when vartann was angry about the suspect because she was cheating on her husband :mad: sorry sorry :( DE was for the french name :lol:

Oh, I think that's Dead Ringer, no? I love Vartann in that episode. I don't know why I get the feeling he was married and his wife cheated on him, by the way he was acting in that episode.

Oh, I think that's Dead Ringer, no? I love Vartann in that episode. I don't know why I get the feeling he was married and his wife cheated on him, by the way he was acting in that episode.

yeah that exactly what i felt , especially when he made a comment about the way of life of the suspect.. :rolleyes: he was so affec ted by the way she cheated on her husband :(

And of course, Sara probably felt the same way because Hank cheated on her.

They should've gone out for a couple of drinks after closing that case. I think they both needed company.

And of course, Sara probably felt the same way because Hank cheated on her.

They should've gone out for a couple of drinks after closing that case. I think they both needed company.

maybe they did....... i really want to see vartann asking sara out, even if for a coffe or something like that, it would be very interesting to see how they act when they are not working... :rolleyes:

Back