Sara Sidle and Conrad Ecklie

Wah tis funny Kira... Eclie and Sidle.. or Grissom doing the happy dnce. See I think they suit each other well. Ecklie and Sara that is.

Now, now, be careful what you say about Grissom doing a happy dance. I honestly very much doubt that. I don't see him seeing Sara as a problem, nor do I see him 'handing' her to Ecklie to handle.

As for this ship... Umm... Well, I don't see it so far. But who knows?

Lol, what the heck, I'll ship anyone with Ecklie just for the hilarity of it! :lol:

Seriously though, I can see Ecklie having a crush on Sara, like everybody else seem to at some point during the show. Lucky, lucky girl.

*peeks her head round the door*

Ecklie and Sara?? :eek: *shudders at the thought* Yes, this could be amusing if I wanted Sara to have even more traumatic times in her life, but I think Sara's had more than enough :lol: Add to that the fact that Ecklie's about as hot as a cold piece of toast... :)

I can see why he might take a fancy to her though - what guy wouldn't? Sara's beautiful :D I think Ecklie's probably the guy at the office who fantasises about being with one of his colleagues *cough*Crow's Feet*cough* :D :D

Ecklie and Sara???? :eek: Umm. *BARF* :lol: A snowball would have a better chance in hell. :p I don't think Sara, or Catherine, or Sofia *am I missing anyone else* :confused: would be caught dead with the louse.

That said. I have to say, I was wondering when someone was going to add Ecklie into the ship mix.

Okay! Did I miss a memo or something! Is there like a competetion on who can think of the craziest ship?! Honestly people! Soon there will be Grissom/ the lab tech that just walked by!

Okay! Did I miss a memo or something! Is there like a competetion on who can think of the craziest ship?! Honestly people! Soon there will be Grissom/ the lab tech that just walked by!

already happened, the pilot.

yeah soon i'll see that on this board. all of u, crazy!

Maybe Ecklie is the way he is for a reason.. I mean he can not be like that all of the time. Maybe he had a bad up bringing, maybe he had a bad marriage, maybe he always got hte short end of the stick and was tired so started to kiss ass to get ahead.. who knows. Maybe he just needs someone to understand him... So if that makes some crazy.. so be it.

Back