Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

I loved this line:
Sara Sidle: So relax and lie down on your back.
Greg Sanders: You know, this is exactly like a dream I had once, except it wasn't in a garage and Grissom wasn't watching.
[beat]
Greg Sanders: That was a different dream.

Can someone tell me which episode it's from?

That would be Big Middle season 5. I adore that line too!
Hooray for the reappearance of the list! May I add the Fannysmackin' scenes? :)

~~~~~~
Silhouette's Top Twenty-five Sandle Moments: (including episodes and season)

1. "I could really, really kiss you right now" (Organ Grinder, season 2)
2. Shower scene (4x4, season 5)
3. Explodapotty!!! (Iced, season 5)
4. "This is like a dream I had..." (Big Middle, season 5)
5. "Really? I saw everything" (4x4, season 5)
6. "What he's got that I don't got?" (Revenge Is Best Served Cold, season 3)
7. "A real man wouldn't mind..." (Bully For You, season 2)
8. Greg asking her out (Organ Grinder, season 2)
9. Sara asking him out (Who Shot Sherlock, season 5)
10. The hug from Dead Ringer (season 4)
11. The hug from Who Shot Sherlock (season 5)
12. "I'm a good listener..." "Thanks for asking" (Unbearable, season 5)
13. Greg gesturing 'call me' to Sara, and Sara's cute smile afterwards (Feeling the Heat, season 4)
14. She remembers his birthday (Time of Your Death, season 6)
15. She laughed OUT LOUD at his not so funny joke (Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang... I think! season 6)
16. He defended her when she got suspended (Nesting Dolls, season 5)
17. "I heard that you just lost your virginity... First autopsy, how did it go?" (Down The Drain, season 5)
18. Mia said she heard from Sara, of all people, that Greg hadn't lose his virginity till college... (Swap Meet, season 5)
19. The glances, the smiles, teh look (that could be anyone's guess! :lol:)
20. "Because Greg hasn't given up on her," (TV Guide, August 7-13, 2006. Eric Szmanda interview quote.)
21. the scene from A Bullet Runs Through It, when they were re-enacting the scene, Greg on the phone with Sara and Sara said "I'll call you back!" (season 6)
22. "Well sex is physical... is that a sport?" (Primum Non Nocere, season 2)
23. Gold star! (Gumdrops, season 5)
24. I don't remember the episode but Greg walked into a room Sara was in, and he waved and smiled at her. It's just so cute! (hmmmm... I don't remember either!)
25. LAB EXPLOSION!! They've gone through thick and thin together... (Play With Fire, season 3)

*New Addition(s), all from Fannysmackin' season 7*
1. Sara was so worried (just look at her facial expressions - she's practically about to cry!)
2. Sara: "I didn’t think you could see me." Greg: "I can’t. But I know that Sidle scent.
3. "I came here for you Greg."
4. She was stroking his hair.
5. She was gonna bring him some Mexican later on.
~~~~~~

And there's the list. Here's to some more sandley scenes to add to this list (and anyone who wants to mention any more sandle scenes we may have missed, or correct me on the episode/season, please do!)

WHOO-- FANNYSMACKIN' is my new favorite episode!!

Sara and Greg are my favorite characters, but together-- they're just wow.

Thanks Hestia! :D

I watched Fannysmackin' again for the 3rd time and my heart broken again when the fannysmackers beat Greg up! It was sooo sad.. :'( He tried to save the woman! The part where Sara came was great though. That was beyond sweet!

Can I add the bit where Sara was to Sofia: "Why aren't the paramedics on Greg?" to the list. She cared about him so much. :D

(sigh) That list made me smile...

1. Sara was so worried (just look at her facial expressions - she's practically about to cry!)
2. Sara: "I didn’t think you could see me." Greg: "I can’t. But I know that Sidle scent.
3. "I came here for you Greg."
4. She was stroking his hair.
5. She was gonna bring him some Mexican later on.

;) Spoiler-ish for me, but I lived through. It's something to look forward to!

I'm writing a fictional story, and Greg and Sara are my inspiration for the romance.

^^ Yay. Actually, its VERY spoiler-ish. :lol: Since Fannysmackin' was only a few weeks ago.

Oh and I have to post these pics!

normal_704_000428.jpg

normal_704_000437.jpg

normal_704_000438.jpg

pic
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic

Poor Greg. :( But at least he has Sara. :)

*wipes eyes* Lucky Sara for having someone like Greg...

(squeels at 7th pic) Teh touch of teh hands...

Don't do anything stupid Sara and Greg! You don't wanna lose the other.

See, this is where the song RIGHT HERE by Staind steps in...

I'm willing to bleed for you....

Yeah, they're lucky to have each other. He seems to still have a crush on her... "I know the Sidle scent." was so sweet. We all know that someone only takes in your scent when they've got the hots for you.

Every Sandle moments make me smile. It makes me wish to have a guy like Greg. If Sara gets KO-ed by running with Gris, y'all better make her hear Usher's U GOT IT BAD.

Me too. I want a guy like Greg. :D Someone's whose caring and humorous and cute.

^ who wouldn't want a guy like Greg? ;) I bet deep down inside Sara can't resist him too :devil:

Hestia, YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for bringing order to my disorganized list! :D Love it... So that makes it 'Top 30 Sandle Moments' then? YAY!!!!

Ooh many new members! Welcome kissmesweet, Tananda, and Ziva__David (and everyone else new)... Sorry I havent got around to welcome you all... *hands Sandle cookies* :D

And... omg... I think I missed someone's bday :eek: *slaps head* HAPPY (very) BELATED BIRTHDAY frickangel!!!!! :D :D :D So so sorry I missed it >_< Hope you had a wonderful Sandlelicious birthday :)

And just so you're not mad at me... I walked pass the breakroom a few days ago, and I caught Sara and Greg about to go to your bday party... TOGETHER! :D

frickangel-bday.jpg

Sara: C'mon Greg, we don't wanna be late!
Greg: *fixing tie* Hold on, my hair is a mess... *sigh* I look like a mess...
Sara: Actually, you look gorgeous... *moves over to Greg* Here, let me fix your tie.
Greg: *looks at Sara intently as she's fixing his tie* ...do we have to get there on time?
Sara: What? Why?
Greg: *smirks* I don't know, we could do something before we leave... *moves even closer* What are you saying about arriving a little... late?
Sara: *pushes the presents aside* :devil: :devil:

<<censored for PG13 rule>> :p :D

Adorable conversation!

Welcome kissmesweet, Tananda, and Ziva__David (and everyone else new)... Sorry I havent got around to welcome you all... *hands Sandle cookies*

Oh thank you. I'm a huge Sandle fan ever since Fannysmackin', I've been even MORE obsessed. He's so adorable and she's absolutely gorgeous!

I bet deep down inside Sara can't resist him too
Yep. I don't blame her; I mean look at Greg!

kissmesweet, I've edited your post to show only 3 pictures and I've made the rest links.

Board rules state no more than 3 pics should be posted (some people have slower internet connections and it takes longer to load the pictures) at once but there is no limit on the number of links. ;)

Yey i'm back. sorry for being all mean and abandoning you guys. Wow I haven't been here in forever!

And I know Fannysmackin was awhile ago, but it made me CRY. like i was bawling. but i would like to think that some of it was joy because of the huge sandle moment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back