Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

I'm out of town, so I haven't been able to get on and squee my butt off yet, but OMIGODTHATWASINCREDIBLE. I seriously teared up a little bit.. I would totally say that that episode was proof that the Sandles ship will never die. Our thread title du moment is super appropriate. Man, that was fantastic.. when she was stroking his hair I had a huge lump in my throat. Seriously, how could anyone not see the love there? OTP, yo! :D

2. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Wow, looking at these pictures it's obvious that Sara cares a lot about our good old Greggo. I mean, stroking his hair, holding his hand. This has to be love! :D :D :D

Oh, I forgot to say, thanks for the pics Wojo. :)
    Sorry about that. How rude of me.

3. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Can't cry!! I have on makeup!! Grrr!!
    That song describes the Sandle ship. Perfectly. (Along with others posted a few pages back.)

Ahh, gotta go. I am in a rush today, gotta check out another few threads and another few sites. Ill be back later, though!! (More Sandle talk from me then!!)

4. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Hey, Caderyn! Welcome aboard! :D I think I saw you from CaRWash thread, though I'm not sure :lol:

Someone gave me a link so I could see Fannysmakin'. Just the Sandle part, but I don't care. I was so happy! YAY!!! At least I don't have to wait another 49327402195373 years :rolleyes: Thank God internet :lol:

My God, even without seeing all the beating part I was almost ready to cry... Start from the beginning where Sara was walking into the scene. I was chewing on my pillow :lol:

Is it just me or did Sara just sort of slow down a bit when she saw Greg lying there? Like she was a bit shocked? And :eek: did she cry when she said "I came for you Greg"?... Heh maybe I was imagining it :confused: (bad quality video) But she does look like she wanted to cry. It was so emotional...

Wow still amazing how all the hype around Fannysmackin' bring me back from my being MIA :lol:

5. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I totally think she was crying... I believe I actually commented on it to Sarah while we were watching it. But then, I was crying myself a little bit, so it could have just been me. Her voice definitely cracked, that's for sure.

6. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Silhouette, where can I find the link to the Sandle clip? I really wanna see it, because, like you, I don't want to wait.

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

O/T Do anbody got a picture of Sara,Greg, Nick and Warrick? If you don't have it all of four of them, Sara, Greg and Nick just fine, I'm really appreciate it.

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Welcome to the thread everyone who is new!! :D *passes around cookies* Im so glad this ship is growing!!!

:eek: Silhouette, that song was so perfect! I can imagine Greg holding on to his life when he was getting beat up, just to see or smell Sara again!!! Aww man, now im getting all teary eyed. ;) Their scene was PERFECT. I came here for you, Greg. :eek: Awwwww!! Sara almost cried!! :( So sad, yet so cute!!

*raises hand* I have to admit, I did put extra "Sandle Positivity" in the writer's cookies. :lol: :D Guess it worked!! I hope they notice the positive reaction from their scene and write more like it!!

9. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

:eek: Was so wrapped up in the whole new Sandle scene, forget to welcome all the newcomers. *waves and hands out his specially made positivity cookies*

I've lost count of how many times I've watched that scene over and over again. :) It's just so good and those people who beat up Greg should be glad Sara wasn't there when they got arrested. Somebody would have gotten an a$$ whoopin' like she put on the dummy earlier in the episode.

Pssst, come closer. If you go over to youtube and search for fannysmackin, they have some clips. ;)

10. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

*Grabs a cookie from Sandersidle and YouandMe1105* Gotta love these cookies!
    YouandMe1105, you are my hero!
    Now i can watch the whole episode. I've just watched the scene of Greg getting beaten up :eek:, and I was crying so hard I almost fell off my chair. And then Greg in hospital.
    'My mom's gonna freak.'...Yeah, i cried then too. :( :( :(
    I just hope Sara realises she has feelings for Greg, because they're chemistry is perfect and everyone except the two of them knows how good they would be together.

11. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Now that we know about his family, they have a lot in common. There families both had disapointments.
    Sara looked like she was trying to hold back tears when she was talking to him. I think they will continue with a storyline for them. Maybe Sara will be with Grissom but secretly like Greg. The camera zoomed in and made sure that you saw her stroking his hair. Plus at the end she was getting him food and going to see him :)

12. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Ya know, that actually sounds possible. Yes she could still be with Grissom, but have feelings for Greg. Then maybe, after a few episodes, if all us Sandle fans get lucky, Sara will realise that Greg is what she needs, not Grissom. That guy is married to his work anyway. :D

It could happen... :)

13. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

I *Finally* saw Fannysmackin', and...

OMG...

That Sandle scene just about rules the entire season. Eat your heart out... err... certain other shippers. :p

14. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

I TOTALLY agree with you frickangel. :D

I think that out of every Sandle moment, this one has to be right at the top of the list. It just showed so much care and I think a lot of people can see that the two could be something if Sara would just give him a chance.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I hope Sara realizes she loves Greg too. Maybe him almost dying will make her realize that. She was so close to losing him, ya know? If she thinks about, I think she would realize that if he died, she would regret not telling him about her feelings for him. She should tell him when she still has the chance. "Life is so short. Almost shorter then we ever want to believe." <--- Warrick said that, and I totally agree. I think Sara would to ;) Long Live Sandle!!! (and Greg for that matter :p)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.