Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

I just had to hop in as well. I loved the scene between Sara and Greg
I loved that Sara said she was there for Greg. It was so sweet and adorable. I loved how she touched his hair. It was such a great moment. Sara was so worried about him.
I knew that you guys would be so happy. I was as well. Sandles isn't my top ship. Obvious by my siggy who is :devil: but I still love Greg and Sara together. I was so worried about Greg tonight as well. Most of the episode had me pretty emotional. Great episode.

Take Care,
Dayna

Oh my gosh, I loved it. That scene literally took my breath away.

Greg: Sara ;; Sara:I didn't think you could see me ;; Greg: I can't. I know that 'Sidle Scent.' OMG *squee* He knows it's her by what she smells like!! So darm cute. What exactly is the 'Sidle Scent?' Something only Greg knows, I'm sure.

I hated seeing poor Greggo hurt like that, but that scene was totally *squee* worthy, and I actually did *squee.* My mom told me to stop though

Sara: I came here for you, Greg. .. That says it all. Oh, and the head/hair rubbing. If that isn't love, well, then I don't know what is.

Here's to Fannysmackin' and the wonderful love that is, and always will be, Sandle

'I came here for you, Greg' and 'I know that Sidle scent' have got to top all of the other thread names for the next Sandle thread :p That scene was so emotional, like many of you I almost cried. Sara was tearing up and Sofia had to practically pounce on her in order to restrain her from running into the scene. I also loved the 'Why aren't the paramedics on Greg?' line. She sounded so pissed off that they were just letting him lie there. And Greg didn't even have to open his eyes in order to know it was Sara, did he :)

Awww this episode sounds so amazing *squees*

Yeay for sandle :)

I cant believe sara said "i came here fr you" she would never say that for anyone else, showing their connenction. And he knew it was her by her smell? thats so cute, at least it shows that he still likes her, cos he recognises er perfume or something. And she gets to touch his hair, so jealous :lol:

I cant wait to see this episode :D

OH ME NEITHER!!! I was sooo mad that i had to go to the football game!! I really hope Greg doesn't get like PTSD! I would seriously cry!! Is there sad music?? Cause i'm a musician and that is what sets me off... I'm soooooo excited and almost nervous to see it! :(

guys guys guys i'm watching it i'm watching it i'm watching it!!!!! I have to be at the DMV by 7 tomorrow to get my liscence but I DONT CARE!!!

That scene was just intense. You could tell that she was really concerned about him, she almost bit Sofia's head off. This episode made me love Sandle and both of the characters even more. :D

SIDLE SCENT! SIDLE SCENT!

Such a beautiful, beautiful scene. I love that she ran there just to be with him.

Absolutely gorgeous.

*sigh* :)

Oh a heart melting moment even though I can't watch it yet but reading your reviews make me wanna cry and squee and say 'Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' at the same time. :D He knows her scent. She came for him. *sigh* And OMG hair rubbing! :eek: (HOW CUTE IS THAT???)
Awww... Definitelly awww... :)

Wait. Not just 'awww'...
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D :D *Sandle happy dance* I'm so happy! *hugs everyone* :D

Oh btw, how about the hand-hold thing? Do they cut it out? :( *prepares pointy sticks* Don't tell me they did cuz I'll... I'll... :mad:

::gets out own pointy stick:: I SAW NO HAND HOLDING!!

can anyone tell me what happens in the promo for next week... it didn't show me anything... it just showed the promo for this week! :(

I think the delicate hair-stroking was FAR better than any hand-holding scene. She came just for him and she specifically was going to the hospital to be with him and comfort him. Bring him food he likes... just a wonderful episode for the two characters.

I am literally giddy. That sandle scene made Greg get beaten up almost worth it. But honestly, he looked horrible... poor guy. He needed Sara there. :(

For those who haven't seen it, I taped THE SCENE and I'll transcribe it as I heard it. (I actually used my digital camera to take stills for you all but the "screencaps" are so bad! Darn pixelation...)

Okay, now the way I want to transcribe won't permit me to use spoiler space (I guess because of a limit on text, and it's quite a few lines. Not too many just the basic scene. Hope it's not against the rules, mods. :))

SPOILER ALERT (for those who haven't seen in. Which would be anyone who doesn't live in the states.)
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~

(Sara rushes over to Sofia who’s trying to calm down a woman behind the crime scene tape. Sofia let’s Sara pass into the crime scene where Greg and the victim he saved are lying on the floor, being treated by paramedics.)

Sara: Hey.
Sofia: Hey
Sara: Why aren’t the paramedics on Greg?
Sofia: He’s been stabilized. Sara, he’s going to be okay.

(Sara makes her way over to Greg, looking concerned. She kneels beside him and runs her fingers through his hair.)

Greg: (whispers) Sara…
Sara: I didn’t think you could see me.
Greg: I can’t. But I know that Sidle scent.
Sara: (almost smiling, but still stalling on the words) I’m going to take that as a compliment.
(She looks over at the other victim then turns her attention on him)
Greg: (softly) I scratched one of them… and you should check my vest… I think the same guy spit on me. One of the cars crashed the Denali… I guarantee there’s transfer on it. (she’s still stroking his hair) You should process the scene now… and me later.
Sara: (bittersweet) I came here for you, Greg.

~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
END SPOILER (Can't be too careful. ;))

Love, love love that scene! CUTEYFUL is just about the only thing that comes to mind to describe it.

Hestia love your banner. I'm such a character shipper. And for CSI its Sara. Glad to see someone else can do that too.
Thank you very much! I love the quote you've got there, CSI_Watcher_8. Yay, Mythbusters! :D

I'm so glad I have DVR, I keep rewinding and watching the "scene" over and over again. Definitely makes my top 5 Sandle scenes ever, no doubt. As for the hand holding, she did touch his hand, don't know if you'd count that as actually holding it.

Le Sigh!!

Altough I ship another couple I just wanted to pop in and say wow!! That was such a touching scene.

They share something different to any of the other CSI, they have a deep bond that can only be achived with some one you trust and deeply care about.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and be happy Sandles!!!

Poppie x x x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back