Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsandersfan, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I try to stay away from coffee... but the cookies are delicious. :)
    Every scene with Greg and Sara is most definitely a great scene! Anyone wanna start a new topic or something? We could talk about their future or their past...
    What they have to overcome for a future relationship, or maybe they may have met in the past. I'd like to read a fic where a young Greg and Sara see each other (probably as kids) and they have asuch a sweet time together. But years later, they don't even realize they met each other earlier on, until the conversation of childhood crushes or something comes up. (If that makes sense.)
    Sara might say something like, "You're the little boy I met in the park!"
    Greg, of course, responds, "You were my first crush? Figures..." ( :D )

But that's just me.

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

It's Blue Hawaiian!! *slaps head* Why did I came up with Blue Mountain?? I have no idea... must be the caffeine and the lack of sleep... or it's a message from my underconciousness 'Blue mountains, you need a vacation, imagine blue mountains and green valleys!' o_O I need fresh air...

Hestia, I'm still waiting for that fic too! I had this Sandle dream where Greg and Sara playing together in a sandbox! :D
    Maybe they used to live in the same neighborhood, then Sara or Greg had to move to other town or something...

Or maybe you should write one, Hestia :D What do you say... Game?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I vote for Hestia writing a ficlet about this!! :D anyone else?

4. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

I Vote Hestia too! she had a good idea.

-x-liv

5. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

I vote Hestia. She is a great writer especially when they are sandle stories :D

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Yep, it's fine if Hestia writes it. I actually wrote something like that once, Sara finally told Greg about her past and then they found out that they'd known each other as little kids. And he'd given her a necklace for her birthday once and she still got it. :D I'm not lying, I wrote that once! But I didn't like it and deleted it again... :(

7. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

you should send the link to us...repost it and stuff!

hey...does anybody think Greg has/had kids? you know, besides me.

-x-liv

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Nope, I don't see him as the type to hide that, if he had kids. Maybe without his knowledge.

9. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

ok just making sure...because i've noticed he's very sensitive with kid cases, and i was just wondering if anybody else noticed that...ok now i have a plot bunny.

-x-liv

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

:lol: I should've known someone would suggest that I write it! Okay, I'll see if I can write a ficlet about that as soon as I'm done with my two other challeneges. ;)

Dutchie, I see the cute cake icon by your name! Happy Birthday! June birthdays rock! :D

Greg with kids? He acts too much like a kid himself! :p But I sure hope he knows if he does have any kids with a woman. It would be awkward if one day he got a call from some one night stand and suddenly he has to go on some talk show to prove he's not the father! :)lol: I'm in a silly mood today. Don't ask why!)

11. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

Happy Birthday Duchie!!!

-x-liv

12. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Happy Birthday Dutchie!!

I agree Hestia must write a fanfic because she is amazing at them. I wanna read Dutchie's too.

I don't see Greg with kids. Maybe in the future, but not right now.

13. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Happy birthday Dutchie!!
    Ok, I thought I'd share something that I thought was interesting about the new TV Guide. They had a page dedicated to people's feelings (letters) on the CSI finale. There were more complaint letters than positive and CSI was voted the winner for having the most disapointing finale. That oughta tell the writers something... sandle!!! :lol:

14. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

that's fantastic! i mean...not really for a GSR shipper. i have a friend who's one and the day after the fanally i wore a dust mask that said 'GSR Kills' in red sharpie...she laughed at me and drew a pic of it... GSR Kills

15. hollie

hollie Pathologist

LOL .. thats a really amazing picture though. GSR really annoys me!! Sandle positivity :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.