Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that was good, hollie! These are the things that will get us through the long summer of no CSI... that and fanfiction. ;)

As long as he stays his sweet, funny self, I'm sure he has a chance (chance, right?) with Sara. She would always be smiling because he makes her laugh!
Colorfulhearts.gif

Yes, we're still waiting for that to happen :) We don't give up easily don't we? ;)

I'm keeping positive and prefer to see GSR happening as a way to closure. I'm pretty sure it won't be a smooth road ahead for GSR, seeing how much tv drama loves conflict...
Greg would be there when Sara is hurt to make her smile again :)

Maybe we'll see the return of Exploding Toilet in Greg's attempt to make her laugh ;) :lol:

Anyway, this song reminds me so much of Sandle...

"If ever you got rain in your heart,
someone has hurt you, and torn you apart,
am I unwise to open up your eyes to love me?"

Run To Me by Oscar De La Hoya :)

Of course we don't give up easily! :p I'd like Sara to wake up in the first eppie of season 7 and realize it was all a dream, and she'd think: "god, what am I doing?" And then she should stop chasing Gris and go for someone that actually wants her: Greg. But that's just some hopeful thinking from my side. A girl can hope, right? :rolleyes:

Dutchie said:
Of course we don't give up easily! :p I'd like Sara to wake up in the first eppie of season 7 and realize it was all a dream, and she'd think: "god, what am I doing?"
... then she saw Greg sleeping beside her, looking all adorable and peaceful that she forgets about her *cough* nightmare and she can't help but smile... Greg wakes up, asking "What's wrong?" Sara just replies, "Nothing..."
And they cuddle, go back to sleep, Sara safe in Greg's arm :) :) WOW I'm having HAPPY thoughts!! :D

That's my version of the begining of S7 :)
Of course, a girl can hope, dutchie ;)
Now I can sleep well dreaming of Sandle cuteness

We are the positivity ship! Yay! Besides the Coffee Ship of No Return, we have cuteness and positivity going for us. :D
hollie I like your signature! Mmmm... sandles positivity cookies. ;)

*steps in and waves* Hi, Sandle people! I just got photoshop and in my first foray into icon making, I ended up making a Sara-Greg icon. I thought I'd share it with y'all. Be gentle, cause like I said, I'm new at this. I hope you like! This is one of my all-time favourite pictures :)

gregflavoured.jpg

ok...i do agree that GSR looked soo fake on the season finale. and greg and sara are soo natural together..sara cant help but laugh and love greg...but with grisosm shes just putting her self out there wayyy to much.
Ohh and dutchie, i love your....Sara's Dream..thing...lol very nice! ;)
Oh and 1 more thing:) i was wondering if anyone could make me a sandle banner? not too fancy but im not that good with paint..thanks!
I was on another thread and i just HAVE to post this pic. its so cute! http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/Athena6/quicky%20comics/sandle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back