Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Greg's writing a book? omg I'm so not up to date... I've got a questions, does anyone know where I can find the Sara/Greg video clips of the last episodes she was still there? I'd love to make a new vid but (even though I haven't see the episodes) I'd like to use those scenes, too.
    Btw I've been creative: 2 Sandle banners

Have a nice weekend!

2. Salean

Salean Rookie

Greg's book is about old Vegas, I think he described it in 'The Case of the Cross Dressing Carp' as "the stories that never made the papers". So basically about all the mobsters and Sam Braun etc. That was why Catherine's Mum was offering to help him, because she knows loads about that era, given that she lived through it.

SandleDL, the clips have been uploaded onto youtube, there's a user there who has uploaded every Greg clip there, but I don't know where you could download them or anything. They probably have them on that GSR website, since they seem to most Sara clips there...

Oh, and those banners are awesome. The 'better days' one made me feel quite sad. Those were the good old days.

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yeah, I remember that episode... though I was thinking more about Greg offering Sara to help with a crime scene when he just got off. That and his fedora!

*side note* Jorja said that she still watches CSI because she wants Sara to be kept up to date on what's going on... it seems like she's staying for a while, or at least until the third episode. I wonder what she has to say about Greg?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  4. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Hey guys!! miss you all so much! I've been busy lately..its great that the thread is active!:thumbsup: wow..i can see that there are new member here...i wanna say welcome *hugs the new members and secretly squash spoiled cake on their back* hehe...thats how i say welcome..

you all can call me Naz:D. I cant wait for the season 9...i hope there will be some sandle scenes. maybe a suprise visit from sara and they hug each otther and tell each other how much they miss each other..that will be great and if i bought the DVD, i dont mind repeating that scene all over again :D

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hi Naz... good to see you here again.

Oh, there has to be! After all, Jorja did say that Greg is Sara's best friend... think she'll fight for a hug next season?

6. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

What happened to the Secret Sandle Commercial Breaks?
    Just imagine...
    The scene ends with Greg sitting on the lab all alone... The screen fades to black... the commercials begin...

The telephone rings. Greg picks up the phone.
    "CSI Las Vegas, Crime Lab, Greg Sanders speaking."
    Close-up on his face, his eyes grow wide in surprise.
    "Sara? Sara - is that really you?!"
    He takes a deep breath, he closes his eyes for a second as if he thinks he's dreaming.
    "How... how are you? Are you okay, I mean, I'm sorry, that's none of my business, but..."
    He hushes and listens to what Sara says. He smiles and bites his lower lip as he runs his fingers through his hair.
    "I'm glad you..." He hesitates. "I'm glad I'm still a friend for you."
    He listens to what she says and suddenly sees Grissom walk past the lab. Grissom stops and stares at Greg inquiringly. Greg looks away, sighs quietly.
    "Sara... Grissom's here. So, I guess you wanna talk to him, just wait a... you don't?"
    He nods his head and gives Grissom a sign that it's nothing important. He stares out of the window absent-mindedly.
    "What?... Sorry, I was distracted for a sec... Oh really? But... but that's great, Sara. Honestly, I'm happy for you, you deserve it."
    A moment of silence. A sad smile on Greg's face.
    "You deserve nothing but the best, Sara. I mean it. I just hope that... that you know that you can not only go away, but that you can also always come back. Always."
    He looks over at the wall where photos are hung up, photos of the team, of days that are long gone and that are still there, forever in their hearts. A picture of him and Sara on the day of his promotion.
    "No, don't say 'Thank you'. It's just the truth. - Okay, I will. They miss you, too, you know? - Yeah... bye, Sara."
    You hear a click, and then the dial tone. Close-up on Greg's lips that are still close to the phone. Soundlessly, they form the words "Miss you."

Now, what do you think?

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh lord, that was beautiful! Very heart wrenching... I wish that would happen.

Oh yeah, I forgot about them. Man it's been a long time since I've read one. I currently can't think up of anything right now... it's easier for me to do captions to pictures. Hey, maybe we should to that. Someone could post up a pic on the thread and we'd all write different captions to go with it. What do you guys think?

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hello guys , Naz, Kat *waves* I missed you so so much . *hugs* .
    Aww Kat I love that Sandle scene ... it was so sweet , and so sad and so ... Sandle . If that happened in the show , I'd be so happy ... but who knows what the next season will bring us ?
    That's a pretty good idea , karu_mila !

9. Salean

Salean Rookie

Oh, I hope so. I really, really hope so.

That Sandle Commercial Break was so sweet, Kat. I was so disappointed when we didn't get a telephone call between the two of them last season. It would have been awesome.

A caption thing sounds cool, Karu!

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad you guys think it's a good idea... after all, until next season, we've still got to keep the thread going. *looks around* Umm, does anyone have good Sandle pics lying around?

11. Salean

Salean Rookie

Here's one:

[​IMG]

(On a random note, this is such a great Greg scene. When they all turn round to look at him... it makes me giggle every time and I don't really know why.)

Anyway. Have some fun coming up with captions! I'm off to bed now, so I'll think of one overnight or something.

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Ooh, here's one...

G: Why do I have the feeling that he's trying to bust us again?
    S: He just came from your lab, Greggo. I think he wants to why it looks like the lab explosion all over again.
    G: Crap! I knew I should have cleaned up.
    *after Nick leaves*
    G: *scratches back of head* So... no more office sex?
    S: *raises eyebrow, amused* Since when has that stopped you before?

It's not one of my better ones though... let me know what you think!

13. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Wow, that was amazing! Exactly what I needed to get back into the Sandle spirit. So well-written! Thank you so much. I wish badly that that scene would come true. It's just beautiful.

Here I agree with Greg completely, by the way. :D

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

SaraStar! *tackles* Way to bring us back to the front page! Thanks again...

Okay, we need to come up with a new topic on the thread... hmm, oh here's one. I had a Sandle dream where Greg was chosen as one of the guys to be featured in an annual sexiest CSIs calender... and Sara was teasing him about it. However, the look on her face when she saw Greg's photo made it all worth it. Anways, here's the topic of discussion...

A) What month should Greg be?
    B) What theme should his photo be? ie. what should he wear, what kind of background, how should he pose, what props, etc.
    C) How should Sara be involved in the process?

So go wild with your suggestions... don't hold back! I want to hear what you've got to say...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  15. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

It's empty in here. Where did the Sandle spirit go? Maybe it's time for a Sandle Pic of the Moment again. I've shamefully neglected that, so I'm making it up with three of the cutest Sandle pictures for you. :D

(from Bodies in Motion)
    [​IMG]

(from Butterflied)
    [​IMG]

(from 4x4)
    [​IMG]

karu_mila (forgive me, don't know your real name yet!), that was a really funny dream! What month should he be... hm. What about Sara's birthday month? That'd be fun. Isn't it September? Correct me if I'm wrong. And a theme for the photo, I'd say just Greggo as we know him, in a punkrock t-shirt and jeans. And his hair all the ways up. :D Maybe they'd hang the calender in the Lab and Sara happened to pass by, and just look quickly, and be like: "Huuuh, did I see that right?!" And then walks back and stares at him all the time. :D