Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Oh my God!!!!:eek: What a beautiful thing she said!!!!! Of course it will be a time for Sara and Greg!!! If Sara (Jorja) has still hope, we have to do thee same!!!! I love good news, this two days have been fabulous for me: first Jorja's autograph then this interview!!!!:eek:
    Anyway thank you so much Salean!;)

2. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

This thread has been a little dead lately, so I post this!

[​IMG]

Look at the way she protects him! :)

--Ally

3. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Wow! This thread is really really dead!! Wheres the sandle love guys? First of all, i wanna say that im sorry that i've been missing for alot of time...Im sorry guys!!! I really have this important stuff that need to be done....the good news is, it's finished, so i have the time to post here! :D
    This is really really good news!! Wow! I couldnt be happier! yahoo! *Switch on the blue hawaiian pipe and drink it* but then, we shouldnt be over confident as it may lead to sadness..trust me i've been there.

I really hope that will end up with greg and stay with him FOREVER!!

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Did you hear? Sara's comin' back! *happy dance*

Anyways, Jorja signed a deal to appear in the season nine premiere this fall. It's not gonna be a flashback either. I'm thinking she'll come back 'cause of Warrick.

I just hope that TPTB don't focus on GSR... Greg needs some loving too! If Jorja said that Sara still cares for Greg, imagine all the possibilites. What do you guys think should happen with Sandle?

Oh, and this is my first time posting here... nice meeting you guys!

5. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

I couln't be happier! There has GOT to be a Sandle scene because, as she stated, "Greg is her best friend outside of Grissom." I'd be pretty mad if there's not even a HUG between them after Jorja said that..! :scream:

Amd welcome to the party karu_mila! *Passes on the Sandle love!*

--Ally

6. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

It's so good to have news like that!!!! Oh my God, Sara is coming back, I'm so happy!!!:thumbsup: I haven't watched CSI since she was gone because there was a big emptiness in the show without her! Can't wait to see the season premiere!;)

Here are the link if two fanfiction I begin to write...

1) Dress and Old Ghosts
    Summary: When Catherine organises a special day, Sara's old ghosts come back to haunt her, but an unexpected person will help her in her life... Sandle...
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4249935/1/Dress_and_Old_Ghosts

2) Coming Home
    Summary: When Warrick died, Sara went back to Las Vegas to say goodbye to her friend. It will make her realise that maybe the things,she thought would make her happy,weren't the right...Spoiler final season 8. Character death! Sandle. Yobling overtone.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4275481/1/Coming_Home

I am making new videos too: one with the song Cry, James Blunt and the other with the beautiful song I will always love you.
    I won't log in or update my fics before the 16 of June because I have 3 weeks of exams!!!:(

Tell me what do you think about my fic and my videos...

See you soon...

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I can't wait either! I just hope that TPTB don't focus on GSR this time around, though it's likely they will. If that does happen, they should at least resolve it. Then maybe a talk with Greg is in order for Sara. You know we'll be anticipating for any Sandle scenes; they are scarce these days! I guess that's why Sandle's the hope ship...

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hiii. :) I have been lurking.

GET OUT! Where did she say that? That is so amazing. She still holds a torch for him... and it's still burning. That's incredible how she mentioned Sandle. :D Also: pfftt Greg is so not over her. :rolleyes: :p I think they've always had a little something, and it's one of those relationships when they'll always have something. Even if they aren't together. If that makes sense.

I'm excited for her to come back too and I'm glad we know it's not in a flashback.

Yeah, I know they'll for sure touch on it but her whole return doesn't have to revolve around GSR. I hope we at least get a hug. I mean come on, Jorja just said Sara and Greg are best friends and she's coming back from San Fransico... that'd be stupid if they didn't. They've hugged for much less. ;)

9. Salean

Salean Rookie

Karu! Welcome to the Sandle thread. Heh, yet another shipper of both Sandle and CaRWash. :D We're just so awesome.

The interview with Jorja was put up on the csifiles front page, which was how I found it. It might still be there if you have a look. I don't really remember what the rest of the interview was about... once I'd read that quote the rest of it pretty much went from my mind.

By the way, guys, it made me so happy to see this thread alive again. :) Long live Sandle!

That picture is such a short but sweet Sandle moment, LostInEvidence! I love how protective of each other they are. Sara putting her hands up to protect him really spoke to me of their closeness, and how much they both rely on each other.

Seconded! It's the way that the world should be.

And yay for Sara coming back for the premiere! One of my imaginary scenarios is that Sara turns up at Greg's apartment before the funeral, because she can't face going alone. The problem with that scenario is that I can't see the rest of the team's reactions when Greg turns up with Sara. It's like some kind of imagtination-block...
    I don't know, maybe they just stand at the back.

But of course, that's just the wanderings of my strange mind... I've been ill the last few days and haven't really had much to do except think. And lose myself in the worlds of my fandoms. :D

10. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Sara's coming back? :eek: OMG OMG!!! That would be absolutely awesome! I know I've been away for what seems liek ages but I haven't forgotten about Sandle! And you know what I got for my birthday (which was actually in March :rolleyes:)? Shower gel and body scrub made of - listen - SANDLEwood! I couldn't believe it!
    I loved what Jorja said about Sara and Greg, let's keep our fingers crossed that this torch will never, ever die!

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hi Salean! *waves* Love your Sandle scenario! Now where's Hestia...?

Ooh, count me in too! This will take some evil plotting for that to happen, I think... Who's up for the challenge?

Oh wow, that's quite a coincidence... though the conspiracy theorist in me would probably scream, Lookit! Sandle sign!

Anyways, guys, how do you think Sandle should reunite? I wanna hear all possibilities and be as creative as you can!

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Worth quoting again [​IMG]:

Is it too early to start thinking about thread titles because I'm thinking, "Because she still holds a certain torch for him" would be awesome! :D Love that this article brought back a few older members if only briefly!

Here I am! Oh my goodness, karu_mila! I can't believe you ship sandle too! An extra big positivity cookie for you plus some Blue Hawaiian, my dear!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

These two need a reuniting hug. We got a "end of the race, adrenaline pumping" hug and we got a "congratulations on becoming a CSI" hug, but the sweetest of all hugs would be the "Welcome back, I missed you so much" hug.

The interview already got me into a great mood and this tops it. I think I'll change up my banner to reflect my support of both ships.

13. Salean

Salean Rookie

Heh, I love that idea for a thread title, Hestia!

I really can't get enough of that quote, I have to say. Everytime I read it I end up just grinning to myself. It is so awesome! :D

I'm up for some evil plotting Karu! Who cares if I'm meant to be revising... :rolleyes:

By the way, did any of you guys see this:

Sandle comfort scene Sandle comfort scene Sandle comfort scene Sandle comfort scene. Please?
    But anyway, we now know that she stays for at least two episodes :) And hopefully she won't be in too much of a hurry to leave again.

Oh, and I also completely agree with the need for a hug! We definitely need an 'I missed you' hug.

That's so cool! See, Sandle is just taking over the world at the moment.

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*munches on cookie* Ooh, and it's chocolate chip too, my favourite... thanks Hestia! By the way, love the thread title... so indicative of the hope we have for this ship...

Salean, does this mean you'll be my partner in crime? Oh, and we'll need to get Hestia in on this too...

Amen to that Hestia... you took the words right out of my mouth!

15. Salean

Salean Rookie

Thought I'd save the thread from dropping to the second page :p

Yep, Karu, I'll be your partner in crime. Much more interesting than exams.

I've just been sorting out a load of videos that I had saved to my favourites, and watching through a load that I hadn't watched for ages. You know, I had almost forgotten how amazing Greg and Sara were together? I was watching these videos and thinking 'wow, they are made of awesomeness', but it made me quite sad that the lack of new Sandle scenes had almost made me forget just how great they were. I'm thinking that once my exams are over I'm going to have to go on a CSI watching marathon.

One thing that struck me, that I hadn't noticed before, was the 'you're nuts' scene. There was one video that had that scene slowed down a lot, and when Greg is turning from Sara to Nick, the look that Sara gave him seemed to me to be a definite one of love. It wasn't just laughing at the strange DNA tech, it was smitten.

:D I'm happy. I managed to spend my day watching Sandle videos AND I still got some revision done. A productive day, methinks.