Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

That's such a cute quote, Del! It fits Sandle beautifully.

Kat, I'm definitely gonna watch your new video. Cannot wait. Your videos rock! :D

Jess, wonderful rewritten scene! It made me laugh so much. Especially the part where Greg whistles innocently. :D I can totally picture it. Haha, our scenes are so much better than what the CSI writers came up with. ;)

2. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Man, am I touched! Thanks a lot, Del and Eva! :D I didn't think it was that good. :)

You're right though, Eva! Our edited scenes are a lot better than what the writers usually come up with. If only they would listen to us...

*Remembers the time when we kidnapped the writers of CSI and force fed them positivity cookies*...good times :devil:...

I'm SO gonna watch your vid, Kat. They are the best! I'm gonna watch it when my Sandle-shipping-friend comes after school though, so we can squee together! :lol:

What a pretty, little quote, Del. Together, Sara and Greg will conquer all that gets in their way!

Plus, Sara and Greg definately know how to play the game :devil:...

I read your fic, gregsandersfan. It was really beautiful. I could see that happening on the Season premier! Which I will have to wait ages to see... :rolleyes:

Welcome back, Carrie! We've missed you!

3. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi everyone! I trust everything is fine although a bit slow around these parts. Sorry for not posting more, but I've been "moving some stuff" to my second shipper thread "home" – in Miami! :lol:
    I got to start a new thread and everything. It was fun! [​IMG]

But I can't forget my main thread, my first "home", if you will. With that, I bring you a SPOTD. Two in fact, because they're two parts of the same whole... :)

Sandle Pic of The Day (x2)
    (from Big Middle)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"How's it feel dreamer?" ;)

4. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Err.. umm.. Hello guys. *akward wave* Sorry I've been away for a long time. Card Distibution was on last Wednesday and I wasn't too happy with my grades so I need to study-udy-udy and be away from my pc for a while. :( But I'm back! :D Gosh, I miss you guys so much! :) And thank you for keeping the Sandle fire burning! ;)

Welcome back Nami (see your post up there somewhere) and Carrie and araSgerG! :D

Lovely quotes and pics! Just love how Sara smiles at our Greggo. Really sweet! :) And the rewritten Sandle scenes. And a fic and a vid too? Gonna check those out! :)

And I made an icon. I know it's not very good. I know only little about photoshop. :)

[​IMG]

5. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Welcome back Hes (no truck ;)) and Pau! That's great that you got to open a new thread for the CaRWash. Just don't leave us here. We need you! :D

Pau, great to see you back here! How did all of your exams go? I feel you; I have so much to do for school too. And I'm not feeling well at all right now, so it's sucking to study and don't get anything in your head. Anyway I hope you're doing okay! Still listening to Hillsong? My best friend is gonna see them live tonight, they're peforming in Amsterdam. :)

Last week I saw Empty Eyes; I'm so in love with that episode. So much Sara! Jorja acted amazingly, as always. I also finally saw the glance between Greg and Sara you guys were talking about a while back. There was so much concern in Greg's eyes somehow, I thought. I loved it.

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Eva! *hugs* Yay! How are you? :) My exams were... I don't know. Some wer good enough and some were just way low. :( But don't worry I let it go. I'll just try harder. ;) I have enough of the positivity cookies Hes used to pass around. ;)

Yep. I am actually listening to Hillsong as I type. :D Your friend is lucky. Being in a Hillsong concert would be really nice. :)

And I'm glad you are able to see Empty Eyes. :) Don't you just loved that look. :D I watched Rashomama just this noontime. I never really saw the epi as a whole and because there were no interruptions I was able to watch it. Gosh, I had a great laugh. That was a good epi and full of Sandly goodness. Like their little date in the beginning... ;) When I wtached this epi I saw how much Sara looks really cute with Nick or Greg... well, more with Greg. And the three of them looks really cute together like teenagers hanging out after school. Tehee! :) I don't know why I thought of that. ;)

7. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Oh my. We have a problem.
    My family thinks I'm going to miss the season premiere to go on a trip with them. :eek:
    Ohhh no. I don't think so. :lol:
    I tried, very calmly [[not]] to explain that Sara is trapped under a car, dying, and I need to see Greg's reaction to the GSR bomb! :mad:
    Needless to say, they thought I was crazy.
    I'm still not going on the trip.
    NOTHING SHALL KEEP ME FROM POSSIBLE SANDLE! :p

8. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Yeah I had exactly the same with that one! It was really a special episode, very different from the "usual" CSI episode. So many cute and funny moments! :D

Oh you definitely have to see the season premiet Carrie! It would be a shame if you miss it. I'm so mad that I don't live in USA and that I won't be able to see it when it airs. :(

Tonight they air "Big Shots" in Holland and I so can't wait! Finally I'm gonna see how Sara stands up for her Greggo. :D So I'm gonna make the SPOTD into a cute screencap from that episode.

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (from Big Shots)

[​IMG]

:D

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

*bumps*

No posts in two days! I'm very sorry for the double post, but what's happening to our thread? TBTB better let us have some Sandle scenes 27th of September. :)

I saw Big Shots and I loved it! :D

10. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Hey! Long time no post! But i'm back!

I noticed Greg in the helicopter in the preview looking awfully concerned! :D Yay angst!

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Yeah, I love Greg angst! :D Hope this isn't considered as spoiling?!
    Uh I feel guilty, I'm not here as often as I used to... maybe I should spend less time on HP and more on Sandle ;)
    But as I'm still dangerously infected with Harry Potteritis, why not using a quote for Sandle?

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are...it is our choices.
    (Dumbledore in The Order of the Phoenix)

Grissom may be smarter than Greg, he may be wiser and all, but Greg has made a choice. He's chosen Sara, no matter what may happen. That's what makes him the wonderful person he is - the person Sara will love!

12. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

OMC guys, exactly ONE WEEK until the new season =]
    Yay!
    And I got out of the family trip so, no missing Greg angst or Sandle love for me! :D
    Cuz we all know Greg's gonna find her and she'll admit her undying love to him, and after dumping Grissom they'll go get married, because they DO live in Vegas. :lol:
    Gah, I miss CSI so :( I need updates on Greg and Sara. Some of the commercials seemed pretty scary for her. :eek: But fear not Sara! Greggo the Great shall rescue you! :rolleyes:

13. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

^I know... we need to start up a topic, a discussion, a debate; anything. I've been caught up with another fandom (it's animated!) so I'm sorry for lack of posting. :(

Hey, I was thinking, instead of calling it the Sandle Pic of the Day, could we call it the Sandle Pic of the Moment? So we don't feel guilty about not posting a pic everyday and it will make it more special. Like when we need cheering up or something to stir up a thread (hmmm...), we could post a pic. :)

As for a topic:
    With one more week until a new episode, and provided you haven't read spoilers (I know I haven't), how do you think Greg would react if it turned out Sara was dead? *gasp* A what if. (I sure hope she doesn't die, but if she does, what do you think Greg would say, think, feel etc?)
    Gearing up for some angst. :cool:

BTW: In case you all didn't know, there's a good chance I won't be watching the new episode of CSI because of scheduling conflicts. So I know there are others who also won't see it (because they don't live in the U.S) but just letting you gals know, after you see the episode, come tell us the juicy Sara-details (even better if there was some Greg-centric details and/or *hopefully* sandle-ish details!)

15. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Hey guys! I just wanted to say hi. I mostly post and read the CatNip board, but lately have been lurking here.

My first ship is CatNip, but Sandle is definitely second on my list...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.