Sandle - Backpack trips never work out.

Thanks. :) Next chapter!

----

Chapter Four

"Hey Greg", Sara said. She didn't expect him to just come by and say hello to her, so she let him in. "Hey, Sara", he answered. Sara felt uncomfortable there, just standing in her robe. "I'll change into something more comfortable, make yourself at home."

Sara went to her bedroom and put on some underwear, jeans and a shirt. She kept wondering why he'd be there. Maybe to set up some plan, to persuade Grissom? That would be fun. She would really like to go with Greg. She would really love it, to speak more clearly. But she was afraid of falling in love with him.

She went back to the living room where she found Greg having a bottle of beer and watching TV. That was what she already expected. He was such a funny guy. "Ah, I see you really made yourself at home."

A grin appeared on Greg's face. "Yep", he said, while thinking that it was going to be his home, later, when Sara and he were together. And they were going to. He was sure about that. He was going to kiss her, he was going to hug her, he was going to marry her.

"So uhm...", Sara said, but she couldn't even finish her phrase. "Yeah. I know, why are you coming? Well, I'm coming because I want to talk with you about something."

"Yeah, obviously", Sara nervously laughed. Greg smiled, he was also nervous. "Uhm, Sara, it might be shocking. Go sit down." He stood up from the sofa and pushed her gently in the chair. Sara nodded. "Tell me." Greg sighed. "Okay. After uhm, more than 5 years I'm finally going to tell you. I ehrm.. I love you, Sara."

He loved her? Okay, that wasn't really a surprise to her. He asked her out once, a couple of years ago. She had to work on a case, so they didn't went out to dinner. Sara knew it was her time to confess now. She took a deep breath...

-TBC-

Back