Sandle - Backpack trips never work out.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Roosey, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I don't own the characters.

Title: Backpack trips never work out.
    Storyline: Greg invites Sara to go on holiday with him. Only, Sara's in a relationship with Grissom, and he wants to be with her, so she can't go with him.

This is the first chapter, a little short. Cause I want to read that interview with Jorja, lol :p
    ---

Sara walked down the hallways of the Crime Lab, located downtown Las Vegas. She saw a shine of some sort of pink substance. Ah, it was Greg Sanders' hair. He just dyed his hair pink, yesterday.

He obviously didn't like his hair being the same every week. His eyes came in her sight. She liked his eyes. And there was his whole face. She greeted him.

She thought of the nice night she and Grissom would have that night, at his place and went to the break room, as he followed her.

He got the idea a year ago. Warrick went on holiday with Tina, and suddenly he knew it.

He could ask Sara if she wanted to go on holiday with him. He'd show her his favorite places in the world. He was in love with her.

He was just afraid of telling her. Sara was in a relationship. And it wasn't just a normal, boring relationship. No. It was a relationship with her boss. Gil Grissom. Greg liked the man, because he had taken him away from his DNA-lab. He worked in the field now and that had been a great development.

He got to work with Sara more. He was simply in love with her brown, sparkling eyes, her smile, the gap between her teeth, and then her soft brown hair. He touched it once. When he had to take DNA of them.

He was jealous at Grissom, because he got to touch it everyday. He wanted to be the man. He hated grey hair, but well, having Sara was worth the grey hair.

He was about to ask Sara. He followed her into the break room. She sat down and he did it too. "Sara, I want to ask you something. It's hard for me to do it, though."

TBC.

2. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Aww, Roos. I love it!

3. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

Pink-headed Greg o_O what would he ask? >___<

4. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

He's so going to ask her out. Baha, Keep it up, babe! ILU ROOS

5. t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr Rookie

love iiiittt!! moremoremore!!!
    Lots of love!

6. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

That was great so far. Greg's pink hair made me laugh. :D Good job; hope you'll add more soon.

7. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Greg has pink hair! YEY! hehe...

Roos you're the best. Nice fic. continue please! :D

8. Guest

Guest Guest

great fic!keep it up!

9. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Pink? I would love to see Greg with pink hair! Keep it up please!

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Thanks for all the lovely comments! :) Here's the next chapter. I should do my homework. But I won't!

---

Chapter 2

Sara smiled at Greg. "What is it? Ask me, I'll answer." Greg smiled back, nervously. "Uhm, I've been thinking about this idea for uhm, quite a long time. Do you... uhm, do you want go with me on holiday?" Sara was surprised. Greg asking her out on holiday?

That was a surprise to her. He asked her out once, and... well, she asked him out, but going on holiday together was no such thing as those two things. "Well, Greg..." Greg already expected this situation. "Sara, please say no if you don't want to." Sara smiled. "Of course I want to go, but there's one problem." Greg already knew. Grissom.

"Grissom." Sara sighed. "You know we are together, and he is a bit jealous. He knows we're just friends and stuff, but he probably won't let me go." Greg nodded. "I know, Sara. We can always ask him?"

"I'll try, tonight. I'm staying over at his house", Sara said. "And when Grissom approves, there's always Ecklie. You know we only have a few days off, in the year." Sara talking about a night with Grissom made Greg jealous. He wanted to be the man. He really did.

Sara smiled. "Thanks for asking Greg. You're my best friend in the lab." Greg wanted Sara to be his lover. He loved her. But she was in a relationship. With their boss.

Grissom came in. There he was, Sara's lover. The lucky man, Greg kept telling himself. "Hey, Griss", Greg said. Sara stood up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Do you already have the DNA results?", she asked, like nothing had happened. She was good at it.

He looked at Greg. "Hi, Greg." He smiled at Sara. "And hey, honey." Sara smiled back. "No, I don't have the DNA results back yet." Greg tried to focus on the case. Warrick came in, he was just back from the scene. "Hey guys. Guess what I found?" Grissom guessed. "Uhh, evidence?"

Warrick laughed. "Yeah, I found some white substance. Looks like cocaïne, but I'm not sure. I already sent it to trace, Hodges is processing it. Sara smiled. "My shift's over, see you tonight, Grissom?"

- TBC -

11. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Very good. I hope Grissom does let Sara go on holiday with Greg. :lol: Add more soon, please. :)

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Grissom better let her go! Or I will personally fly to his appartment and MAKE him let her go :lol: ;) Very well done :D

13. Lexxia

Lexxia Victim

Tee hee, I like this so far. Hope it ends Sandle though. XD Great job so far!!

14. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

noooo, Roos is soooo not going to let them go together! that would be blasphame!...*rolls eyes* look at the title!...oh dear...Grissoms not going with them is he? is HE!!!!!

great work update soon! :D

-x-liv

15. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Thanks guys, I feel flattered. Note; I don't own the song Heartbeats by José Gonzáles.

---

Chapter Three

Sara got in her car and went home. On her way home she saw happy couples walking down the streets of Las Vegas. She was happy too. She loved Grissom. She loved him and his grey hair, although she loved Greg's pink hair too. Thinking that, she started doubting. Did she love Greg or Grissom? She didn't know. She loved Greg as her best friend, the one who she could make jokes with. She loved Grissom as the sexy man. But he was always so serious. She wanted to make fun too.

She decided to think of something else, so she put on some music. She loved José González. His music was always so emotional and beautiful. She sang along.

One night to be confused
    One night to speed up truth
    We had a promise made
    Four hands and then away

Both under influence
    We had divine scent
    To know what to say
    Mind is a razor blade

To call for hands of above
    To lean on
    Wouldn't be good enough
    For me, no

One night of magic rush
    The start a simple touch
    One night to push and scream
    And then relief

Ten days of perfect tunes
    The colors red and blue
    We had a promise made
    We were in love

To lean on
    Wouldn't be good enough
    For me, no

To lean on
    Wouldn't be good enough

And you, you knew the hands of the devil
    And you, kept us awake with wolf teeth
    Sharing different heartbeats
    In one night

To lean on
    Wouldn't be good enough
    For me, no

To lean on
    Wouldn't be good enough
    For me, no

By the time the song had finished, she was at home. She took a bottle of beer out of the fridge, and sat down on the sofa. She felt dirty, so she decided to take a hot, long shower. Sara washed her hair with her favorite shampoo. She loved the smell of melon, coconuts and apple. Her shampoo wasn't tested on animals, which was very important to her. She was just about to grab her shower gel, same ingredients, when she heard a noise she didn't normally hear, around this time. Ding-Dong. It was her doorbell.

No one ever rang her doorbell, except Grissom. But it couldn't be Grissom, cause he was still at the lab. Sara put on a robe and walked towards the door. She opened it and there he was. Greg.

- TBC -