S7 Guest Stars Discussion Thread *Spoilers Possible*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Aug 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Re: Guest Star ? Discussion Thread *Spoilers Possible*

Hay they have Nick Smacking him so that's gotta be good right?
    Mad Sexy Nick giving Ugly Old K-Fed a Smack!
    Don't mean to offend any Kevin Federline Fan's if he has any.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Guest Star? Discussion Thread *Spoilers Possible*

The thought was put in the spoiler lab that so far K-Fed was the only guest star we knew about, but there are three that have been announced to be appearing at some point.

Rapper "Kevin Federline"
    Recording Artist "John Mayer"
    Actor/Recording Artist "Danny Bonaduce"

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Danny Bonaduce??? Isn't he that guy that was on the Partrige Family?? Wow he has a short temper from what I have heard....wow and why ahve I heard John Mayer before?

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't like Kevin Federline, I don't think he all that good when he sings rapper.

I think I heard about Danny has a short temper, it been a long times I watch the Parthridge family or whatever they called it.

I'm glad Nick is the one that smacking Kevin's character, nobody mess with angry Nicky, ohh, I like it. I'm still watching it.

5. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I assume we can use this thread for sharing who we would like to make guest appearences too right? Anyway, I was watching the Emmys and I saw Leslie Jordan get an award. I think he'd be great in CSI as a murderer, but in a sort of comedic role of something. He was great in both Boston Legal & Will and Grace, I love the guy.

Shatner would be great too, I'd mark out for that! :D

6. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Kevin Ferddeline?? Seriously? That is so ridicilous!

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Hell, I'd pay money to see him get punched. The fact that it's Nicky makes it that much sweeter! :D (Didn't mean to offend and K-Fed fans, but I don't think there are that many around these parts ;))

8. Destiny

Actually no, BUT there is a thread already for that subject around this forum somewhere. :)

9. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Ooops, sorry! *stalks off to find it* ;).

10. Destiny

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Danny Bonaduce? From the Partridge Family, red hair, that guy?
    I hope he plays some twisted, freaky guy that torments Grissom or something
    I think he would be good at that role
    and in The The Accused is Entitled , Jakob Dylan was preforming

12. melbel

melbel Pathologist

K-fed. maybe nearly 30 but he acts socially like a 17 year old high school boy.
    i may hate him but i will watch the ep

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

someone as bad as kevin federline cant keep me away from my csi, but i do think cbs has made a mistake. his sketchy personal life aside, he really has no talent. he proved it to all of us in his first live performance on television. honestly, i thought csi had standards. even when they have no name guest stars who have done nothing big before the show, theyre good!
    who knows, maybe kfed will surprise us. im not holding my breath though. i dont mean to offend anyone but i wouldnt be heartbroken if his scene ended on the cutting room floor. although if nick does smack him that could be pretty hot :lol:

14. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

I couldn't agree more.

CSI used to go on about how they take great pride in the quality/caliber of the people it had as guest stars. Look at Michael Pena as an example. He went on to star in Million Dollar Baby, Crash and World Trade Center. And how about Dakota Fanning?

It's sad to see them sinking so low. It comes across as a despereate bid to increase ratings but I'm not sure what demographic it's supposed to appeal to. Does anyone actually like KFed?

I also feel kind of bad for the cast members who have to work with this guy. Imagine that you're a professional actor and you take your craft seriously. To then be told you have to work with a guy who's only real claim to fame is knocking up a pop princess would be kind of insulting.

Okay, rant over....

I'm still going to watch the KFed eppy because it's kind of like a car wreck- you can't not look away....and because it's CSI and I never miss an episode if I can help it.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

YA Maybe they are tring have what happened to Dakota Fanning and Michael Pena have happen to him....lol Dout that will happen. I tried watching him on the Teen choice awards (Had to see my pirates baby!!!) but that did not work out to well (Changed the channel when britany came out) but hey we will see. Ya and I bet Danny Bonaduce plays a charater that is well....a jacka$$ that will be funny or idk someone with a mean or baD Attiude. I actually dont mind him I used to watch his show...forget the name it was on VH1. well I am done and I am not missing any of CSI this year cuz I dislike not knowing what happened in the last eppi and waiting till reruns come on! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.