S7 Guest Stars Discussion Thread *Spoilers Possible*

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have read a report that Britney Spears husband "Kevin Federline" will guest on CSI. Is CSI going downhill were they have that sort of talent to guest?? Here is the link http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2006/08/29/1783789.html I am very disappointed at this and it is one episode I will surely miss. :mad:

===========
~Edited: To remove spoiler from Title~

Re: Kevin Federline Guest star ?????

I don't like Kevin Federline, but I'll still watch the episode.

The article says he'll be playing a 'Teenager'. Isn't he almost in his thirties? ...Playing a teenager sounds odd to me. But I'll still watch. One guest star I'm not fond of isn't going to turn me off the show completely.

Ahhhhhhhhh! Not Kevin Federline. I can't stand him. But am still watching the eipsode. I just hope he doesn't ruin the eipsode. I hope he is in for like 5 seconds. Even he can't bring CSI down. It's to big and great.

NO NO NO NO NO. this is wrong wrong wrong. how can they hire him? are they actually trying to make billy petersen quit?

Yeah I heard that too. I really DO NOT like him. Im still watching the episode though.

:lol: All I can do is laugh at the moment.

This has to be a wind up, I can't believe that they would cast him for a part. What's happening to CSI? *cries*

By the way, I love your location poppylvsgriss!

Tinkerbell said:
:lol: All I can do is laugh at the moment.

This has to be a wind up, I can't believe that they would cast him for a part. What's happening to CSI? *cries*

I agree,iit is a joke right? What is happening to CSI?
The Cirque du Soilet scenes are what I am looking forward to, instead of Mr. Federline! :eek:

What the hell is wrong with CSI and CBS??
Mad.gif

Kevin a star??????? :mad: :mad: :mad: Now that's way sad. :(

Showbiz Tonight on CNN said it best: Now that's ridiculous!"
Nonono.gif

-------------------
LadynRed.jpg

Re: Guest Star ? Discussion Thread *Spoilers Possible*

I changed the title of this thread, because it gave way to spoilers which alot of people are trying to avoid, please keep this in mind, as this is why we have the "Spoiler Lab". -- With the title change it now allows you all to discuss not only the orginial idea but also other guest stars. Since it now contains a spoiler warning. You are asked not to change the title of the thread as it is now. Its the best compromise instead of locking it.

Also note, friendly reminder.. While it is true everyone has a right to their opinion, and a person can disagree with that opinion, no one has the right to attack the person themselves for having that opinion. -- Now in saying that, you don't like a guest star? thats fine, voicing your opinion regarding that is fine, but there is a fine line between voicing an opinion and just out right attacking the guest star (and or family) which isn't tolerated anymore then attacking the regular stars of the show, I suggest that folks watch for that line and keep this in mind. Thank you.

I really dislike "K-Fed" but I don't think it is any big deal that he gonna be on it maybe they just wanted to give him a chance to... well I don't know... Just give him a chance. Well hey I ain't missing this Eppie cuz I have to cheer on my fav charater when he/she is hospolized...EKK!! can't wait till the new season!

xxCSIgirl14xx said:
Well hey I ain't missing this Eppie cuz I have to cheer on my fav charater when he/she is hospolized...EKK!! can't wait till the new season!
Me too!! And i'm also watching it for other reasons. But there is no way I am missing that episode. Even if Kevin Federline is in it. *gags*

Upon further thinking... it can't be all bad, remember the guy who is in ONE TREE HILL, he was the suspect in THE ACCUSED IS ENTITLED and that turned out to be a pretty good episode
although we may not like Mr. K-FED, the episode itself might be good :D

I'm disappointed that the writers and casting director decided to choose K-Fed as a guest star. That being said, I'm still going to watch CSI regardless because I love the show too much not to :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back