Ryan/Samantha #1: He Wasn't Talking About The Hardware

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Oct 30, 2007.

1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Re: Ryan/Samantha: He wasn't talking about the hardware

I know he has an uncle & a neice ,from the epi where they rob the bank during a hurricane & from "shocked". That is pretty much it I think, well & that the poor boy sucks @$$ at picking up women. & Ryan is so competetive, always trying to "one up" the team (unless he has changed since his recent boo-boo) so w/ Sam he wouldn't have to compete any w/ her. Sams young also & Ryan is like tha "baby" of the team so it could really work for them! They are very cute...& she probably doesn't have to take off her heels to do a scene w/ him. :D

2. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Yeah, it's true that we don't know as much about Ryan as some of the other regulars. We probably even know more about Natalia, even though she's been on the show a season less (what with her abusive ex-husband and her sister Anya).

It's kinda funny how everyone here is like, "I don't really like Ryan, but..." I'm not getting my hopes up, but maybe Sam's gonna show him a good time and make him ease up a little (even if it's just in a friendly way). I mean, everyone else has first-hand experience regarding what he's done in the past and may be tempted to judge based on that, but with Sam, he gets a fresh start (which he messes up but you can tell that Sam's more amused than omg-this-guy-is-weird).

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Yeah. I loved Ryan, then he annoyed me, now I'm back to liking him again. I don't know, I think it's this new girl, sh'es making him seem all cute and clumsy :) She's like, yeah he's hitting on me, lets not help him out, let's watch him suffer! It's great.

He gets himself int some silly situations, but I hope he makes the right moves with Sam, this could be something great for the show. A cute little romance to lighten all the angst from J/C/E. But of course, I love the angst too.

4. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

What well with the "upgrades" of technology and Ryan's pretty techie, I can see H sending Ryan more to Sam for this back-to-the-future gadget crime cases to get info. Sam can try to make Ryan blush more. Of course, Ryan can try to make Sam blush also :D

5. somethingsdont

Yeah, I hope so. It'd be such a waste for the writers to push for Ryan/Natalia or something when there's clearly NO chemistry there, while Samantha and Valera sit there twiddling their thumbs, going, "HELLOOO."

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Back to the future gadget :lol:

They have really gone the deep end with the gadgets and machines on this show. I mean that 3D thing Sam works with is just so Star Trek meets Minority Report and Back to the Future!! :lol: Made Ryan look all flustered up... but of course we know what he really was flustered up about ;)

7. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Does anybody know when Sam or Valera would make an appearance again? Just wanna see how Ry interact again with them, and I want to see how Ry flirt with Sam, she might be able to bring back the boyish smile to his face ;)

8. Sab

Sab Witness

Ha. Calleigh just teased Ryan about "hitting on the new girl". LOL

9. somethingsdont

I squee'd. I did, I did. Even though Sam wasn't in the episode, I was like, aw, that's the cutest thing ever. Calleigh was like, "so you're just using it as an excuse to hit on the new girl?" and Ryan's all (dejectedly), "yeah, she saw through it, too."

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So we have acceptance of Ryan's crush on the new girl :D. That was just so cute :) Next Ryan/Sam scene will probably be real fun to watch.

11. i_heart_togo

i_heart_togo Dead on Arrival

love how Calligh was teaseing Ryan about his crush on Sam that was really cutie. can't wait till the next Ryan/Sam scene comes it will be so fun to watch.

12. somethingsdont

Here's the really short clip of Calleigh teasing Ryan. I'm not really sure what changed since the beginning of the season (humility, maybe?) but I like the new Ryan a lot better. And I want to know how Sam got him "up to speed." Fan fic? Anyone?

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

That scene last night was so cute, & Sam wasn't even in it! Im loving this ship more & more every week!!

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ahahah :lol:
    really...soo cute...and Ryan yeah..he was a little bit embaracd *love is in the air* *starts singing*

15. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oh hell yeah, that was so sweet! He's really cute. That would have been an interesting scene, I mean the one with Sam and Ryan when she 'sees through it'. :D

I cna't wait to see more from this ship.