Ryan/Samantha #1: He Wasn't Talking About The Hardware

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Oct 30, 2007.

1. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Re: Ryan/Samantha: He wasn't talking about the hardware

I made a banner for my sig, even though I'm probably only gonna have it up for all of five minutes before I get annoyed and replace it with something EC or just remove it.

And Sam's pretty hot. I'd hit it.

2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Somethings, you advertising? :p
    Gosh, there's nothing E/C about you today! I'm impressed with your strength!

I love the banner. Look, she's leaning towards him. Bless this is cute shippy stuff.

3. somethingsdont

Yes! It's not like EC needs advertising. ;)

Ryan needs a girlfriend! Someone young and feisty who'll keep him in his place. Enter Valera and Samantha. Lucky guy. I don't think the other women on the show (Calleigh, Nat) would be able to put up with him, to be honest. He's rash, and he can be impudent. He's learning but yeah, yay cute lab techs!

4. Miss_Boa_Vista

Miss_Boa_Vista Dead on Arrival

It's like you have read my mind.
    I was waiting to see if I liked them in another episode, but after watching it again, I decided I didnt need another episode.

By the way, I love the name RAM Upgrade. Very cute.

5. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

somethingsdont, i like that banner! You are just on a roll, EC titles and now RS name! Great job!

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

He DOES need someone to put hi in his place. Personally, I think after loding his nerdy-ness ( :( ) he has gotten a little cocky. He needs one of those two to control him.

Perferably Sam. I think Valera needs a tall dark and handsom outsider to come in... :p

7. somethingsdont

[​IMG]

Ryan: Look at that, people are shipping us!
    Sam: Nowai!

8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Ok I am sooo trying to fight this. I don't want to like this ship - I really don't. I am too much of a Rugged Wonders shipper to like these 2 together! Argh - they look so cute together though. I loved it when Ryan inroduced himself to her and the cute little smile she gave him when he mentioned the upgrade. Could she help us get our old Ryan back???

9. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

^^That pic and what you said is so cute somethingsdon't!!! TBTB should give them more screen time together in the next episodes I know Ryan will since he's been kinda invisible since the season started.

10. somethingsdont

Kat, I hope we get old Ryan back, too. And it's okay to multi-ship, especially when it brings out old Ryan.

We need to learn a little more about Sam. Who she is, where she comes from, maybe even have her in an actual plotline like Valera had with Nick and that one time when she messed up and put a victim's DNA into the database.

Plus, you know one of these days, Ryan's gonna throw her against the touch screen that she's always zooming her hands across.

11. i_heart_togo

i_heart_togo Dead on Arrival

I think that everyone agrees that Ryan needs a girlfriend and i also want the old Ryan back he was funnier than what he is now. Ram Upgrade make a such cutie couple can't wait to see if anything happens between the two i hope that there is.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Even though I'm not too crazy about Ryan, I liked the geeky Ryan better, the one he was when he started the show. I think Samantha can bring that out in him again. Or maybe I'm reading too much into her since we've only seen her in two episodes for a total of about 6 minutes, but whatever :rolleyes:

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well...I don't like Ryan very much...but let's face it I found something special between him and Sam.
    Ryan needs to be happier and Sam looks to me funny enough for a man like him and can bring out the old Ryan again :D ... In my popinion he has always tried to be funny with everybody..always opened for jokes..and for me Sam is the same...so I'd love to see them together ;)

14. privatename

privatename Rookie

I don't like Ryan very much either. Just had to check out the new thread. I did think the scene in Monday's episode between these two was cute. But, damn, he needs to get rid of that Members' Only style jacket. That is just ridiculous looking. Although maybe Sam likes it :)

15. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

And the naughtiness begins! :devil: hehe...

I really do miss the old Ryan back. How an OCD-nerdy CSI becomes a cocky-selfish lost soul I don't know. But hopefully Sam can flirt with him more and he becomes dorky again. I agree that we need to know more about her but what do we know of Ryan? You know, his family background and all? We know that he came from patrol, went to night school and got a degree in chemistry, and that he had a problem with gambling. Anything else we know about him?