Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Hello Flail_Master!
    I think it would be really cool if Nat had anything to do with helping him come back. So then you know that she is really trying to get along well with him and that the tension might be officially over. I wonder how Ryan would react if she helped him back?

2. Nicksmustache

Nicksmustache Hit and Run

That's true... the tension might be over with. Cause I think Ryan's gonna find it harder facing Calleigh and Eric and people that seem to make less mistakes than him, than someone like Natalia that he could relate with more.

3. CSI_Duquesne01

It is a little sad that Ryan just keeps messing up. He messes up too much and Calleigh and Eric's friendship with him will be in a bigger gap(mostly with Eric). (also we actually don't really know if Eric goes to see Ryan, but still. ) Natalia really has matured a lot through the season. She pretty much was in the first place, she just acts more like a CSI now. That is true also. He may be able to relate to her with it. I just wonder if she'll give a reaction.

4. Nicksmustache

Even if Eric goes to see Ryan, it will be like they have to keep chastising a little kid. :( Poor Ryan. He does have a lot of growing up to do. But Natalia still has a lot of issues too. So I think perhaps they can mature together! (compared to Eric and Calleigh who already seem very mature and have been CSIs for longer).

5. Nicksmustache

Wait - we don't have a ship name for Ryan/Natalia yet, do we?

6. CSI_Duquesne01

No we don't have a name, do we? Can you think of anything, because I am stuck. I am kind of tired of the whole morphing names stuff, unless you can think of something cool.

As long as they show signs of friendship, that would be great. It is good to make sure that they are firends first. Nat just became a CSI so I guess she does have a lot to mature on. Does she usually get mad at Ryan? Like if she found out about the reporter stuff do you think she'd be the type to get all angry at him?

7. Nicksmustache

Hmmm... Boa Wolfa? ;)

I think she'd be more understanding about the whole TV thing, cause she's done stupid things to that degree before. As long as she can stand being around Ryans ego (which it seems she has no problem with). They are becoming more friend-like as this season progresses (interesting...)

8. CSI_Duquesne01

Boa Wolfa? Could work, I'll think of some more,too later on today.
    He has been there when she has made big mistakes. She probably wouldn't be so hard on him I suppose, but I could picture her in a scene where she hears about the news. She'd probably be like "Huh, why'd he do that?" or somethin. Maybe not too serious. Also, their friendship does seem to be progressing, I wonder if the show will make the friendship between the two even better? We need more of the characters to hang out more often. You don't see that on Miami. :(

9. Marisol

Marisol Civilian

I don't really like this ship.
    I prefer Eric/Natalia one.
    Remember in epsiode "Rio" how Ryan was mean with her when he talk about her husband.

10. CSI_Duquesne01

Which is why you don't need to post here and which is why that was in the past and could bring up good discussion on the tension still existing in the future episodes. I'd suggest you go find another thread to post in if you don't have a good enough reason to post.

Anywho, anyone think that that tension is still there? The team needs to be friends more often.

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Okay first off, thats a little mean to come in here to cause some 'tension' but it is your opinion. But there is people who ship Eric/Natalia and Ryan/Natalia {{EX: Me}} and people who just ship Ryan/Natalia in here who might not like that statement...You probably wouldn't like it if they went in there and said something similar. am I right?

I think in 'Rio' Ryan was tired of Natalia getting hurt by jerks.

And before the Moderator comes in here:: You might wanna resize your banner, its a bit big.

12. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

IMO, Eric treated her worse than Ryan did. Ryan had a legitimate reason to be mad at her. Eric celebrated when they broke up and then whored her off. That was worse, imo.

I prefer Horatio/Natalia & Ryan/Valera, but I'm open minded. If they can pull R/N off, good for them.

13. CSI_Duquesne01

I R/V too, but you don't get to see Val on there as much so I can't see anymore reactions and scenes with her and Ryan. :(

I don't think R/N are bad you know. Ryan is pretty sweet despite all of his mistakes and naive decisions. He just needs some time and I'm sure he'll be okay. Of course the show needs drama, though. :rolleyes:

14. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Hi Marisol. :) As has been mentioned, this thread is for fans of the Ryan/Natalia ship. If you want to voice your reasons for not liking this ship, there is a CSI Miami Great Ship Debate thread here.

If you dislike a ship, we ask that you don't venture into the thread that supports that ship and post negatively about it. It often leads to animosity and bad feeling.

Here's a link to the Shipper Central Rules which explains things more comprehensively. Also, your signature banner is too large. The maximum allowed size is 220 x 75 pixels - please could you reduce it. Thanks.

15. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i think the way Ryan felt about Natalia in Rio is so not hte same now. He likes her again they are friends. He really changed when Anya went missing, he put so much energy in trying to find her, Eric had almost no reaction but Ryan he really worked hard for Anya and Natalia. Since then they almost always work together and in throwing heat he called her "my friend" and she called him "csi Wolfe" they have something its clear so lest hope the writers do something about that.