Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome!
Hehe Marns, I'm so glad that there is someone from nearby here too.
Well the question as to who I would date (I would be in heaven with either one of them) is really hard, cause I know Ryan much better than Jon but I've got a thing for Jon's glasses (I wear glasses too) I think they're kind of sexy...(okay call me crazy) and I like funny guys too.
But if I'd really have to choose, I'd still choose Ryan because he is just so sweet and sensitive.
I really love your banner ryan_lover...and thanks for the cookies :)

Welcome flemish_rabbit. I am also from Europe, actually from Portugal. I know what you mean by not having a lot of people to talk about it. I don't have it either,in fact, except from some friends. But no one as obcessed as me :p Anyway, that's why I love it here, and I am sure you will, too.
About the new pictures/icons posted, they are all really cool! I mean, they are all if they have Ryan/Jon in it, but even that one with no photo of him was great!

CSI_Dani, my friends probably don't even know CSI Miami and if I would say 'Ryan Wolfe',they would give me the 'what the hell are you talking about'-face :)
But I don't really mind anymore, now I've found a place to talk about Ryan non-stop.

Welcome to Wolfeville, flemish_rabbit! Enjoy your stay. *hands out cookies and drinks* I actually live in Los Angeles, where they film all the CSIs (I know Miami and NY, not sure about LV) and everyone knows about the CSIs, but I hope you find us good company. :)

cainesugar, I think they shoot LV in LA too..

Hehe, this is a funny one:

togo_pcc1.jpg

Well I just couldn't get on here last night and it killed me. Not sure if it was my computer or what? Anyone else have problems.

Athlov I love your plot line for Ryan for Season 5. I wish I thought'd of it but I guess I was close. It just pulls everything together that makes us happy.
Flemish_rabbit welcome, welcome. You will love it here but it's very addictive. Only been here about a month and I hate missing a day.

athlov those screen caps are great. Don't know what I'd do without them. It gives me a taste of what the new season will be like and also a chance to see the sexy man himself.

Marns love the pic. The glasses are definately growing on me.

Yeah, Talk CSI was having problems. I could't get here either.

The glasses on Jonathan are like.. I don't know. They're ugly. :lol:

Hi! Welcome, flemish_rabbit ! :D Another European!
SwiftTales is from Belgium too, but she hasn't been around here for a while. I think she's really busy.

I really like that glasses pic, Marns . I love the way he's smiling. I can't remember where it's from. Any ideas? :confused:

Another over-tactful quote was in Cop Killer when he commented that the boy had "relieved himself" in the back seat of the car. I don't know anyone who would phrase it in that way. :rolleyes: :lol:

Welcome to thread flemish_rabbit. :) And welcome to you, too, asiagirl. Don't worry your english is great. ;)

I actually love Togo's glasses. They're very dorky but I love dorks so, I like them. :p

athlov said:
That's just too funny. But that's just Ryan. He always tries really hard to be tactful. Which reminds me of Prey when he was talking to the wife about her husband's relationship with her daughter. He tries to be sensitive, and he sounds so uncomfortable.

This is a bit late but I agree with you athlov and Nikki, those times were funny. :lol: He makes it awkward. :rolleyes:

Hey, all!

AliGtr said:
I really like that glasses pic, Marns . I love the way he's smiling. I can't remember where it's from. Any ideas? :confused:

I'll look into it for ya. PCC, I think. I have a link for you. The link to where the pic was from. :)
You might want to read the rest of the article. I think it's really sweet. :)

Welcome, asiagirl! It's nice to see there are more Jonathan/Ryan lovers coming to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back