Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the birthday wishes, y'all. :D

Twiz...thanks so much for the Thumpy Call pic. I haven't had one of those in awhile. ;)

athlov...I loved my birthday song and the pics that went with it, thank you. :lol: Also, thanks for the SU2 info...I am going to write myself a note so that I don't forget to watch it next week. The comments I've read about it tonight have got me very curious!

Charlotte, I posted a BD pic for you in another thread but Jen, you get yours right here ;)

If only Jen knew that I'm coming to see her after shift...

Whoops, did I just ruin his surprise? Oh dear, bad me :p

Where I would go with Jon? (Somehow this reminds me of a conversation I had yesterday) I'd go for either a nice restaurant or else a walk on the beach or something. OF coure, he'd have to buy me a ticket to LA first :p

Wishing the birthday people a Togorific Happy Birthday!

Hmmm...I'll answer my question:

If I got to hang out with Jon, the best thing to do would be watching a movie with him & having a hearty dinner of Chinese food at which includes garlic shrimp and fortune cookies. About where...this is actually tough...erm...L.A. I guess. :lol:

Hey, can anyone find Jon's childhood photos? Seeing them would be 100 times better than a shirtless scene! :D

:lol: After the question-What woul you do if you could hang out with Jon for a day or two I had a dream that my dad hired him for my birthday to take me around to places. But hte weirdest part was...my dad was like "I got Jonathan Togo to come!!" but it was this old man ...I have the weirdest subconcious :lol:

Couldn't get on early today again but glad I'm on now.

Firstly Happy Birthday Thumpy and R_Wolfe_is_OMG! Hope you both had great days.

Answering the questions What would you do if you could hang out with jon for a day or two? Difficult one but it would have to be something that we both wanted to do. So I'm sure I read someone say he likes hockey so I guess watch a game, get something to eat then take a long walk together. Keep it busy as it may only be one day. Oh and take lots of pictures to remember it.

ETA: Forgot to say hi to all the newbies. Have fun.

Thanks so much for all the birthday goodies and well wishes, y'all. :D *hugs you all* Dutchie...no worries, I'll still act surprised. :p And sandersidle...I loved your birthday story. ;)

I watched SU2 earlier today, and oh my goodness!!! Jon was so adorable! He was so cute and sooo much funnier than Ryan. He was a little...you know..but he was adorable!! He made the funniest faces. Oh and by the way, the one I watch was the one about the boogey man-Im not sure what the title was. His voice was different, it wasnt all low, I loved it!!
This was so funny:
Jon: Whats this?
The guy: Banchee siliva
Jon: WOW!!!
:lol: then the big guy(sorry I dont really know the names of the characters-this was the first time I have watched this show) was talkking and Ryan was making faces. :lol: Then he would be so proud of himself when he showed the other guys something. I couldnt believe that he could play a totally different character than Ryan, so well, he did an awesome job! I was laughing so hard, he was so adorable!!! Is he a regular character on the show? I will definatly keep watching if he is. :)

Yurek said:
Welcome asiagirl!
I'm from germany, too.

"Togoism is international". ;) :D

I used to live there, too.

THAT is my vote for the new thread naame. "Togoism is International" ^_~

This is probably kinda strange (blame stress) but has anyone noticed that when he first interviewed the babysitter in "Broken Home", that his lips looked purple? It may just be the lighting...

I wish that we could see Ryan get to be the hero. I watched "Golden Parachute" again today, and Eric was in full "hero" mode. We should get to see Ryan like that!!

Welcome flemish_rabbit! (I hope I got your name right...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back