Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! I've been gone too long, and now we have a new thread already!

Congrats, everyone! *throws confetti* :D

And Belated Happy Birthday, Twiz! I wanted to give you your present yesterday, but ff.net was being a jerk! :mad: Anyway, here it is... the link to Chapter 2 of that Crackfic I'm writing, dedicated especially to you. I hope this makes you smile! :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3245788/2/

*whisper* I know this is mostly an R/G fic, but Chapter 2 is all about Crazy!Ryan, and if you want to laugh, you'll read it. Remember, this is a crackfic! :D */whisper* And if you so feel inclined, let me know what you think of Ryan on ff.net (so the mods won't come after us here). :D

Athlov !!! How many times do I have to say to put a warning above your posts :lol: I think my keyboard now can become a frogman, it really practiced swimming and diving today :lol: Nice pics, thanks :D

Shadowfax, that chapter ROCKED! :lol: That's soooo funny! :D

I loveee the pictures athlov. He looks like such a cutie in that episode. :D (Well.. He was. :p)

I loved the colour of the sweater Ryan wore in 'Come As You Are'. But I wish he would have taken it off. :devil:

Thanks for the caps athlov!

The color of the shirt is a little bit strange, sorry. :p
but we can see a little bit chest. :D

question about the last episode 'Come as you are'.
anything nice, cute, funny, interesting?

Nikki, you're right, oops, I always forget Erica. :p
I was a little bit angry about the eric's reply. Ryan is not a player like Eric, I think he wants more a steady realtionship with someone and he hasn't found the right person yet.
I still think that one of his former gf (maybe the love of his life) broke his heart.

Dutchie said:
Inge, I liked Thumpy's suggestion too and I'm sorry Jen, we didn't get a voting so maybe half the thread hates the new thread title. :( Next time, how about we start a poll, like, 5 pages before the end, just in case we get stuck in another big discussion. :lol:

No worries, there's always the next thread. ;) The current thread title is just fine.

(I will keep shippy comments in another thread. Wait Dutchie doesn't wanna make a shippy comment, am I sick? :eek: Well, yeah, I am.)

:eek:

*places hand on Dutchie's forhead*

Just wanting to make sure you're not feverish or anything. :p Seriously though...thanks for keeping the ships docked in the proper place, it's greatly appreciated. ;)

inge...I had the hardest time concentrating on last night's episode, I'll have to rewatch it to be able to list the good Ryan moments.

Oh...I wanted to let y'all know I edited in the 'Ryan Thread Suggestions' to the first post. We can't have a thread and not have the Helpful Hints, now can we? :D

ThumpyG42 said:
inge...I had the hardest time concentrating on last night's episode, I'll have to rewatch it to be able to list the good Ryan moments.

no problem, thank you for your answer though. :)

I read something about a 'stupid' quote JT had to say.
and that's it.
It seems that this episode wasn't really good. :(

oh Nikki, you're still ill?
I hope you feel better soon. :)

Woo!! New thread! A true testament to the vast attractiveness of the gorgeous one.

I definitely think Ryan should wield his gun more. He looks SO sexual when he does. I was drooling like crazy during last nights Ryan-a-thon (I think it was "Free Fall"- the one with Leo & Sienna!).

WOW * Looks around and dances / throws confetti!* i dont come here for a few days and a whole new thread *pops* up :lol. My mock revision will be over soon so i will be able to come in more frequently to praise the TOGO.
Those pics shouls carry a warning lable - Not for those with a heart condition/Pregnant women or those who want to keep their keyboards dry! But seriously Jon takes Hot to a new level..and i like it!!!!

Happy birthday speed_cochrane!

I've been having some really nice dreams of Ryan lately. Like meeting him in a supermarket which included a robbery and he had to pull out his gun. It was great until I had to wake up for school. :)

*pulls special silver-tassled rope*
*thousands of balloons saying "Happy Thread #12" fall from the ceiling*

Happy Thread #12! Yay! :D

Oooh, and a very happy birthday to both Twiz and speed_cochrane. :D :D :D

Oh, and Shadowfax, thank goodness SOMEONE wrote a crack!fic! Just the other night I got to thinking "Hey, what's with this? Why isn't there any Ryan crack!fic out there?" I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, but I love craziness in all forms. ;) :D

Last Monday's episode was an interesting one (despite a few plot holes that drove me nuts), but alas, not much Togo! :( Ah, but I did enjoy the part where the army recruiter says "Ah, you look like a leader!" or something... tee hee! Ryan looks like a leeeeeeeader.... mind you the army recruiter dudes reminded me a bit of telemarketers in the way that they'd say pretty much anything to get new recruits. :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah, that part cracked me up. I giggled and couldn't stop when he said, "Uh, I'm a CSI," or something like that. (I had to go back to school today. And my mom and dad finally got their divorce settled yesterday, too.)

I loved his hair!! I got so excited when I first saw it. I went, "Wheeeeee!!!" and kept on squee-ing throughout the entire epi. I was just HAPPY to see his hair spiked instead of laying down like always.

*sneaks in*

Whoaaa!! A new shiny new thread! :eek: I can't believe I missed the opening :( Man does school sucks... But whatever. NEW THREAD!! YAY!!!! *throws confetti* Love the title, Dutchie :D

Ryan with a gun... I have a thing for Ryan with a gun... *drools* ... Oh great I just had my keyboard dried, now I have to hairdry it all over again! :p :lol:

Anyway, do you remember the talk about Ryan being a Detective? I have hard proof! Watched Double Jeopadry yesterday, and when they were digging for the body, the patrol officer found the missing weights and called out to Ryan: "Detective Wolfe!" :D :D So while I still can't find the photographic evidence of that swab with his name on it, but this is a proof that they call him 'Detective Wolfe' on the show.

And... *cough* Got a To Go experience today:

MealToGo-1.jpg

:D He he he... I just had to stop and take a picture of it :p Hmm Meal Togo. Why it just sounds so yummy? :lol: :devil: (Btw the box next to it, Twists, reminds me of a certain someone... Hmm who would that be? *cough cough* ;) :D See, you're next to Togo, Twiz! :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back