Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Miami's hottest CSI thread, then, shawna! *cough* hottest CSI ever, really! *cough* :devil: You're gonna love being here with us Togoholics! :D

Welcome, shawna!!

Awww... inge, I'm sorry to hear that about your laptop! I know I'd pretty much DIE if mine crashed - my life is on my laptop!

dna_girl you're so right! We'd all be like 'I slipped again... man I'm never gonna recover!' (of course, we'd do it with a big cheezy grin, too!!) :D Yay for Togo-time!

Welcome shawna! Everyone is really friendly here and there are some great topics and pictures of Ryan/Jon to gaze at. :)

Hey ebonymist I would be happy never to recover from that obsession - wouldn't need to be anonymous about it either :lol:

OMG!!!! Shadowfax!!! *runs and huggles to ground* I missed you SOO much! :D Don't try and cut down your obessesion.. It's not good for you.. :lol: ;) :p I want him to treat me like I'm a suspect too. A bad one. :devil: ;)

:lol: That's hot! I was watching Legal last night and he still manages to get me laughing so hard. :D I love the blank look on his face.

Welcome to the thread shawna! :)

Hey my computer is being stupid too inge. :( All my Togo pics are on it and it won't turn on. *sighs*

Katie!! Ooomph! *falls to the ground trying to catch you* I've been huggled to the ground so much since I've been back. :lol: Not that I'm complaining! ;)

And you're right... once you're a Togoholic, it's hazardous to your health to try to cut back. :lol: At least we can't really OD on Togo, can we? And even if we did, that would be the way I'd prefer to go: "Death By Togo" :lol:

I would die with a Togolicious smile on my face! That would be one blissful death, wouldn't it? :devil: :lol:

Everyone's computer is acting up! That sucks! My mom's wouldn't turn on yesterday, mine restarted itself with no warning whatsoever, inge and sandersidle, you're both having computer issues, too. I'd blame it on the weather (yesterday is snowed here in Texas for the 2nd time in three months!), but it isn't just here that computers are acting up. :confused: Stupid computers!

Anyway, back on topic. You're right, we wouldn't need to be anonymous about it... so maybe just T meetings? Hmmm... That's pretty much what we have here. :D Except we're doing the opposite of what AA meetings do... We're getting more addicted! :lol:

Well, I'm trying to give up sugar, and replacing it with an addiction to Togo seems to be a good healty switch. It's calorie-free anyway! :lol:

OMGosh Shadow, yes the towel one oooooh. Yay I'll be waiting on that. Aw you saw a Twiztid shirt and thought of me..that's soooo sweet.

I just capped a whole bunch of pics from that morgue scene in Legal but I'm sure someone else will beat me to postin them since I have dial up. I'll put a few up that I totally melt over..

I

NEED

A

HUG

I need an update. :lol: What's been going on? I've been offline because my mom and sister are TOTAL COMPUTER HOGS!! Seriously. But my Theatre class is going awesomely well, and on Monday, they're setting up cameras for some sort of film in the hallway where almost all of my classes are! :D (I'm happy about that part. But I am not happy about being in pain because of Theatre class.)

Shadowfax!! You're back!! *runs and hugs* I'm so happy to see you.

Someone please update me.... I've missed my JT-goodness!! (Maybe that's why I was late both yesterday and today to school, but I got away with it because of no tardy sweep....)

Awww... Twiz! Those are the cutest pics ever! He looks so young and adorable and... :eek: I just wanna hug him.

Neelie! It's good to see you too. *hugs back*

bulletgirl, don't worry. Your secret's safe with us... just like mine is from my hubby! :devil: :lol:

LOL Shadow! Thnks for keepin it queit Fiance would kill me if he found out lol :lol:

Love ur singnature!!!I love his SMILE!! It gives me butterflys(plus i wana kiss him when he smiles) :devil:

Glad you like the pics. I was watching it on here and decided to cap some and went a little crazy. He was just too adorable in the EP. Now I have a whole folder of Legal pics.
Shadow and I are the ones on here that hides our Togo obsessions from our hubbys, oh wait..I don't. My poor hubby has to suffer through it. But I have to suffer through him saying mean things and doing bad things to my Togo pics. Every now and then he gets an idea of how to manip my Togo pics into something terrible. I go to the store and come home to find anything from a bullet hole in his head with blood gushing from it to a sign above his head saying "I'm gay" NOT cool. This place is like Vegas...what happens in here stays in here.

Amen to that Twiz! :lol: :lol: Aww, he puts bullet holes on Ryan? That's mean! But at least you don't have to really hide it.

I can't remember, but does your hubby know you post on the boards too? Mine doesn't. I really have a whole 'nother secret life here. None of my friends know either. Hubby knows I like JT, but he has no idea about my penname here or my LJ or the fact that I write fanfiction about the object of my obsession. :devil: I don't think I could ever 'come out'. He would definitely freak if he knew the extent of my fan-girlishness. :lol:

So, yes... what happens here, stays here. ;)

HAHA TWIZ!!! My husband knows of my crush on him but he has NO IDEA how bad it is! You should have seen what he did to me when I used to like Jimmy Fallon! This is why my obsession stays inside me.

Oh and the "He's gay" must be a guy thing. My husband says that ALL THE TIME. I tell him "It's old". He still gets a crack up out of it. *rolls eyes*

And just like Shadow my husband has no idea about this site - nor am I going to tell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back