Ryan/Jon WolfePack Addicts Pics #1

Congrats Goonie! That was certainly a well deserved win. :adore:

I love that tee and wish the guys wore them on a regular basis.
Same here. I don't know about you guys, but I just adore how black looks on Ryan. And though it's understandable the wardrobe wouldn't want Ryan/Jon wearing a lot of black due to the heat in Florida/California, I've always been terribly disappointed he didn't wear the color more often.

Gah, come here Officer Wolfe...

Congrats Goonie! That was certainly a well deserved win. :adore:

I don't know about you guys, but I just adore how black looks on Ryan. And though it's understandable the wardrobe wouldn't want Ryan/Jon wearing a lot of black due to the heat in Florida/California, I've always been terribly disappointed he didn't wear the color more often.

Thank you! And funny you mention certain colors looking amazing on Mr. Lovable because the next theme is the color PINK!

Last edited:
Wow looks that I've missed so much fun here.
But the flooded ceiling completely threw me off balance.
So I think for now (at least till next hard rain) I'm back

Thanks Goonie! *Takes Ryan*

Alright, the next theme will be Lovely Lefty. Hopefully this wont be too hard. Just remember that any picture with him using his left hand goes. (i.e. Ryan holding his gun in that funny lefty way of his, writing with his left, picking something up, gesturing, etc...)

I'll be back to pick a winner in either 24 or 35 hours. Or if you guys would like me to pick a different theme I'll be back from work in about 9. :)

Oh, there is nothing hard about this one! (I'm always looking out for his leftie beauty. Even recall some episodes... not obsessed.) The moment I get a chance, I'll throw myself on the comp and caps some lovely pics!!

EDIT: Would have done this a lot earlier, but (as some of you read on my twitter) I was dealing with a little Rachel situation, gah... anyway, here are some. Bear with me. I'm beginning to forget which caps I've used already, lol.

Retro Leftiness
More Retro Leftiness
Cell phone, eyes, and his leftiness... yes, please
Moments before his "oh, crap!" lol
Leaning on the left

Last edited:
Alrighty, here's the results:

2nd runner-up is Gooinegirl3333 with: Retro Leftiness

1st runner-up is BlueDiamondStar with: Shining the light

And the winner is greatfan with: Writey Lefty

Congratulations GF! *Hands over Ryan* And thanks BDS and Goonie for the lovely pictures. I definitely look forward to the next theme. :adore:

Oh, there is nothing hard about this one! (I'm always looking out for his leftie beauty. Even recall some episodes... not obsessed.)
lol It actually took me until about season 7 or 8 to figure out Jon was a lefty. (Which is really odd considering how quickly I usually latch onto those kind of details) I think it's adorable how he always wears his watch on his left hand instead of his right like most leftys.

Thank you.I'm glad to welcome Ryan back!
Next theme:What a Smile
No matter if it's closed mouthed,smirking,mischievious,or showing those beautiful pearly whites,Ryan has a great smile.
I know you will come up with some great pics!
See you in 24-30 hours. Have fun.

Back