• Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy New Year all! Hope everyone had a great holiday and taht we have lots of Ryan goodness to look forward to.

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

OMG mega cute scene. Barely kept myself from squealing out loud, though mom decided not to watch Miami (she's becoming House and Bones person).
I totally melted at how sweet Ryan was with Nat. I so wanted to be in Natalia's place that moment:lol:

LOL I think they should've listened when Ryan said about that train coming really fast. He'd outrun that braggy train:guffaw:

Gah! Next week's epi gonna be laugh :D

^^
You got to see the season 10 premiere !
Ryan's scene with Nat was a sweet scene.
You will enjoy Ryan(and Walter) next week too.

Yeah and tell mom next morn what was in the episode.

Oh I can't wait already for next week. This week came really slow:lol:
I've seen only 3 season 10 episodes online and next two defo I'll be glued to tv screen:guffaw:
I'm ready to laugh off my socks next episode:lol::lol:

Daniel Bollag said on Facebook yesterday that Identical was being shown in Cannes and Berlin.... I don't really know what that means, but at least the movie is getting out there.

^^
I believe(limited knowledge) that having a showing in Cannes is sort of a big deal.
It's great that "Identical" is getting seen on an international level.

Last edited:
^Yes, the Cannes film festival is a major event. Getting exposure there is very good. The Berlin film festival is also an important one. Glad to see the film getting such exposure!

Oh Cannes and Berling means that I might hear about the movie in some cinema news programme. At least for my country's cinema world those events are huge. If any film has been there with good response it gets out on European theaters and on special marathon at local theater.
I'm so crossing fingers for Identical to find way to my country one day.

This is great news for Jonathan! These are highly respected venues. I wonder if he will attend any of these?

Awesome I'm late to post link again*facepalm*

And it also looks promising that it's gonna be out in my country *faints*
Can't wait to learn about that more. Will be spying on any movie news programme:D

Finally got to look at last night's episode.
Poor Ryan never gets the girl.
At least Sam knows the bracelet was from Ryan(thanks Eric)
The screen time was pretty good for all the characters and the episode was interesting,but different.

What did everyone else think?
Would love for a few of you to drop by again :(

Last edited:

Oh I wish it was on YT. I finally received new internet settings and streaming now works (watched True Vinyl parts just fine, even better traffic speed than via desktop).

And besides weird dejavu stuff I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Though opposite my opinion I won't be seeing episode rerun on Wednesday morn:scream:

But I already love the promo they try to show little more than other times.

Ok will try stop ranting because you all already know the episode and talking has been while ago...

Back