Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I guess we all do have some type of artistic skills.I actually use old jeans in making artwork. I find Photo Shop Elements intimidating so haven't tried to go beyond reading the tutorials.
    I glad I'm able to get all the Ryan icons,banners and wallpaper from my fellow WolfePackers.
    Hi BBS, I'am missing Miami and Ryan like crazy. I'm really counting down to the next episode.

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

It does seem like we have ages to wait for some new episodes. If it wasnt for this site I would be in withdrawal!
    I am also very glad taht I can use some of the icons and that, that soem of you make so well. I wouldnt have a clue even where to begin,
    Greatfan- artwork from Jeans? very creative. I make greetings cards for the family. So I suppose that is my 'artistic skill'.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Picture from the set of "Identical"
    [​IMG]
    Yup,artwork from jeans.I've seen some really nice greetings made by friends.
    GoonieGirl was right,there is no such thing as lack of artistic skills,we just all have different types of artistic skills.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Things will pick up with the new eppies and we will have more to talk about.:thumbsup:

I feel kind of bad; I have had a nasty head cold the last couple of weeks and haven't felt like sending any feedback. Will try and send one today.

I like your icon so I think you underestimate your abilities!!! All of us are pretty creative people but we have an awesome subject to work with;)

That's too bad about your laptop. Don't feel too bad about Gimp; I have it and have a devil of a time with my icons and banner as well. I think it is an example of practice making perfect (and since Jon/Ryan are perfect.......:lol::lol::lol:)

I come here for my Ryan fix. Love our Wolfepack!!!

5. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Just a thought: Am I the only one who thinks those high-end suits were wrong for him? He just seems more comfortable in his skin wearing those tee shirts (and showing off those arms!:adore:)

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I am liking the more casual look for Ryan.Although he looked good in the suits,I never found them practical for the job.
    He does look more comfortable perhaps because Jon himself seems laid back and maybe he is having some input into what the character is wearing this season.Sometimes Jon would make a comment on
    the clothing so I'm thinking the high-end suits didn't really please him either.

7. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Personally, while I liked Ryan in the suites :drool:, I always felt like that was the Ryan who was trying too hard to impress people/get people to like him. I like his casual look b/c it shows he's confident w/himself and his capabilities and doesn't need to play "dress up" to show people he's a professional - his work speaks for itself. He's not the insecure Ryan of Seasons 3-4, or the "oh, crap I have to work my ass off to get my job back" Ryan of Season 6-7. He's no longer an outsider, he's an insider who's trained and welcomed new team members (Nat, Jesse, Walter), and is more open and friendly w/the team (well, at least the aforementioned characters).

Maybe that was a bit too in-depth analysis for a clothing observation, but hey, I'm hot on Ryan right now for some reason ;) Your "Retro-Ryan" pics (and Ryan pics in general) always get me re-hooked on this guy. As much as I loved Speedle, I never thought of Ryan as Speed's replacement - no resentment here, just pure CSI love :drool:

8. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Ryan's one of those rare men who looks good in a pink tee shirt. He just seemed so stiff in those fancy schmancy suits.

As far as the tee shirt colors, I think he would look good in"
    Pink
    Midnight blue
    Black
    Brown
    Maybe camo (Would love to see Ryan in that er, uh, commando look!:eek:)

9. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

How about an action man Ryan doll and he can come with accessories and his own wardrobe,you can play dress up with him but he wouldn't play with Barbie he's way to cool for that.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I would love to add an action man Ryan doll to my already too large doll collection.He can have a casual as well as a more dressy wardrobe. The basic doll will come dressed in a pink tee and jeans with his gun at his left hip.You can buy different accessories such as a camera or a Hummer as well as an extensive wardrobe.

11. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

don't forget the hand sanitizer bottle :p

12. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

HAHAHA! This conversation is both cute AND hilarious! I wouldn't mind that at all... He's hot in ANYTHING!!!

Just another reason the WOLFE PACK is beyond awesome. :D

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm counting the days to a new episode,Ryan has very much been missed.
    I hope we get a good Ryan showing in the next episode even though I know it most likely will be more Horatio/Eric focused because of the focus of the episode.

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG this is so cool idea :D
    I love it.
    As for dressing... well he's just HOT in everything, though I prefer colourful tees and jeans look more than suits. I think the casual look makes character more comfortable and adds some lighter atmosphere around.

Did I really say that thread is silent? :eek:
    It doesn't look that anymore.
    Ahh I'll see him tomorrow and probably be glued to screen, again... *cough*
    LOL remembered last night's dream.. *cough* it was about Ryan and Natalia *cough*
    and finished another chapter to my story *khem khem* complete Ryan chapter... better not make icons before sleep next time :guffaw:
    Got bit off topic :hugegrin:
    What can I say... hopefully that girl from twitter will join to WolfePack :D

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

The WolfePack will be very sad if there is no Ryan! :( we've been waiting to long... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.