Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

ahh i fear it's an empty hope that they'll continue with s9 after they finish s8...
    how i enjoyed that line about "somebody stole the stolen diamonds" it was freakin funny :D

and how Ryan nearly jumped on Walter trying to convice he didn't stole the diamonds :lol:

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thursday is good.!

3. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

Ok IMDB says Jonathans movie is out in Febuary ok so it's now Febuary and no movie i want to see this movie I'm throw my toys out of my pram I can't wait anylonger those little teasers so mean.

4. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

It's short (like 6 seconds) but I figured it should be shared...so...yeah, =).

6seconds!

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for sharing GG . Enjoyed all 6 seconds of it!

Everyone remember to send in your feedback!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Uuuhh thanks for sharing definately will try to watch it:)
    Whoops I completely forgot about feedback :eek:
    But my phone feels crabby so I guess I'll skip this week.

Mhm thought here would be more posts. Had this feeling I haven't been here for eternity:)
    Wow what can three days of reading fic do...
    Yikes, I'm three episodes away from season finale and I'm left in dark whether they'll show next season :scream:

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It has been quiet BDS but I'am sure it will pick up after the new episodes air.
    I have probably sent in enough feedback for the both of us,but send feedback when you can.
    I hope you get to see next season.

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh for sure, I just can't wait to get an insight into new episodes:)
    Well if not, I'll send them a very BIG feedback about that :lol:

Kinda unfair that they can get latest vegas season but can't miami...

9. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

It sure is quiet in here. CBS really needs to air a new episode, pronto! :lol:

I've been sending plenty of feedback thanks to greatfan; here's hoping it works on we get a bit more substance to Ryan's character (And I really hope we can get a proper Ryan episode this season; MMIH was nice but there was definitely not enough of him to appreciate.)

I love the idea of banners and icons celebrating Ryan's colourful taste in clothing :lol: Though I feel kinda guilty for bugging the more artistic WolfePackers for their lovely art skills :p

And before I forget, LOVE the promo pics ATS and GF posted. Can never have too much Ryan in a white suit (though really, wearing something that white in the forest? That's just asking to be muddied up :p) I really can't wait for new episodes to come out.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It really is quiet in here,I don't think I've ever seen it this way.There's still 9 days before we see a new episode,so it seems forever that we have had any new Ryan info.
    I haven't seen anything good spoiler wise for Ryan so I'll keep up the feedback and I'll thank all of you for your efforts.
    Like you DragonFriend,I sometimes feel quilty about my lack of artistic skills.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

yeah silence around and i'm not huge fan of silence.
    heck that vid disappeared from youtube, again :scream:
    i didn't manage to watch those precious 6 secs and am very annoyed by that :brickwall:

i'm gonna boost up my chocolate levels to survive the Ryan withdraval *devilish*
    i'm still praying any powers for my friend to invite me over so i could sneak up on her laptop :guffaw:
    really that much time till Ryan returns on screen? and i'm dying just for a week away from show...

mhm i still have certain doubt about my artistic ability but after receiving so much good words about my icons i'm accepting any possibility :)

whoops! lots of ramble again *giggles*
    so much for a silent forum :lol:

12. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Seriously, don't feel guilty about that.

In my opinion there is no such thing as lack of artistic skills. All you need is GIMP (free!) and some really cool brushes, and you're in business. Share your love through the art, please!

13. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Haha, I think my artistic skills lie in pencil drawings rather than computer art. I've had GIMP for about two months now and I still don't know how to use it :lol: I was good with a Photodraw but that and all my Ryan icons are currently in my broken laptop. It's a shame because most of them were Retro!Ryan too :p

Sorry, I think that was slightly OT :lol:

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh i just saw my old drawings from drawing courses i attended when i was six... ahh these were awesome two years.. me and my friend racing around building w/ older boys... we draw on wallpapers b/c paper sheets were too small for our art:)

but i lost my drawing skills somewhere at 5th grade... then i turned to digital art improvement via friend's pc and my phone...

if i could draw i'll be doing some graphic designer courses or something...

whoops too much off topic :)
    btw i've discovered i can only make good Ryan art, nothing else isn't working my imagination..

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Hey WolfePack! Sorry I've been soooo busy!! Thursday through Sunday is pretty hectic, but I haven't forgotten you girls. :) I miss Miami and Ryan sooo much.... I can't wait for the new episode. Going to be a good one, I believe.

As for the icons, well, it's really just something you have to enjoy doing- and spend a little time playing around with. :) I tried a few tutorials when I first started, and it put me in the right direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.