• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you guys, but I for one am dying to know who's renewing their contracts (esp, one Jonathan Togo in particular before the filming next month!

Welcome Dragon Friend and Wolfe-Sanders.There's always room for more Jon/Ryan fans Dragon Friend.We are indeed a loyal bunch here.

:) Ha ha, thanks. Up here they haven't yet shown ONE episode from Season 8 :scream: So I've been trying to get my Ryan fix. And all these lovely pictures...:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Welcome you two!!! :D Always glad to see more Ryan/Jon fans...

DragonFriend95- You're in for a treat with the second half of season 8! Lots of good Ryan scenes. You have a lot to look forward too!!!! ;) :drool:

DragonFriend95- You're in for a treat with the second half of season 8! Lots of good Ryan scenes. You have a lot to look forward too!!!! ;) :drool:

This has already been stated before, but the first half of season 8(including Die by the Sword) was horrible for Jon/Ryan.
I also want to know about recent contract negotiations, I mean come on its almost July;isn't that when they start filming?

Ooh, sounds exciting! The only thing we've seen is the crossover episode...Not only was the bear scene one of Ryan;s funniest moments but he's looking preeety fine (Course, when is he not? ;):lol:)

I don't think that Ryan was himself until the second half of the season,especially in "Miami We Have a Problem ".
He was smart,sexy and witty in that episode.

I also want to know about recent contract negotiations, I mean come on its almost July;isn't that when they start filming?
I would like to know that too.Miami ( or CBS) seems to be stingy with the info.

Last edited:

This has already been stated before, but the first half of season 8(including Die by the Sword) was horrible for Jon/Ryan.

Oh, I've heard stuff. Apparently tptb were dumbing him down the first few eppies so that Jesse could look like an all-knowing god or something? I don't know, maybe my friends are exaggerating...:confused:

Aw, and here I was hoping they were yanking my chain :( Ah well, at least it's only for the first few eppies, and there is the repeat of WISC here to perk me up (thinks of Jon's amazing performance) :drool::drool::drool:

We are hearing all about CSI (the original) but NOTHING on Miami or NY... so I wonder if there is even contract talks going on for those two shows.... I kind of think they're isn't, but that's just ME.

I mean, why would we know about CSI and not the other two?! Things that make you go HMMM.

We are hearing all about CSI (the original) but NOTHING on Miami or NY... so I wonder if there is even contract talks going on for those two shows.... I kind of think they're isn't, but that's just ME.

I mean, why would we know about CSI and not the other two?! Things that make you go HMMM.
Do you think the contracts are already signed and everyone is keeping quiet so the cliff hanger remains a cliff hanger( does that make sense) ?

It could be! I'm just doubting anyone is leaving.... I can't imagine them killing off any main character for the sake of a cliffy. It's never happened unless that character had their own story arch. JMO...

Welcome DragonFriend95 and Wolfe-Sanders!! Glad you could join the Wolfe Pack:thumbsup::)

I don't think that Ryan was himself until the second half of the season,especially in "Miami We Have a Problem ".
He was smart,sexy and witty in that episode.

For us Ryan fans, the first part of season 8 was a bit of a bust. The second half (especially eppies such as Time Bomb) was such an improvement:thumbsup:

Do you think the contracts are already signed and everyone is keeping quiet so the cliff hanger remains a cliff hanger( does that make sense) ?

I think it makes perfect sense. If there were contract problems (such as AR last year and most of the original CSI cast), I think we would have heard something by now.

It could be! I'm just doubting anyone is leaving.... I can't imagine them killing off any main character for the sake of a cliffy. It's never happened unless that character had their own story arch. JMO...

And this is one of the reason why I believe Jon (and everyone else for that matter) will return next season. Every CSI character on all three shows who exited got a pretty significant story arc to explain their departure. I believe if Jon was leaving (Time Bomb would have been the time this year) would be given the same consideration. He'll be back, I'd bet good money on it:thumbsup:

Oh, my goodness! So many newbies! ( to the forum at least, =) ) Welcome all!

I'm gonna try to be on here at least once a day to get my Ryan/Jon/fellow fans fix. ( Someone kinda made fun of me for my CSI: Miami fandom, boooo them!) I'm currently pulling an entire week of Irish dance camp, as BBS so wonderfully knows, lol. But I need a Wolfe fix...

So, wish list? Definitely more skin, and I wanna see him flirt with someone again. He gets really sweet with his somewhat-subtle flirtation.

I'm such a bad girl. I totally gave into temptation and bought season 7 this week. But in my defense, it was on sale for $20 cheaper, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back