Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i'm missing already so much posts. :eek:
just omg... that means a life with mobile internet and not being home.
ok i'm finally back at my real home where i wasn't been for almost two months. :eek:

surprisingly i'm again not at my home (went to "pro drift competition" with my friends and stayed at ones home without normal internet)

gosh i still didn't get the chance to watch that one episode where Ryan was so shockingly dumbed down. actually i forgot again which one it was ( about that eating thing )

gosh i still didn't get the chance to watch that one episode where Ryan was so shockingly dumbed down. actually i forgot again which one it was ( about that eating thing )

Ryan had a line that he wanted to leave a crime scene to go get food in "Point of Impact," which is season 8 episode 8.

So I finally got to rewatch episode 3 yesterday after being on vacation and I don't know if anything has been mentioned, but I noticed a few things. One, Ryan got to say a one-liner right before the theme song(just like H), two, we had a couple of H and Natalia pairings, three, Frank and Ryan pairings, and four, this episode completely dumbed Ryan down and made me angry. Above, when I say pairings I don't mean romantically I mean teammates.
Oh, and by the way; is it October 3rd yet? I need Ryan fix... now!!!!!!
:.Goes to get Ryan/Jon fic.:

I am so Ryan deprived right now; the withdrawls are the worst. Thank you MiamiWolfe for the pics. I am off to read a fic or two; depending how long they are. You guys who write deserve some exceptional kudos for the fantastic stories about Ryan. Although it doesn't help my need to see that gorgeous bod, eyes, smile, and to hear that voice :drool::devil::drool::devil: it helps. I've spent all day with my nose in a sociology book; it is a little time for my Ryan fix. We are sure a bunch of Ryan junkies; I must say.:lol: Love the Wolfe Pack though!!

I'm still drawing a blank as to what our feedback should be for today...

Oh, maybe we should make this a special Shallow Thoughts edition and ask why there hasn't been a shirtless scene for our boy for all of 8 seasons? :devil::lol: Even one of those tight tees of his (completely soaked of course) would suffice :drool::devil:

Last edited:
LOL, you are so funny Dragon. I guess we could do shallow. I had actually been wondering if Ryan would go back to the jeans,shirt and tie look at some point.I remember thinking that Jesse was dressed the way Ryan used to dress.

Oh, maybe we should make this a special Shallow Thoughts edition and ask why there hasn't been a shirtless scene for our boy for all of 8 seasons? :devil::lol:

:lol::lol: This is a certifiable crime, IMO. Every guy save H and Ryan on Miami has been shirtless at least once, seriously, who do we bribe to get Ryan to take his shirt off? :devil::guffaw:

....Although "Backfire" almost made up for that, Wet!Ryan is one of the best things ever...

Ryan had a line that he wanted to leave a crime scene to go get food in "Point of Impact," which is season 8 episode 8.

ok thanks:) i'll try to catch up so i won't be so far behind.
still have no idea when they'll start to show season 8... that's sooo annoying :scream:

The episode" Point of Impact" is scheduled to reair on Aug.30th.
Hope everyone sent in some type of feedback this week,if not get it in.

oh how i wish i could see it.
i think i should chance my country cause here (its called latvia) i can't watch most of popular tv shows nor movies. its so damn annoying and it makes me angry :scream:

although i now i can't wish everything especially now when the saying "if you see a falling star, make a wish" proved to be absolutely lame.
oh why there's so much promises and none action....

will try to manage watch online though it'd not be so easily since lack of internet and i still haven't got my pc to my home. hope it has usb port at least...

oh Jon i want you to be beside me otherwise i'll start demolition ...

seriously, who do we bribe to get Ryan to take his shirt off? :devil::guffaw:

LOL! I'm thinking it's because Jon doesn't want to do a scene like that...

On one hand, I can respect Jon's decision if that's the reason. Heck, we all know he doesn't have to lose the shirt to be a sexy, amazing actor. ;)

On the other hand...

*delves into realm of shallow, albeit enjoyable thoughts*

Sometimes it's just better to use your imagination.But of course we do have a pic available of Jon and we know how he looks shirtless and we know how wonderful he looks in addition to being an amazing actor.

My epiphany didn't come til season 7. :rolleyes: Better late than never, I guess. lol Now I'm 100% Wolfe Pack!! :hugegrin:

I know this is a late reply but:

My epiphany came around the same time! I always knew Jonathan Togo was on ONE of the CSI shows (I knew him from Special Unit 2 first). Then one day, I decided he was hot and I watched "Target Specific" with my mom and grandma... and then "WISC" happened, the whole secretive Ryan, gambling mentioning... and it hit, hard. I spent a month watching the CSI:M episodes online in my bedroom. My mom said she missed me.

So, like many of you Wolfe packers out there; I re-watched Bad Seed last night. The thing I nticed last night and not previously was the fact that in the scenes with Walter and Jesse, he seemed to be the leader. Unfortunately, he was also dumbed down. Next in line...Lt. Ryan Wolfe! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back